Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Remembering that magical day....

Mika receiving the gifts... ((happy sigh)) :wub2:

Mika signing ((still sighing)) :wub2: ...

Wearing the trousers!! ((screaming))

Ah Rainbow................something to keep me happy in m y old age!

Tartan tea cosy indeed! I know he likes his tea, but we don't want to emphasise the point that WE are old and think about things like tea cosies..........not that YOU are old..........why ARE you thinking about tea cosies?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remembering that magical day....

Mika receiving the gifts... ((happy sigh)) :wub2:

Mika signing ((still sighing)) :wub2: ...

Wearing the trousers!! ((screaming))

Woohoo! :punk:

What an awesome show! He was so totally great wearing the trousers! :punk:

[yt]PWwEyEgXbJI[/yt]

Yes, that is one of Satu's own clips, it is great isn't it. I had forgotten about it actually and her posting it has given me chance to favourite it on myspace. Cheers Satu!

Yes, that is one of Satu's own clips, it is great isn't it. I had forgotten about it actually and her posting it has given me chance to favourite it on myspace. Cheers Satu!

That's awesome. :biggrin2: I so wish I'd been there.

Am currently reading Scottish slang thanks to me mate scg, and laughing my head off. :roftl: :roftl:

Hi Rainbow, I am currently wearing my fabby new watch! Cheers me dear!

When we were waiting at Barrowlands sheena (scg) phoned me...........now I KNOW it was busy and noisy..............but I had to pass the phone to GITB as I didn't understand a word! (I know she will laugh if she reads this.........well I hope she will anyway!)

Wendi is due back soon I hope she thinks we have looked after the trews well!

When we were waiting at Barrowlands sheena (scg) phoned me...........now I KNOW it was busy and noisy..............but I had to pass the phone to GITB as I didn't understand a word! (I know she will laugh if she reads this.........well I hope she will anyway!)

YAY for the watch! How awesome is it? :biggrin2: I haven't taken it off. I love it. Have received many compliments and comments too. :punk:

How funny about the Scottish accent... I never used to be able to understand it either. I doubt I would understand the thick accent, but I am not too bad with... um.... a more understandable... accent. Pffft. How daft! :naughty: You know what I mean though, right? But all that slang cracks me up. I would love to actually hear someone say it! :naughty:

Yay for Wendi coming back soon. Yep, I think we have done a good job keeping the trews up for her. :thumb_yello:

do u remember me telling you i had french girls staying with me at the last mika concert , well it was laurence & her friend the girl that was interviewed at the Olympia gig , just ask her how hard it was for her to understand me ! christ i had to talk veryyyy slowly , something that takes me 5 mins to says took me about 20 mins so they could make out what i was saying , s**t i was tired by the time they had gone :bleh: so i do understand where your coming from us scots need to learn how to slow our speach down for others to understand us

scg, did you end up getting there on time? If I recall correctly, you were running behind? It sounded like it was a bit hectic there for a while.

i did make it in time with a bit of rushing about ! i had my day planned down to the second but it was totally messed up ! thank god i wasnt drinking as i had nothing to eat all day ! even the taxi driver pissed me off he told me there was road blocks in glasgow that day & we would have a 20 min walk after he dropped us off in the peeing rain ! he mustnt have been a mika fan as he was winding us up as he dropped us right at the door of the barrowlands . well you know the rest meet the rest of the gang , stood at the front , met mika he remembered me , i touched his leg because i wanted to touch his tartan trews & best of all got a t-shirt signed by mika so it all turned out well :thumb_yello:

Yeah, even Mika was late due to the traffic that day, it was a nightmare!

Ok girls, Wendi probably back on on Sunday so lets keep them nicely pulled up (with braces!) over the weekend!

i did make it in time with a bit of rushing about ! i had my day planned down to the second but it was totally messed up ! thank god i wasnt drinking as i had nothing to eat all day ! even the taxi driver pissed me off he told me there was road blocks in glasgow that day & we would have a 20 min walk after he dropped us off in the peeing rain ! he mustnt have been a mika fan as he was winding us up as he dropped us right at the door of the barrowlands . well you know the rest meet the rest of the gang , stood at the front , met mika he remembered me , i touched his leg because i wanted to touch his tartan trews & best of all got a t-shirt signed by mika so it all turned out well :thumb_yello:

AWESOME. :punk: Hooray for happy endings!! :wub2::biggrin2:

we will have to pass the night shift over to Rainbow being as she is upside down!

CAPTAIN TARTAN REPORTING FOR DUTY!

:naughty:

Wendi!! You're back!!! Yaaaaaaay!!! *jumps up and down and hugs you*

*will not let go of the tartan though*...

*curls up asleep on tartan*

*yanks piece of tartan and snuggles up*

Move over Rainbow, I want some material too!:biggrin2:

Missed ya colourful buddy!

Welcome home Wendi!

xxx

*yanks piece of tartan and snuggles up*

Move over Rainbow, I want some material too!:biggrin2:

Missed ya colourful buddy!

Welcome home Wendi!

xxx

YAY Leezy!!!!

*plays kiddy games with tartan*

*makes a cubby house*

*hides underneath and giggles*

I hope you had a great holiday too mate. We have missed you and Wendi.

I've just come down from the Isle of london

I’m no very big and I'm awful shy,

And the lassies shout when I go by,

mika where’s your tartan troosers