Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leezy is coming over to mine on Friday night to cut it and pin it up so that we are all ready with the sewing machines on Sunday! The woman in the shop said it was quite an easy pattern, but the only bit I could actually make out was the back pockets!! Sure it will be fine. It'll have to be, we've bought it now!

Leezy is coming over to mine on Friday night to cut it and pin it up so that we are all ready with the sewing machines on Sunday! The woman in the shop said it was quite an easy pattern, but the only bit I could actually make out was the back pockets!! Sure it will be fine. It'll have to be, we've bought it now!

What about thread? Do I need to bring my machine on Sunday?

Hey - I can multi-task, so I could be both :wink2::naughty::biggrin2:

all of a sudden i get that song in my head by

xtc - Bless you, bless you, all of you pretty girls

Village and city girls by the quayside

Bless you, bless you, all of you pretty girls

Watching and waiting by the sea :boat:

maybe he will sing it to you when you give him the trews?!

all of a sudden i get that song in my head by

xtc - Bless you, bless you, all of you pretty girls

Village and city girls by the quayside

Bless you, bless you, all of you pretty girls

Watching and waiting by the sea :boat:

maybe he will sing it to you when you give him the trews?!

I am quite sure he will be overwhelmed by our collective beauty.

I'm sure he will overlook the drool.

GITB am I bringing my machine?

yes please if you can. Don't think we've arranged a time. Not sure if leezy will be on tonight, lots of family stuff on today. We'll let you know. I am in for a huge slagging from her husband. I'm sure he'll be very polite to all of you, but will have it in for me.

He spotted a weakness when I picked leezy up for the material buying. I said I was embarrassed to be there, and he pounced. As leezy said, he'll keep chipping away now, and enjoying every minute!!!

yes please if you can. Don't think we've arranged a time. Not sure if leezy will be on tonight, lots of family stuff on today. We'll let you know. I am in for a huge slagging from her husband. I'm sure he'll be very polite to all of you, but will have it in for me.

He spotted a weakness when I picked leezy up for the material buying. I said I was embarrassed to be there, and he pounced. As leezy said, he'll keep chipping away now, and enjoying every minute!!!

He will be brave to take you on with all the oestrogen that will be in his house!!! :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

This is my 1,000th post!

Yes, light blue braces will look lovely. No idea where to get them or how much. If they are not too expensive it might be a nice idea.

Lipgloss. Yes, we might get away with that, unless it drips onto our lollipop t-shirts!

Yep, no problem...........it is brand new so I will like to give it an outing!

Satu is arriving at mine on the Monday before the concert on the Wed. We could go looking for braces on the tuesday!

I think light blue braces would just finish it off. I will need to give you all some money towards braces, pattern, material etc. Work out my bill for me for Sunday!!! :thumb_yello:

This is my 1,000th post!

Yes, light blue braces will look lovely. No idea where to get them or how much. If they are not too expensive it might be a nice idea.

Lipgloss. Yes, we might get away with that, unless it drips onto our lollipop t-shirts!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!