2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

ohh yes he definately should make a mobile confession booth....tell him just to get a card board box an put it on his head like kids do when they pretend tv :roftl:

Great idea Bexx, then we can have the tent of love at the Big Chill :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what he wants to do is have like a cardboard box with another attached and a curtains on it? :naughty: so that people can stick their heads in the other box. He wants a picture of Mika in it!!

I hope that wasn't a secret :blush-anim-cl: don't tell him I told you :naughty:

Even funnier!:roftl:

Great idea Bexx, then we can have the tent of love at the Big Chill :naughty:

hehe we MFC members at the big chill should have our own huge tent stadium type thing :naughty: :naughty:

Me too! I just can't wait! I don't think he is going to wear the full vicar costume though... I think he is going to tart it up a bit (like HJ in the song.. a bit of a playboy vicar ;) )

Well my nun has bunny ears and a flashy heart instead of or as well as a cross.....

Well my nun has bunny ears and a flashy heart instead of or as well as a cross.....

Sounds great! You two will make a great pair! I was going to go as big girl, but lets face it... me in a skimpy blue basque :blink::naughty:

Sounds great! You two will make a great pair! I was going to go as big girl, but lets face it... me in a skimpy blue basque :blink::naughty:

do you know what i had initially though of going as big girl but i couldnt find the out fit anywhere :blink:

hehe we MFC members at the big chill should have our own huge tent stadium type thing :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah for our personal Mika gig, we should ask him even if he does just one song. :naughty:

I'm imagining our Mika camp with our tents in a circle, with the MFC flag planted in the middle!:naughty:

Yeah for our personal Mika gig, we should ask him even if he does just one song. :naughty:

I'm imagining our Mika camp with our tents in a circle, with the MFC flag planted in the middle!:naughty:

hahahah either way its going to be a great camping weekend :thumb_yello:

back to thinking about somerset house - anyone have any pictures of the outside of the venue? just want to see what our queue settings will be :biggrin2:

Hello Holy Johnny :naughty:

im fine just having a giggle at this thread and the costume ideas so far ...im beginning to feel mad :naughty:

It is going to be great, I can't wait for it. I am off to look for my costume in a mo. I like your ladybird Idea.

hahahah either way its going to be a great camping weekend :thumb_yello:

back to thinking about somerset house - anyone have any pictures of the outside of the venue? just want to see what our queue settings will be :biggrin2:

Bexx - i've got a dvd of Goldfrapp live at Somerset House. Let me stick it on in a sec and i'll see how much it shows of the venue. I'll try and take a picture with my laptop if it does and i'll post it here. :thumb_yello:

Good afternoon! How are you today? :wink2: I suppose you're all doing well... So many pages again! :shocked::thumb_yello:

WELL i am WICKEDY WOO! as i think i have found my outfit! (afew pages back)!!! i know what ya mean about the pages.. if i dont come on for a couple days.. im like... :blink: :blink: :blink: