Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

This thread means too much to me to let it die!!!!! Keep the tartan trouser thread alive and well!!!!

Hope the trousers aren't abandoned in some forgotten place already!

I should have asked him to wear them on Parky!!!!

He may need to have them taken in somewhat, really flarey! Not like that on my husband at all, and they weren't as long on Stephen either!!!!

i'm following you!!!:naughty:

well, he can have them taken in on the legs - we know he has a tailor or seamstress:naughty: - i hope he wears them too

(and i had to look up definition of Parky - its a cold day?)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, he can have them taken in on the legs - we know he has a tailor or seamstress:naughty: - i hope he wears them too

:naughty: Actually, we do say 'it's a bit parky' when it's cold!!

But I was actually meaning a well known chat show host in the UK - it's Michael Parkinson - more familiarly known as Parky!!!!!

You made me smile, and now you can use the word 'parky' in conversation and confuse your friends!!!!

Parky is our pet name for Michael Parkinson, best TV talk show host we have! You know you have made it if you get on his show!

has mika been on Parky yet?

or is this just anticipation that he will be???

hey leezy!!!!

He hasn't been on yet, but his time will come! Or he could wear them on Jonathan Ross (dear to my and leezy's heart!). I think JR would appreciate them as he's quite flamboyant himself!

Hey tootch, only on for a min, must go to bed and try to read some of our book group book! Will never get it finished before tuesday.

GITB, I send my 2 vids, can't do Abby's as I have no idea how to do that, if she uploads it onto youtube I will be able to!

wow!

i didnt realize that you had made ice man his own little video clip leezy:roftl:

Tootch, the things I can do now that I couldn't 4 months ago! It's been very uphill at times, but my technology knowledge has come on leaps and bounds through this forum! :shocked:

Hey tootch, only on for a min, must go to bed and try to read some of our book group book! Will never get it finished before tuesday.

GITB, I send my 2 vids, can't do Abby's as I have no idea how to do that, if she uploads it onto youtube I will be able to!

It IS on youtube. Saw it there tonight!

just a little waving from here...gone through all birmingham (more than 60 pages!) and all ice man...wow, it's a hard work to be a MFCer!

night night to the ones who are going to bed and speak tomorrow...

love and mika everyone!