Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

and was o there in spirit too ???

thinking about the feel good (lack )with heavy tartan......

You were all with us, laughing along!! Stroking the tartan, measuring up the zips! But why didn't you all remind us to get waistband interface??!!

Hope the pattern is going to be OK, bit flarey, so we will have to alter.

Loads of patterns of scrubs for some bizarre reason. Shame we don't have a crush on Charlie from Casualty. We'd be sorted.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You were all with us, laughing along!! Stroking the tartan, measuring up the zips! But why didn't you all remind us to get waistband interface??!!

Hope the pattern is going to be OK, bit flarey, so we will have to alter.

Loads of patterns of scrubs for some bizarre reason. Shame we don't have a crush on Charlie from Casualty. We'd be sorted.

hehe

as long as it's not scratchy,....you know how uncomfy it could be to have continous itches during a gig...or it might throw up new movements he never thought he had....

any help needed?

hehe

as long as it's not scratchy,....you know how uncomfy it could be to have continous itches during a gig...or it might throw up new movements he never thought he had....

any help needed?

I think we'll be ok. Hoping to have most of it cut and pinned by next Sunday and then that's our sewing day. The crotch is the hard bit - I can't help the double entendre! - but we will have help with that. My sister, Leigh's mum etc etc, we should be OK.

I think we'll be ok. Hoping to have most of it cut and pinned by next Sunday and then that's our sewing day. The crotch is the hard bit - I can't help the double entendre! - but we will have help with that. My sister, Leigh's mum etc etc, we should be OK.

the crutch is the most important bit to get right...make sure it's free from any kind of interfering foreing bodies...sharp bits...

Oh God..............I am having trouble coping with this already!

Did you remember to get enough fabric to match up the tartan on the seams? Sorry if I sound like I am teaching my Granny to suck eggs but I was just remembering what Tootch had said (I wouldn't have thought about it myself!)

Are we going to be ok for interfacing or do you want me to try and get some?

I am SO excited about this...........not the interfacing you understand!

the crutch is the most important bit to get right...make sure it's free from any kind of interfering foreing bodies...sharp bits...

Steph, I have just been trying to request you as a friend on myspace but my technical skills are somewhat limited to say the least! It says I need your last name or email address. It may be easier for you to request me (if you want me that is!)

Oh God..............I am having trouble coping with this already!

Did you remember to get enough fabric to match up the tartan on the seams? Sorry if I sound like I am teaching my Granny to suck eggs but I was just remembering what Tootch had said (I wouldn't have thought about it myself!)

Are we going to be ok for interfacing or do you want me to try and get some?

I am SO excited about this...........not the interfacing you understand!

We got twice the amount of material we needed! It was on sale! £8 for 4 metres of the stuff!

No - I think we will manage fine - lots of women, sharp needles, and a vision of Mika trying our trousers on!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

Hmmmmmm good point. And Leezy says we aren't allowed alcohol until we have finished so that should be an incentive to do it correctly!

HIYAAA GIRLS !!! Haven'tt been on here before ... Oz thread & Bar , even Oldlings is waaaaaay gone ..... !!!! Just thought I"d check in here for a bit of a chat ...???!!!:thumb_yello:

Welcome Happikali - went to Oldlings - and saw the "hop over here note" :D

Here it is. Can I just say that my husband took this picture willingly! He is now implicated in this plan. He did say 'it's a travel blanket!' though!!!!

so this is the tartan?!!!!

yay!

(for some reason i thought it was blue?)

loveley!!!!