2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaah! I can't buy the glowing hearts since I live in Norway:blink:

I hate this country. Haha. Does anybody wanna help me?:flowers2:

Most of us will have extras, I will save one for you!

PS I have never been to Norway, but I am sure it is very nice really!

MIKA :biggrin2: Yay!

Yay!

I'm going to fake sick on that day so I can get outta school early and get a good place in the quaue. Hehe as long as Bertie, Benny Boi and Hollie don't blow my cover, I'll be at the front baby!! Woo!

45DAYS

5 hours

30minutes

thats how long i have to get my fancy dress organised :boxed:

Aaargh. I still need to sort mine out too :|

Anyone remember Rainbow Brite? that 80's cartoon - it was great. Well I might go as her.

rainbowbrite.gif

She was this girl put in charge of keeping colour alive in Rainbowland with the help of the colour kids and the furry sprites?! Well if you don't know what i'm talkin about then you're missin out :naughty: But she rocks :P

I've found a costume on the net but I wanna customise it a bit to make it a bit more...me.

Plus it's a good excuse to dye my hair blonde again :D

Anyone remember Rainbow Brite? that 80's cartoon - it was great. Well I might go as her.

rainbowbrite.gif

She was this girl put in charge of keeping colour alive in Rainbowland with the help of the colour kids and the furry sprites?! Well if you don't know what i'm talkin about then you're missin out :naughty: But she rocks :P

I've found a costume on the net but I wanna customise it a bit to make it a bit more...me.

Ha ha ha ha, Do you know what Jennie, i very nearly went as her before at SBE! lol!:thumb_yello: I thought it was a bit too skimpy though for my fat legs!!!!! Although they aren't that fat anymore! LOL! Good ;ole weight watchers! LOL!!:biggrin2:

rainbowbrite.gif

hahaha yesss i remember her back in the day i used to have her on my wall paper in my bedroom :roftl: :roftl:

Ha ha ha ha, Do you know what Jennie, i very nearly went as her before at SBE! lol!:thumb_yello: I thought it was a bit too skimpy though for my fat legs!!!!! Although they aren't that fat anymore! LOL! Good ;ole weight watchers! LOL!!:biggrin2:

Hahah well I hate my legs but I like the costume - I have...45 days do get ready for it :P

It does look a bit skimpy though :|

Oh well I might just go for it and if I need to alter/customise it a bit I've got time!

I might get to the front no matter what time I get there so if I do please don't hate me! I've known places where people will have a go if you jump the queue.

I know its early to let ya know and you'll forget by december, but I just want to make sure your not those kinda people. Not saying you are.

hahaha yesss i remember her back in the day i used to have her on my wall paper in my bedroom :roftl: :roftl:

SO DID I!!!!! Hahahaha

I also wanted a horse exactly like Starlite but I wan't allowed one lol

what kind of people are we?

Because personally if i have been waiting in a queue for say 5 hours to get to the front of the concert...i would be pretty upset if someone came along ten minutes before doors open and got infront of me.

:boxed:

SO DID I!!!!! Hahahaha

I also wanted a horse exactly like Starlite but I wan't allowed one lol

ah i wish i still had it up on my walls but my room is lemon yellow and sky blue now :naughty:

well i think someone should dress up as a care bear :biggrin2:

You should dress up as a vampire(a colorful one).... it would be a good reason to bite Mika:naughty:

You: I wanna suck your bloooooooood *bites Mika's neck*

Mika: OH MY GOD *runs away*

The Ice-Man: *commits a murder*

:biggrin2: Nevermind me!!

what kind of people are we?

Because personally if i have been waiting in a queue for say 5 hours to get to the front of the concert...i would be pretty upset if someone came along ten minutes before doors open and got infront of me.

:boxed:

:mad:Even if they have had their ticket stamped at the bar :protest: (I'm never gonna let that go lol)

Aww Care bears!!! Kids TV is so dull now compared to our generation ahah

hahah oh Gosh yes i wonder what Ice man will think of all the fancy dress costumes...maybe he will break into a smile :naughty:

Nutters EVERYWHERE!!!!!

You should dress up as a vampire(a colorful one).... it would be a good reason to bite Mika:naughty:

Hahahah Nicole you're crazy

I was considering the Kissing booth costume for this reason :P

Kissing%20Booth.png

I'd be allergic to the costume though :(

:mad:Even if they have had their ticket stamped at the bar :protest: (I'm never gonna let that go lol)

Aww Care bears!!! Kids TV is so dull now compared to our generation ahah

Yes we definately had the best kids tv programmes although i will sit and watch tracy beaker on a weekend or some kids cartoons ..apart from Dr who its the best thing on tv at the weekends!!!!

Hahahah Nicole you're crazy

I was considering the Kissing booth costume for this reason :P

Kissing%20Booth.png

I'd be allergic to the costume though :(

hAHAHAhahah i dare someone to go as a kissing booth :biggrin2:

ha ha lmao :roftl: oh the poor man, but at least iceman is getting paid to do summin :naughty:

Yes we definately had the best kids tv programmes although i will sit and watch tracy beaker on a weekend or some kids cartoons ..apart from Dr who its the best thing on tv at the weekends!!!!

Oh well Tracy Beaker is in it's own league - that's amazing hahaha

I still say bring back Button Moon, The herbs, Mr Benn, Poddington Peas...Hectors House, THE RAGGY DOLLS! (Someone should dress up as a raggy doll! They were fab)

Take meeee hommeeeee country roads....to the Mika gig I beloooonnnggggg...Somerset House.......

:crybaby:

:insane:

You all will have such a good time!! My spirit will be there with you:blink: :bleh:

ONE OF US SHOULD DRESS UP AS NICOLE! THen you'd definately be there in spirit :P