How many people listen Mika's music...

Agnese

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I told you that listening to other music actually gives me a headache?! It's true! I tried listening to other songs and other genres...but...it just doesn't click with me anymore! :blink:

What if I told you that listening to other music actually gives me a headache?! It's true! I tried listening to other songs and other genres...but...it just doesn't click with me anymore! :blink:

It's weird, isn't it? Same happens to me. :roftl:

I have my MIKA fix everyday, that includes his music (a lot!), videos, a few (or a lot:blush-anim-cl: ) glances on his pictures, some time spent here talking to you lot and also keep talking to my friends about him. I really drive some of them crazy :roftl: . But almost persuaded my best friend to make MIKA fun video with me. :naughty:

I listen to him everyday but I try to not overdo it cause the last thing I'd want would be to get sick of Mika! It's probably not likely but it's happened before with other artists so I have to put a limit on my daily Mika intake, lol.

Listening to Mika's music every day, many times a day, makes my day brighter. I am a preschool teacher (in Tokyo), and we even use it for the toddlers to dance to in class...they love Mika too!! Especially Lollipop!:yay:

Hi!!

How many people, among you...listen Mika's music every day??

Me...:thumb_yello:

Kisses

millions of people every single day and night ;)

Yesterday I even "infected" two friends with the the MIKA-virus.....it's spreading ever day a bit more =)

Listening to Mika's music every day, many times a day, makes my day brighter. I am a preschool teacher (in Tokyo), and we even use it for the toddlers to dance to in class...they love Mika too!! Especially Lollipop!:yay:

Great!!! Spreading MIKA-joy! YEY!!! Bringing up new generation on such wonderful music - what could be better?! :thumb_yello:

i listen to him alot..usually outloud not through my headphones just to mak emy family mad, they all used to not like his music then i got my sister to, then my mom and now my brother(even if he only like billy brown and garec kelly) all thats left is my dad

I have mika on thoughout the day when im home and generally in the car as well. Im trying hard in listen to other music as well now thou cos i was getting a bit too obsessed just listening to one cd all the time. So if i dont have him on during the day i listen to the whole cd b4 i go to bed, mika helps me sleep:thumb_yello:

im listening to MIKA 24\7:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

[im serious im listening him even when i sleep XDDD]

Here the same. I could listen and listen the album, every day, but my sister turn it off. She better listen James Morrison or others.:thumbdown: Thats why, i somethimes hate her. :naughty: