Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

She will understand! :naughty:

What about my new avatar, isn't he absolutely gorgeous on it! :wub2:

Leezy.............your avatar is AMAZING!

As for the thread.....it is HILARIOUS!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quickie to say that mika's trousers are nestling down in my wardrobe!!:biggrin2: (they are very strokable, we both had to have a stroke in the shop).

At one point I blurted to the shop assistant 'he's 6' 4"!!' then had to walk off because I was laughing so much!!! Felt like a 14 year old!

Oh yes the zips!!! I had read out 14cm to leezy but she took it to be 14 inches and pulled this massive zip out and held it up against herself and we were cracking up. In fact I have tears in my eyes laughing here just now!! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

We did have fun!

Hiya Girls. Jet lagged person here...........so much so that GITB has just asked me where I was and I couldn't remember! I just had to ring her as I have been reading through the thread catching up and I got so excited to read that GITB and Leezy were actually out shopping at this very moment! It is all very sad really that we can get so animated over a pair of trousers! Anyway, sounds like a pattern and the material are purchaced, they were just struggling over the zip (if you will pardon the expression!) GITB was actually heard to say that 7 inches was too long!

KATH, welcome back! Looking forward to our get together next weekend! WOO HOO!:thumb_yello:

Hello! Thank you for the welcomes!

How jealous of GITB's wardrobe am I? I want Mika's trousers in MY wardrobe! (mind you, I would quite like my own trousers in my wardbrobe really as my suitcase has not yet returned from it's travels!)

AND............they both had a stroke! They didn't tell me that on the phone!

So come on girls............details please.........full story, pattern, material, zip, strokeability...........any thing else you would like to add!

Hello! And welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time in Vegas, and sorry my text woke you all up in the middle of the night! :doh:

We now have everything (except we forgot waistband interface, how could we forget waistband interface?!!). We were hoping to get red tartan, but they didn't have much, just one sample and it looked like something American tourists would wear, you know? I was hoping for brushed cotton (for maximum strokeability) and then the woman directed us over to the few samples they had. It was either pink or blue, and we felt pink was a bit much, even for mika so we went for the blue. Then when you phoned, we were laughing over the zips as you know! Managed to find a 6"-er. We got a variety of buttons, one for the fastening and some other cute ones, guitars, wee girls that looked like lollipop girls and a thistle.

The pattern is not ideal, but the closest we could find. The crotchy bit is OK I think, but they are flared, so we will have to narrow them down. The pattern is REALLY confusing, it's German (but in English, but the sizes are all weird). We did ask, but the woman didn't know either, and then decided that it was done by CHEST SIZE???!! We just had to go with the smallest size. At one point as I said before, I said 'he's 6' 4"' and then had to walk off snorting to myself. I then thought the shop assistant must know!! I don't know why but I ended up telling her that it was for a friend of ours down south, and we were making him tartan trousers as a joke - to kind of throw her off the scent. Like she would be standing there thinking 'I bet these trousers are for singing sensation Mika!'

I am losing plot!

Hiya! Nice to be back and no problem about the text.........you wern't the only one.........eventually we actually remembered to put it on silent.........durr it took us three nights!

Sounds great! I think blue will be nice...............slightly more sutlte.........if they turn out ok he might actually choose to wear them!

I LOVE the sound of the buttons.

I don't know what you were thinking.........how COULD you forget waitband interface! (What the hell is waistband interface?!)

My goodness, these are going to be one pair of brilliant trews!

I am glad you managed to find a 6 incher.........nothing wrong with a good six inches reckon.

who knows what waistband interface is, but we need it, and we ain't got it!:biggrin2:

HMMMMMMMM I might just have to nick a bit out of Dave's trews..........we won't need much..........Mka only has a small one........and his waist is quite slim too!

I'm sure I have no idea what you mean Wendi!

:shocked: you have been away too long - we will remind you (but if you have read through the various threads regarding budgies, sppedos and trousers you will soon remember)!! :roftl: :roftl:

have you read the thread about mika's big package?

I most certainly have not! A specially thread about Mika's package!? I have to go now but I will need to find that tomorrow!

Seem to remember talking quite a lot about speedos last night!!! Can find more lovely images if you want. What about this?

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

*takes eyes out and boils them in hot water*

My life will never be the same again. I have even developed a twitch. See. :shocked: