Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Do you have haggis racing?

We used to but there were all these PC people who thought it was cruel and got up petitions.

There were demonstrations, riots, quite a few arrests, and eventually the Scottish Parliament banned it.

You can still go haggis back riding, but defo not as a race!:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh I see, so it's only done in secret now. The underground of the haggis world. :roftl: :roftl:

No, not even underground! Punishable by be-heading! No way would I risk a race on one!

But yeh, me and GITB often go out on them, (if we can catch the buggers!) We have special haggis whistles which copies their mating sound. They aren't very bright and always come running! :biggrin2:

*makes note to tape haggis mating call for Rainbow!*

Well I am know for making many weird random sounds (in the nicest possible way!!!!! Oh God that sounds wrong!!!!!!)... but haggis mating is not one of them. I am currently trying to perfect rabbit mating, and I kid you not. :roftl:

Well I am know for making many weird random sounds (in the nicest possible way!!!!! Oh God that sounds wrong!!!!!!)... but haggis mating is not one of them. I am currently trying to perfect rabbit mating, and I kid you not. :roftl:

*back quietly out of thread, rounds up all rabbits and warns them off crazy aussie girl trying to mate with them*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*sneaks in*

For the Tartan lovers (especially for Rainbow Sky):

Mika

In a wonderful combination with the Dutch national colour. Martin, we love you! :wub2:

*sneaks out again*

Oh WOW Blue, that's brilliant! Thanks for that! (no need to sneak in and out!) All are welcome here!:biggrin2:

*sneaks in*

For the Tartan lovers (especially for Rainbow Sky):

Mika

In a wonderful combination with the Dutch national colour. Martin, we love you! :wub2:

*sneaks out again*

I feel a little faint!

Hiya Kath, I have told Chris I am out of action on Sunday so come whenever. (I go to mass, but that's all over and i'm home by 11am). Re food, had been thinking I would get Chris to make a lasagne (just realised Wendi don't do meat), but I could ask him to make a nice veggie one, with Baked taties and salad???? Would that be good?

If you are here for lunch time, I'll just do sandwiches or something!

Opinions are welcome!

:biggrin2:

Thanks Leezy, I haven't thought about timings but I guess it probably will be about lunch time when we arrive. I will bring our lunch tough, Ab is also veggi so veggi lasagne etc would be great for evening thank you. I will bring her a cheese sandwich or something for lunch. I can't eat yeast so I will bring myself a tortilla wrap or a boxed salad or something.. I will sprinkle a little haggis on top of course. I can't drink wine as it is fermented so I will bring my bottle of bacardi that travels everywhere with me! However, I will bring some for you girls, do you prefer red or white and what do you like within that? (Australian (Hello Rainbow, I know you will be reading this!) or wahtever?)

Hehe, thanks! I just had to share it with you. :thumb_yello:

Martin is pretty well dressed for our national Queen's Day on April 30th. About 80% of the Dutch population is wearing anything orange today. :biggrin2:

Hehe, thanks! I just had to share it with you. :thumb_yello:

Martin is pretty well dressed for our national Queen's Day on April 30th. About 80% of the Dutch population is wearing anything orange today. :biggrin2:

Have a good one then! And thanks for the pic........I must keep my Martin obsession in check however!

Have a good one then! And thanks for the pic........I must keep my Martin obsession in check however!

OK..........must go..........in laws on the way..........arghhhhhhhhh! Will be back on tomorrow. x

Thanks Leezy, I haven't thought about timings but I guess it probably will be about lunch time when we arrive. I will bring our lunch tough, Ab is also veggi so veggi lasagne etc would be great for evening thank you. I will bring her a cheese sandwich or something for lunch. I can't eat yeast so I will bring myself a tortilla wrap or a boxed salad or something.. I will sprinkle a little haggis on top of course. I can't drink wine as it is fermented so I will bring my bottle of bacardi that travels everywhere with me! However, I will bring some for you girls, do you prefer red or white and what do you like within that? (Australian (Hello Rainbow, I know you will be reading this!) or wahtever?)

I drink both red and white, quite partial to Pinot Grigio at the moment (italian white) mmmmmmmm!

I can do tortilla wraps! My favs are tuna mayo with chick peas, very yummy! I could do them???

Yes, it's a light blue, very definitely blue in RL. Hang on, let's see if this is a better pic.

im sure MIKA will LOVEEEEEEEEE the trousers when they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he wears them!!!:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

im sure MIKA will LOVEEEEEEEEE the trousers when they are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he wears them!!!:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Well this is for sure, blood (from needles), sweat (from hard work) and tears (from laughter not sadness), will have gone into them! I'm sure he will LOVE them!:biggrin2:

*HAHA* I HOPE YOU DONT LOOSE TOO MUCH BLOOD DURING THE PROCESS OF MAKING THE TROUSERS!!!!! EVEN THOUGH ITS WORTH IT FOR MIKA!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Well the big day is this coming Sunday, so we will post updates with our progress! Hee Hee!

Off to college now! Byeeeeeeeeeee:thumb_yello: