How many people listen Mika's music...

Agnese

I get withdrawal sympthoms (not sure if that's the correct expression, bt my dictoionary says so) if I don't listen to Mika once a day^^

I forgot my mp3player when I went to Malmö with my grandmother, I thought I would die. I was like crazy on the way home, and the radio didn't play Grace Kelly :(

But when I got home I listen to Mika and saw an interview with him on tv, and everything was back to normal ^^

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Mika's music every day, many times a day, makes my day brighter. I am a preschool teacher (in Tokyo), and we even use it for the toddlers to dance to in class...they love Mika too!! Especially Lollipop!:yay:

hey another one who plays music at school, me too!!!!!!!!11

Oh I listen to him all the time... really, well, almost.

I have my laptop in school so i can listen to him during the lessons (not when the teacher speaks ofcourse).

The most horrible thing was when we went to the mountains with school for four days. I had my ipod with me, so i thought that i would have my daily doses of Mika, but on the second day my ipod died...

I was going maaaaad

every single day!!ahhhh!!yay!!:punk: and i never get tired of it,except my family and friends do however!!! hehe, yup, its pretty fun annoying them, not that mikas musica is annoying or anything, its NEVER annoying, but for them it is since i play it so much. so yeah, every day for about a month and a half now, and counting!!

i should have a party once i get to like 2 months huh? thatd be fun!! It is a very reasonable reason to celebrate, right?:punk:

:partytime2:

AHHHHHHHH - the advantages of living alone (except for Cali the cat) - I get to play His Greatness' tunes all day and no one complains!

And yes! I do believe Cali loves him too! She has officially become a Mikacat!

Mika transcends all boundaries - race, sex, age, even breeds of animals.... We've seen that when he performs the Teddy Bear's Picnic or visits the London Zoo. Everything/everyone MUST love Mika - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE???:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

OK wow i listen to his music everyday! i discovered MIKA a day before i went on break to Florida..of course i brought my computer with me! so i had to make sure i listened to at least 5 of his song a day or i would go completely mad...i didnt have his cd tho and my parents didnt feel like taking me to the store at all over break so i was going mad just listening to interviews and songs on youtube when i got back i checked stores around where i live....a little rinky dinky town that sucks the big one...my dad tried to get it for me so did my my mom and i walked to a couple stores to get it but NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! i was about to cry! my friend who i had introduced to mika had bought the cd over break so when i went to that store and couldnt find it of course i was angry!! i had to use some mikas songs to calm me down haha so after a long time of waiting i went to the mall today and bought the cd at fye...as im checking out this cashier says to me have u listened to any of his songs and im like yes..while im like trying not to jump up and down with excitement..hes like have u ever heard queen he sounds just like freddy mercury...and since i believe that mika is the most original awesome hottest artist in the world i just tried not to yell at him and was just like ....ya.... and i am now...finally listening to my mika cd for the 4th time through..well on happy ending so 5th time through very soon! i love this cd so much! i woulve sold my soul for it if i had to!

haha i have to listen to mika every day so badly that when i got stuck in the airport on the way back home from florida i made my friend play his songs over the phone so i could hear his beautiful voice while sitting on a cold bench all night! :mf_lustslow: god i love him!

I can't live without Mika's music !! The more I listen,the more I love them :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Haru

I am in Japan too...are you going to see Mika at the MTV Video Music awards on May 26???? :mf_lustslow:

I wish I could get more info, but my Japanese reading skills are a bit limited.

I keep listening to the Erase track on youtube, can't get enough of it. But my guess is in Tokyo he will probably do GK and maybe Lollipop....what do you think?