Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You lot do realise you are certifiable don't you?! I am so glad that I am perfectly sane!

aye right kath your the 1 making the other troosers , your joining us in the looney bin too ! :roftl:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rainbow! You can't get rid of us that easily! We are here! We will no doubt get nuttier and nuttier as the next gig apraoches.........if that is possible!

Don't tell me the legend of the tartan trews has finally been put to rest? crying3.gif

Never!

Rainbow, that is a HIDEOUS picture!

When Wendi returns she will be back pulling these trews up with a vengence! I haven't got the tartan yet to make phase two but as soon as I get it I will be posting updates on here!

I made Wendi a get well card Rainbow and put your name on it.

Well, there are if you are able to make them! THAT is basically what we were aiming for.......but skinny jeans are made from completely diferent fabric to tartan so it becomes a bit tricky! Ours turned out nicely 'tight on the arse' but a bit baggy in the leg!

Well, there are if you are able to make them! THAT is basically what we were aiming for.......but skinny jeans are made from completely diferent fabric to tartan so it becomes a bit tricky! Ours turned out nicely 'tight on the arse' but a bit baggy in the leg!

Scotland - English - Italian ....

Tight on the arse means ..... the trousers will be very tight around your bottom :roftl: :roftl:

OK!!THANKSSSS!!!! i undersand...

so i'll have to WEAR original one!!! and that's GOOD!!!LOL:punk:

lol! Thanks Freddie!

K@ko are you coming to Glasgow?

unfortunately nop:blink:

i can't go anywhere even if i want...

i'm sorry!! i though to go to dec london gig...

but shhhhhhhhh it's to early to speak...LOL:naughty: :biggrin2::thumb_yello::roftl:

do you think this has a right to be here?

mika has not seen it anyway...but for the walk we had around florence...me in front with my tartan ribboned hat hanging from my shoulders and the main man stalking me from behind! :roftl: :roftl:

strawandtartanhat.jpg

do you think this has a right to be here?

mika has not seen it anyway...but for the walk we had around florence...me in front with my tartan ribboned hat hanging from my shoulders and the main man stalking me from behind! :roftl: :roftl:

strawandtartanhat.jpg

I love it Robertina! Do you think he saw the tartan when he was stalking you???:naughty:

Kath, I have been concerned about Wendi. Thank you so much for that. I appreciate it.

Hi Leiiiiiiiiigh *hugs*

Robertina, love the hat.

What’s this? K@kol@ndon is now in the Tartan Trews thread? :naughty: I think... if Mika wears a kilt, K@kol@ndon has to wear one too. :naughty:

Kath, I have been concerned about Wendi. Thank you so much for that. I appreciate it.

Hi Leiiiiiiiiigh *hugs*

Robertina, love the hat.

What’s this? K@kol@ndon is now in the Tartan Trews thread? :naughty: I think... if Mika wears a kilt, K@kol@ndon has to wear one too. :naughty:

i think he prefers tight jeans...

mika wearing a kilt in glasgow would be a blast!:punk: