kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noo!! I'd get banned!! :roftl:

Come on Rainbow! Don't be shy! Share the goodies!

Yep, without a shadow of a doubt, when Mika said your name I am sure you would have agreed to absolutly anything.............and everything.......all at once............Scottish or not!

Yep, without a shadow of a doubt, when Mika said your name I am sure you would have agreed to absolutly anything.............and everything.......all at once............Scottish or not!

That is 100% absolutlely true!! AAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIIING. :naughty:

ladies, yesterday night you all were in my thoughts. Now i must tell you you have all my greatest respect: yesterday i was sewing my shirt for the paris gig and i almost got blinded!:biggrin2: actually it's not a big deal, i only had to sew few draws i made onto my shirt and for me, who's never attached even a button it was a challenge!:biggrin2: and you made the trousers. i need some sewing classes from you:biggrin2:

ladies, yesterday night you all were in my thoughts. Now i must tell you you have all my greatest respect: yesterday i was sewing my shirt for the paris gig and i almost got blinded!:biggrin2: actually it's not a big deal, i only had to sew few draws i made onto my shirt and for me, who's never attached even a button it was a challenge!:biggrin2: and you made the trousers. i need some sewing classes from you:biggrin2:

Mirtilla, my husband doesn't even ask me to sew a button on to his shirts I am that bad! I was able to do cutting and tacking, and unpicking, but that's about all! Oh, and I made lots of cups of tea and food, that made up for my lack of experience in the sewing machine department (er, i think)!

Just shows, with determination, you can work together and achieve anything!

:biggrin2:

I think Mika has the ability to make us want to learn new things, and to

tackle things we would never otherwise have done.

Mika is the most fun eductional aid I have ever had!!! :wink2::naughty:

well said! for few months i've been making such weird things i never imagine i would have done! yes, like sewing:naughty:

he's my muse:thumb_yello:

Rainbow, you are doing a grand job there! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thank you. :naughty: Since Wendy is soooo verra attached to the trews and she is away, I thought I would do the honours of looking after them until she comes back. :biggrin2:

...any ol' excuse to get my hands on Mika's lovely troosers. :naughty:

Wendy the Keeper of the Tartan has packed up and gone off for a while, so I have assumed position of Tartan Guardian.

Typically, I guard all the kilts in the universe... but I've got my hot little hands on the famous troosers for a while. :biggrin2: