(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Oh yes, tall, cute hair (not too long), beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, fun, sweet, embrases his inner child :bleh:, and has his own style (doesn't copy others), sticks with his believes......etc

Never ever would I think that I'd actually see such a great guy (I really have a hard time finding nice boys). And he's sooooo damn talented so how can you not fall in love? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes, tall, cute hair (not too long), beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, fun, sweet, embrases his inner child :bleh:, and has his own style (doesn't copy others), sticks with his believes......etc

Never ever would I think that I'd actually see such a great guy (I really have a hard time finding nice boys). And he's sooooo damn talented so how can you not fall in love? :blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean! Sooo many guys act rude and inconsiderate (at least that's what I've noticed around here) which makes it very tough to find someone who is genuinely nice! Witnessing how my own brother acts sometimes (although he's a little bit younger), it's like he thinks it means he's not "manly" if he's nice. It's HORRIBLE! I don't know why some guys have it in their heads that girls don't like nice guys--disrespectful behavior is a definite turnoff! :thumbdown:

I know what you mean! Sooo many guys act rude and inconsiderate (at least that's what I've noticed around here) which makes it very tough to find someone who is genuinely nice! Witnessing how my own brother acts sometimes (although he's a little bit younger), it's like he thinks it means he's not "manly" if he's nice. It's HORRIBLE! I don't know why some guys have it in their heads that girls don't like nice guys--disrespectful behavior is a definite turnoff! :thumbdown:

OH GOD I HAD A REALLY BAD EXPERIANCE WITH A GUY TODAY!!!!

I just came back from a LAX game, we played against our biggest rivals. We where coming out from the bathroom when these guys through A BASKETBALL AT MY FRIEND'S HEAD!!!

They said "Oh yeah we hit her!" (NO JOKE...THATS WHAT HE SAID!)

She was so embarrased...and picked up the ball and threw it at them...

*warning language is bad...I'm from N.Y!!!

I scream "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING YOU A**HOLES!!!"

They started to laugh...we where walking away and one guy said "What a Bitch!"

I walked back...got right up into his face and said "What did you say?"

He just looked at me and said "Nothing"

I said "Didn't think so..."

WELL MY WHOLE TEAM FLIPPED OUT!!! they where like "yeah Kelly way to show those jerks!"

i wish guys where as nice as Mika...aw well:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OH GOD I HAD A REALLY BAD EXPERIANCE WITH A GUY TODAY!!!!

I just came back from a LAX game, we played against our biggest rivals. We where coming out from the bathroom when these guys through A BASKETBALL AT MY FRIEND'S HEAD!!!

They said "Oh yeah we hit her!" (NO JOKE...THATS WHAT HE SAID!)

She was so embarrased...and picked up the ball and threw it at them...

*warning language is bad...I'm from N.Y!!!

I scream "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING YOU A**HOLES!!!"

They started to laugh...we where walking away and one guy said "What a Bitch!"

I walked back...got right up into his face and said "What did you say?"

He just looked at me and said "Nothing"

I said "Didn't think so..."

WELL MY WHOLE TEAM FLIPPED OUT!!! they where like "yeah Kelly way to show those jerks!"

i wish guys where as nice as Mika...aw well:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

That's so horrible to do that to your friend. :furious: I'm glad you stood up for them. You're a good friend and one I'd like to have. :thumb_yello:

I bet they wouldn't do that to men from your school... Those wusses. They didn't have the guts to call you that name to your face either, which further proves my point.

Yes, I agree some men act disrespectful to women to be seen as manly, but it's just plain disrespectful. A real man and a manly one would treat women with respect and decency, be courteous and all. Plus, when guys get together they can do the worst things.

Your friend was just a pawn for whoever threw the ball to feel more masculine. It could have been anyone, but they always try to pick people who seem to be alone. I know it's happened to me, God.

I love that Mika seems like not only a good guy, but a great one! :wub2:

rilo8913: Exactly what I meant, about the boys being disrespectful and all it's so NOT manly or hot in any way but the opposite.

CartoonKellyGreen: What a bunch of jerks! You go girl :thumb_yello: I would have done the same as you did, hate it when boys think they're superior to girls *grr* :annoyed_h4h:

That's so horrible to do that to your friend. :furious: I'm glad you stood up for them. You're a good friend and one I'd like to have. :thumb_yello:

I bet they wouldn't do that to men from your school... Those wusses. They didn't have the guts to call you that name to your face either, which further proves my point.

Yes, I agree some men act disrespectful to women to be seen as manly, but it's just plain disrespectful. A real man and a manly one would treat women with respect and decency, be courteous and all. Plus, when guys get together they can do the worst things.

Your friend was just a pawn for whoever threw the ball to feel more masculine. It could have been anyone, but they always try to pick people who seem to be alone. I know it's happened to me, God.

I love that Mika seems like not only a good guy, but a great one! :wub2:

thanks :biggrin2: :biggrin2: u said some really nice things in there i really apperciate it!!

When I met Mika I couldn't get over how sweet he was to me and all my friends...

guys should have learned by now...immaturity is NOT A TURN ON!

rilo8913: Exactly what I meant, about the boys being disrespectful and all it's so NOT manly or hot in any way but the opposite.

CartoonKellyGreen: What a bunch of jerks! You go girl :thumb_yello: I would have done the same as you did, hate it when boys think they're superior to girls *grr* :annoyed_h4h:

grrr is right!!!!:biggrin2:

I am so glad that I don't have a problem being single. I think I get so obsessed and attached with musicians/singers/etc. that I don't need people to fulfill by "lonliness." I just fall in love with Mika and Brian May so I don't need a partner. I have my own men haha. That's probabaly really pathetic of me, but whatever! It's a good life!

I am so glad that I don't have a problem being single. I think I get so obsessed and attached with musicians/singers/etc. that I don't need people to fulfill by "lonliness." I just fall in love with Mika and Brian May so I don't need a partner. I have my own men haha. That's probabaly really pathetic of me, but whatever! It's a good life!

yeah I enjoy being obsessed lmfao! even though my sister said he's severely worried about my obsession :blink:

although, now im in love Mika, i cant look at any boys. I actually just can't. The thought of having a relationship makes me feel that I'm going to abandon Mika which is TOTALLY AND UTTERLY retarded!

yeah I enjoy being obsessed lmfao! even though my sister said he's severely worried about my obsession :blink:

although, now im in love Mika, i cant look at any boys. I actually just can't. The thought of having a relationship makes me feel that I'm going to abandon Mika which is TOTALLY AND UTTERLY retarded!

ha ha thats the same problem i have! oh god whats going on... then it's kinda disrespectfula s well u know going out with a guy and just thinking about mika ll day and NIGHT long lol :naughty:

Its pretty sad here in New Zealand all the guys here are utter dorks, except for the ones who are totally off limits and then all a girl can do is wish!

there is a total man drought so i wish there were more men like mika who could come and snap us up! lol na the world needs more caring guys you know what i mean! guys who want to be themselves and wont try to change to impress you! who are comfortable in their own skin! :naughty:

Its pretty sad here in New Zealand all the guys here are utter dorks, except for the ones who are totally off limits and then all a girl can do is wish!

there is a total man drought so i wish there were more men like mika who could come and snap us up!

:roftl: *Note to herself* : Never move to New Zealand. :roftl:

there is a total man drought so i wish there were more men like mika who could come and snap us up! lol na the world needs more caring guys you know what i mean! guys who want to be themselves and wont try to change to impress you! who are comfortable in their own skin! :naughty:

Funnily enough theres some hot new zealand guys in some of my classes at uni. They're pretty nice and funny etc too...

My problem isn't a lack of caring guys... they're out there but it just seems they've already all been snapped up.... but thats always the case

yes, but I feel bad about that! :blush-anim-cl:

but how in f sake did you write that?? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

lol dont feel bad...i dont want you to feel bad!

how did i write like that? *shrugs*

just wrote whatever came into my head lmao!

and i didnt wrote that story because i had nothing else to do...we had a discussion about fanfics earlier in this thread so i went and did one lol...or two...

I feel bad about liking it! :mfr_lol: I mean, I shouldn't... I'm a "good" girl atleast I used to be... :blush-anim-cl:

sorry about this but you've got one dirty mind :blush-anim-cl::naughty::lmao:

I'm still like this --> :shocked:

I feel bad about liking it! :mfr_lol: I mean, I shouldn't... I'm a "good" girl atleast I used to be... :blush-anim-cl:

sorry about this but you've got one dirty mind :blush-anim-cl::naughty::lmao:

I'm still like this --> :shocked:

hahaha i know i do ^_^;;

funny thing is, all my friends think im innocent LMAO!