• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the suggestions! :punk: But I don't know what Lebanese food looks like. :blink: I guess it's spaghetti and meat balls then.

can't wait to see the end result! its gonna be so good :biggrin2: what are you going to use to colour it in?

I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna color it at all... :shocked: My colored pencils are quite bad because I've treated them in a terrible way. :naughty: Hmm... I may color it with computer.

My teaparty picture is almost finished. :biggrin2: I will post a bigger version after I have colored it. You can see some famous elements in it. :naughty:

f_teaparty3r2m_029a5fa.jpg

that is truely amazing marianne :mf_lustslow: i can't wait to see the final result :D its brilliant! What are you going to do with it when you finished?

I don't know what to do with it... I will finish it today and scan tomorrow. I originally started doing it for the Mika-fan-art-group project, but seems like that project has died... :blink: I would want Mika to have my drawing, but if I can't send it to him I'll propably put it up on my MySpace page. He never reads it so he will never see my drawing that way... :thumbdown: But it would look on there. :biggrin2:

I will propably use acrylics and do a painting that's based on it... I like the still life I've created so much! Would actually be fab to give Mika that kind of a painting in December when I see him! :naughty: But I wouldn't get it on a plane, I'm afraid. :sneaky2:

54.jpg

my shirt.

l_fcc49e032b7595c835e68ce9469c85da.jpg

mikas.

it took about 3 hours to make, and it was harder to make than you'd think. but i'm very happy with it.

untitled-1.jpg

this i made last week, but didn't finish. i think i'll get a new shirt, and start from scratch. i don't think i like it very much.

i love it!very nice!better than i could draw!Lol!i like making things better rather than drawing!lol!:biggrin2:

This is my interpretation (that don't make sense) of Mad Hatter's teaparty from the classic story Alice in Wonderland. My piece of work is a success if you can tell what Big Girl is thinking. :naughty: And do you know why Chubby Bunny is offering Alice a cup of tea?

teapartycolored_r.jpg

This is my interpretation (that don't make sense) of Mad Hatter's teaparty from the classic story Alice in Wonderland. My piece of work is a success if you can tell what Big Girl is thinking. :naughty: And do you know why Chubby Bunny is offering Alice a cup of tea?

teapartycolored_r.jpg

:shocked:

that is fantastic:wub2:

teapartycolored_r.jpg

i know what big girl is thinking! "mika?can we have some chicken?"hahahaha!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

hi everyone, i'm new in the thread, i have been reading before but i never posted...

marianne i DO LOVE your tea party !!!! It's lovely all coloured ( I liked it in black and white too..:thumb_yello: )

this is one of my MIKA inspired drawings:

spartitopiccolo.jpg

i hope he would like it...:wub2:

hi everyone, i'm new in the thread, i have been reading before but i never posted...

marianne i DO LOVE your tea party !!!! It's lovely all coloured ( I liked it in black and white too..:thumb_yello: )

spartitopiccolo.jpg

omg!that is very pointlessly dilicious!lol!i luvluv it!very random!i love it!great!awesome!sick-nasty!sweet!:biggrin2:

teapartycolored_r.jpg

i love it :biggrin2: some real talented people here

spartitopiccolo.jpg

aw that is so cute! what did you use? the colours are truely amazing .. i love it :wub2: