• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: ok, I just thought I'll check out what you guys are talking about here tonight and this is the first thing I saw :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha sorry Nicole its a bit much for the 1st thing u read isnt it?? did u read the rest ?? :naughty:

:shocked: ok, I just thought I'll check out what you guys are talking about here tonight and this is the first thing I saw :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hehe, it does get worse :P but in a good way of course ;)

haha sorry Nicole its a bit much for the 1st thing u read isnt it?? did u read the rest ?? :naughty:

Ohhh, no worries, I've been reading most of the thread:thumb_yello: :roftl: :roftl: :insane::roftl:

That's a good joke though... I should tell it to my friends:roftl:

*nods*

Yes, we are very proud :insane:

:naughty:

CazGirl, what are you writing? Can I read it too?:wink2::naughty:

read a couple of pages back. I wrote a bit of a story. I'm writing part 2 which will not be posted here. It's erm...graphic. If you're interested, tell me, and I'll PM you it.

I keep having this thought of when I meet him in June I'll tell him my name and he's smile and say, "So you're one of the girls on that naughty thread!"

Oh my god what would I say back??? :roftl:

noo, that's just someone who's hacked onto my account i would never do such a thing to you oh mika dearest :naughty: lol