MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hapikali....I know you'll love this photo!!! He was very impressed with his gift...you did well!!! Enjoy!:wink2:

I was right in the middle, right in front of the stage....so he looked at me very often....especially when he sang "Why don't you like me?".....he should have asked me the opposite....ahh still in dreamland awake, but I should be asleep...catch up with you guys maybe Tues....gotta work tomorrow....catch up on what I didn't do Friday!......ah Mika, you were so worth the worrying and waiting, wondering if we would ever meet you and WE DID, thanks for having us MFCers backstage!! Wow...still can't get over it!

what a necklace Hapikali, it is so brilliant!!!

Someone's put up a few video's from the concert... maybe someone from here (?)

is there anyone on this planet who has more sex appeal than mika??

oh my god, this guy just freeks me out, just look at his performance......

is there anyone on this planet who has more sex appeal than mika??

oh my god, this guy just freeks me out, just look at his performance......

I know... It was amazing... he was right there... I got a few photos where I'm pretty much looking right up at him... and he still looked sexy no matter how bad the photos were!!!

I especially liked how he was dancing in Sweet Dreams... HOT!!!

Alrighty, I have to go... I'm being kicked off the net! Talk later (and post more pics!)

I know... It was amazing... he was right there... I got a few photos where I'm pretty much looking right up at him... and he still looked sexy no matter how bad the photos were!!!

just one three letter word so so so so ....H O T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must all be on clound mikagastic......

Alrighty, I have to go... I'm being kicked off the net! Talk later (and post more pics!)

It was so good.. resting our cameras on the stage... having to lean back when he was right above us, being within touching distance and having to restrain from touching lol...

*sigh*

It was so good.. resting our cameras on the stage... having to lean back when he was right above us, being within touching distance and having to restrain from touching lol...

*sigh*

Yeah it really was the best concert experience I've ever had! Mind-blowing! :wub2:

Rainbow Sky’s story

Part Two: Meeting Mika

Mika got out of the car and walked over to us and we all went quiet and just stood there in awe. I was shaking so bad.

The gift giving was about to start and he stopped suddenly and said “who gave me the gift the other day?†I said it was me and he thanked me and said he loved my letter, and it was all lovely and I giggled and swooned.

He went on to say “You gave me the koala aswellâ€. OMG. Not only did he remember, but he realised I was the same person. I said yes and giggled and swooned. He spoke of how he went to Taronga Zoo and got to hold a koala (and later he said it smelt like parmesan cheese, which cracked me up!).

Now I can’t remember his exact words to me (it’s all a blur), but I think he said “You’re Liz aren’t you?†OMG!!!!!!

*floating on cloud nine*

*angel chorus*

*butterflies dancing in the air*

*sweet white lambs running in fields*

*sunrise… sunset*

*world spinning in slow motion*

*flowers falling from the sky*

He looked at me and pointed and said “You’re wearing one of those flashing hearts! Those things are everywhere!â€

Some other girls had their moments with Mika, but I will let them tell you their stories, as I think they would want to do it themselves and they deserve their spotlight!

I asked Mika if I could get a photo with him and he said yes. He smells so lovely (just thought I’d add that little bit). We got one photo together and then he realised he had his glasses on, so he took them off and I giggled and swooned. We had another photo taken together and I was a little bit happy at that point in time.

He signed my album and he didn’t even need to ask my name. How trippy is that?

More people had their moment with him and I took their photos with him. He loved how organised we were and he said I was the paparazzi. I giggled and swooned.

Later on soangel asked if we could have a group photo, so someone took a photo of happikali, soangel, mika, nico collard and I (I don’t know who actually got that photo… whoever the lucky person was… please post it soon!)

I can’t remember everything else that happened as I was giggling and swooning.

Here’s a pic…and no, I couldn’t get closer if I tried :naughty: .

memika.jpg

Somebody’s in luuuuuuuurve. :roftl:

RB Sky, I have the photo, will post it tonight

Someone's put up a few video's from the concert... maybe someone from here (?)

OMG- how dumb am I??? The footage I did take of the night (I do have a heap of our afternoon meeting) didn't work as I had my video camera set just to take photos! AHHHH!!!!! There should still be some good footage from the concert appearing anyway, and it will be on take 40 website in a while (prob a few weeks)

:mf_rosetinted: HI GUYS !!! JUST GOT HOME :blink: .. haven't caught up on our threads yet , but thought I'd let you know I'm here too !!!:biggrin2:

hey

wow what a night for you all, can't wait to tel me all!!!! no pressure...

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROVE IS ON IN 2 MINS. GUYS !!!!!:blink::roftl:

is there anyway i can watch it from the USA?!

hmmmm geez its 3:30am here! :shocked: