(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

LMAO ha ha ha:roftl: is that what they're really called? or were u just implying something? lol hehe

I duno:naughty: i think its called that, maybe i just made it up :wink2: but it really is impressive....for a rock that is :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I duno:naughty: i think its called that, maybe i just made it up :wink2: but it really is impressive....for a rock that is :naughty:

it sure is lol hehe hope you're not sucking too hard on your...rock hmm doesnt sound as good as the song lol

errm...this second part...contains a lot of lemon (if anyone does fanfiction you'll know what it is)

do you guys still want it lol

yeah the more acidic it is the better lol:naughty:

it sure is lol hehe hope you're not sucking too hard on your...rock hmm doesnt sound as good as the song lol

nah kinda ruins it lol its ok im eating a black jack rock atm, its totally innocent lol im keeping the **** rock, i couldnt bite into that :naughty:

nah kinda ruins it lol its ok im eating a black jack rock atm, its totally innocent lol im keeping the **** rock, i couldnt bite into that :naughty:

yeah u don't wanna end up breaking anything lol

Haha he'd say, "And just how did you come about to breaking twelve of your teeth in one sitting?"

And then you'd say all sheepishly, "I was...sucking on a cock rock."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

BLIMEY! 12???? im definately not eating it, one gold tooth hidden away is cool, but ill end up lookin like a gangsta, yo Mika check my grillz :naughty:

Haha he'd say, "And just how did you come about to breaking twelve of your teeth in one sitting?"

And then you'd say all sheepishly, "I was...sucking on a cock rock."

:shocked: ok, I just thought I'll check out what you guys are talking about here tonight and this is the first thing I saw :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: