MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Yeah it does...

I think we're going to need something which identifies us as MFCers

I have something but it's a secret and I'm not telling you until we meet. Ner Ner.

I clicked on a link for flashy hearts and they only delivered to the UK, I havent been able to find any that deliver to Oz. Ho hum.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have something but it's a secret and I'm not telling you until we meet. Ner Ner.

I clicked on a link for flashy hearts and they only delivered to the UK, I havent been able to find any that deliver to Oz. Ho hum.

The suspense is going to kill me

I want flashy hearts but can't find them anywhere. May check out a party store or something similar though when i get time

RBSKY I haven't got your email yet ... i hope you didn't send it to yahoo ?!

I knew it would be too much to expect him to come to Perth but one can only dream... fingers crossed for next time! Make sure you guys get as much footage as poss!

Hey Jolene if you wanted to send anything to give him, or ask one of us to try and get you an autograph feel free to pm

Cheers, that would be awesome!

Was sitting on the computer and could here Love Today in the background and thought that's weird, my phone's not ringing and then realised it was on Channel V2 on Foxtel- number 5 on their Top Pop chart. I think it's great that it has finally been released here in Oz!

Cheers, that would be awesome!

Was sitting on the computer and could here Love Today in the background and thought that's weird, my phone's not ringing and then realised it was on Channel V2 on Foxtel- number 5 on their Top Pop chart. I think it's great that it has finally been released here in Oz!

I know how great is it. My brother and i saw it for the first time the other day on V new stock (love pay tv) and we both ran from opposite sides of the house to the loungeroom

Mouselle where did you order flashy hearts from??? I haven't been able to find any anywhere! I wanted to get some for us!

Hi,

sorry for the delay - I only get the computer time in the early mornings! Life is busy!

I have ordered a pack of 18 from here - would anyone like to meet up and grab one fom me? I don't think I can find a way to use them all in one Mika visit, no matter how dedicated I am!

http://ilumn8.com.au/cat-flashing-necklaces.cfm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .......... WE ALL GOT TICKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG ... BREEEEEAAAAATHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::roftl::yay::groupwave::woot_jump::gathering::band:

I second that.

SQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCITED MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING ON THE BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am calm. :cool: