(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Damit i thought i told u girls last night not to write too much so i could catch up! I missed out on the 'having sex in dreams' part........and yeh i've had dreams like that-not with Mika :thumbdown: - but never the less twas all gooooood :thumb_yello: can be rather odd though, the way u actually 'feel' it happening, after all it is a dream :naughty:

hehe soz :blush-anim-cl: i think we got carried away :naughty: can u blame us really? :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need some sexy mika dreams. DESPERATELY.

I'd love to tickle Mika! How cute would that be?!?! Just to hear his laugh ^_^

Awwww how sweet! i think id get addicted and tickle him till he throws up :naughty:

Mmm I think whipped cream is yummy but it would be even yummier on Mika Mika Mika...

mmmmm definitely! he should do it on a show...at the end instead of having foam (like at a foam party or something) he should have whipped cream!!! And then allt he girls would jump all stage and get all licky :P

mmmmm definitely! he should do it on a show...at the end instead of having foam (like at a foam party or something) he should have whipped cream!!! And then allt he girls would jump all stage and get all licky :P

Id bring some kitchen towel and mop him up a bit 1st :naughty: then have a little nibble :bleh:

I gota great picture of Mika standing in his skinny white jeans and white shirt.....in the pouring rain......yeh u can see straight through his clothes :blush-anim-cl: it doesnt sound nearly as sexy as im picturing it believe me lol

chocolate sauce?

YUM!

I can just imagine...

Mika and you are sitting by the fridge door. He is in front of you with a blindfold on and you feed him erotic fruit/sauces (such as dipping your finger in sauce and he has to suck/lick it off) and ... yeah. sexy ^_^

Id bring some kitchen towel and mop him up a bit 1st :naughty: then have a little nibble :bleh:

I gota great picture of Mika standing in his skinny white jeans and white shirt.....in the pouring rain......yeh u can see straight through his clothes :blush-anim-cl: it doesnt sound nearly as sexy as im picturing it believe me lol

SHOW ME ANYWAY :D

YUM!

I can just imagine...

Mika and you are sitting by the fridge door. He is in front of you with a blindfold on and you feed him erotic fruit/sauces (such as dipping your finger in sauce and he has to suck/lick it off) and ... yeah. sexy ^_^

....and when it came to my turn, instead of dipping his finger in..... :wink2: