• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whaaat? who hates youuu?

people from school. I thought they were my friends, but I heard from someone else: 'we were talking about go swimming, and when you came, we all had to be quiet' And other things like that, they were really mean and stuff. :boxed: So I thought everybody hates me, but then I came to mfc, and here everybody is kind and stuff.. Here i feel like i have friends.. And my parents hate me too :boxed:

people from school. I thought they were my friends, but I heard from someone else: 'we were talking about go swimming, and when you came, we all had to be quiet' And other things like that, they were really mean and stuff. :boxed: So I thought everybody hates me, but then I came to mfc, and here everybody is kind and stuff.. Here i feel like i have friends.. And my parents hate me

ooo noo!! we all love you here...don't listen to anyone! well except us on MFC :naughty: some people have really good advice on here...not me though obviously cuz i just keep writing about other ppl's advice and are giving you none:naughty::huglove:

ooo noo!! we all love you here...don't listen to anyone! well except us on MFC :naughty: some people have really good advice on here...not me though obviously cuz i just keep writing about other ppl's advice and are giving you none:naughty::huglove:

MFC feels like my home or something.. It's better than my real home :boxed:

people from school. I thought they were my friends, but I heard from someone else: 'we were talking about go swimming, and when you came, we all had to be quiet' And other things like that, they were really mean and stuff. :boxed: So I thought everybody hates me, but then I came to mfc, and here everybody is kind and stuff.. Here i feel like i have friends.. And my parents hate me too :boxed:

Nasty f****ng people!

Your parents hate you?

Well, at least here at MFC we lovee you :huglove:

Nasty f****ng people!

Your parents hate you?

Well, at least here at MFC we lovee you :huglove:

yes.. they hit me everytime i do something wrong. They make me feel like i dont deserve living..

Everyone here is so kind to me, I really feel like i don't deserve it.

yes.. they hit me everytime i do something wrong. They make me feel like i dont deserve living..

oh that's really sad!

why shouldn't you deserve it????:shocked:

You deserve everything! Just like everyone nice like you!

I'm here for u! :biggrin2:

Ignore those who are mean and stay on the MFC, we all love each other here :biggrin2::huglove: