• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problemo. You are REALLY good at art. My "art" (if you can call it that haha) isn't as good as yours in any sense of the imagination:roftl:

Ahhww you make me blush! :wub2: & dont think so! :wink2: do you have something, like drawing or something ? So i can see it :D

Here i've made something for the song ' Only Lonely One' :D :

First:

poepchinees2qt4.jpg

Finished:

schtij2vs3.jpg

Better photos of it :

OMG that's gorgeous!! Jee there are way too many talented people here!! :naughty:

Ahhww you make me blush! :wub2: & dont think so! :wink2: do you have something, like drawing or something ? So i can see it :D

Well then, you haven't seen enough of my "art" to make that statement. Seriously though, I'll spend a couple hours on something that someone else could make look 10 times better and they did theirs in 20 minutes:roftl:

I've posted some of my drawings: Mika and Billy Brown and they were pretty shameful in my opinion haha Maybe I'll draw something new and post it or something hahaha

Here's a lollipop drawing I did.

100_0068.jpg

Wow...I love it, it's really awesome!!! The letters are so colourful and...what she's sitting on...very creative:naughty:

I tried the draw the LG and she turned out looking like a linebacker...and I had the album right in front of me! Needless to say that one got thrown in the recycling:roftl:

Wow...I love it, it's really awesome!!! The letters are so colourful and...what she's sitting on...very creative:naughty:

I tried the draw the LG and she turned out looking like a linebacker...and I had the album right in front of me! Needless to say that one got thrown in the recycling:roftl:

It's from the end of the video. Her face took me ages to get right. Six attempts. :naughty:

Well then, you haven't seen enough of my "art" to make that statement. Seriously though, I'll spend a couple hours on something that someone else could make look 10 times better and they did theirs in 20 minutes:roftl:

I've posted some of my drawings: Mika and Billy Brown and they were pretty shameful in my opinion haha Maybe I'll draw something new and post it or something hahaha

Hey, did you go art shopping then? :bleh:

It's from the end of the video. Her face took me ages to get right. Six attempts. :naughty:

It's very cool...and it looks like you got it right on your first attempt, so don't sweat it hehe:wink2:

Hey, did you go art shopping then? :bleh:

Eeek, do I didn't. But the art store has both the Galeria and the Liquitex paints, so I know that I can get them hehe But I'm thinking about painting something (perhaps something Mika inspired) for my friend for her birthday. Mind you, her birthday is in October so I have pleanty of time to think about what it's going to look like.:naughty:

Hihiihihi. That doesn't matter! It's just practising over & over again, then it get's better and better in a shorter time hhehe :wink2:

& im gonna search for your billy & mika, and thank you SO much anyway!! :wub2::wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

woww :shocked:

gorgeousss!!!

i really love it! very mikaish but at the same time very original! :punk:

aaaahww THANKS A LOTT ! :wub2:

it was a lot of work though, & i had no scanner, so i had to take a photo of it.. but anyway thanks again!! :wink2:

Hihiihihi. That doesn't matter! It's just practising over & over again, then it get's better and better in a shorter time hhehe :wink2:

& im gonna search for your billy & mika, and thank you SO much anyway!! :wub2::wink2:

That's true, I just need to practise hehe:naughty::wink2:

My 'art'.. It's not very good.. But I'll post it anyway :wink2:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2185/mika2jpgnr6.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lollipopgirl1jpgfp0.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gk1jpgxo6.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bbsofa1jpgdu3.jpg

LG was my first, then BB on the sofa, then the GK thing, and the last one I did was the 'MIKA' in letters.. I hope you like it :wink2:

omg, i didnt see those!! :wub2: but now i see, they're lovely& your a good drawer :blink: Love the colours also! :wink2:

omg, i didnt see those!! :wub2: but now i see, they're lovely& your a good drawer :blink: Love the colours also! :wink2:

You think so? :blink: My father and one of my sisters are very good.. But me.. I don't think so.. I do have great art lessons at school, and I like drawing.. But thanks anyway :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: If I make more I'll post that too!

BTW, mn papier is maar 7,8 x 12,7 cm.. En uit Griekenland :naughty: Ik kan Grieks lezen btw [/nutteloze mededelingen]

You think so? :blink: My father and one of my sisters are very good.. But me.. I don't think so.. I do have great art lessons at school, and I like drawing.. But thanks anyway :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: If I make more I'll post that too!

BTW, mn papier is maar 7,8 x 12,7 cm.. En uit Griekenland :naughty: Ik kan Grieks lezen btw [/nutteloze mededelingen]

JAAA natuuurlijk ik vind het geweldig die tekeningen! :mf_lustslow: - & ik heb hetzelfde, mijn vader kan het ook zoooo goed he, ben echt jaloers! maar hij heeft er nooit wat mee gedaan. & wat maakt het uit, als je maar kan tekenen toch, en wow, wou dat ik dat kan, hahahaa, ik begin dr niet eens aan, kan engels, frans, duits.... maar geen grieks :roftl: oke, NOW IM GONNA START TALKING EGLISH AGAIN AHAHHA. :roftl: