(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yep, u get used to it after a while :naughty:....how do we manage :bleh: what is our secret? I don't know myself

maybe we ARE always very hyper and excited and happy ... but when you get people like Betty Boo coming along they make us look normal :blink: LMAO!

BettyBoo how old are you may I ask?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe we ARE always very hyper and excited and happy ... but when you get people like Betty Boo coming along they make us look normal :blink: LMAO!

BettyBoo how old are you may I ask?

didn't think of it that way..hey betty have u read the previous stuff we wrote? :naughty: warning may make u go even more hyper, how does ur boyfriend manage :bleh:

ive read every word of this thread ....its gooooddd..its.the BEST!....and im 25 yrs old my girlys.....why?.....howz about yous?.....xx

lol wow he's brave :naughty: hehe, glad u liked what u read...we're 17..but Caz is 18 soon right?

ive read every word of this thread ....its gooooddd..its.the BEST!....and im 25 yrs old my girlys.....why?.....howz about yous?.....xx

you've read EVERY single page?!?!?! lmfao that musta taken u about 5 hours! XDDD

ur 25??? wow, thought u were a lot younger judging by your typing!! I'm a tender 17 lol

why cos of my typin do i seem younger?.....i act alot younger true...all my mates will tell you that and i look a lot younger than most of them too!....hehehehe...thats a good thing....happy birthday to you for july hunny...if im not on here..(hahahahahahahahhaa)....xx

lucky...i'm 18 in feb :( but i'm still going to Fabric when i find out when Mika's djing there :naughty:

hahaha XD i'd love to go clubbing but its all about transport :@

and my mum worries a lot...*and i mean A LOT* so that doesnt really help matters!

hahaha XD i'd love to go clubbing but its all about transport :@

and my mum worries a lot...*and i mean A LOT* so that doesnt really help matters!

yeah my mum asks too many questions, and she knows what goes on in Fabric so I'll have to find a way to persuade her...hmmmm maybe buy her a diamond? (if only i was that rich)

heyyy guys im back for good!

Sorry dad needed the comp

I myt not be allowdd to watch the graham norton show its on too late!!

goodness i sound soo yung after sayin that :(

aaw that's too bad but at least u've watched the podcast and if there are any extra bits we'll make sure to tell u

hes got the most gorgeous

wonderful

amazing

pair

of

braces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........ha made ya look.....no really eyes.... yummy.....(bums not bad either!).....rofl:blush-anim-cl: