(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

bah! who cares! i think my mind is disturbed enough, how old are you?

yes, it's very more sensual than having a shag, or i guess so....never had one:blush-anim-cl: hihi! have you? im intrigued!

I'm 40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOU ALL ARE JUST CRAZY!!!!!

I love this! :punk:

Ahah...I won't talk with you a lot on this thread because thinking of him really HURTS ME...I'm already too addicted and thinking that I will never have him doesn't help my mood...

BUT, I just have to say that definately he's the HOTTEST man in the world for me...especially when he sings or dance...

I mean...HAVE YOU SEEN Sweet dreams COVER???

PURE SEX :bleh:

Oh my God...I need a man :doh::naughty:

ohhh i need a man too!!!! you know? 2 years without any action! i wonder if i'll die virgin lol:shocked: :shocked:

i haven't seen the cover, but as to you, that would probably hurt me

in his myspace i said that he was the most handsome man in the world and that i couldnt keep my eyes off the tv when i see him

Oh boy !!! Yes !!!!!

*Sophie drooling madly*

I agree with you it hurts, but sadly enough, that's the only thing we have. I've decided to enjoy it. And well if I may make him laugh when he'll come and read .... that'd not be in vain. ;)

YOU ALL ARE JUST CRAZY!!!!!

I love this! :punk:

Ahah...I won't talk with you a lot on this thread because thinking of him really HURTS ME...I'm already too addicted and thinking that I will never have him doesn't help my mood...

BUT, I just have to say that definately he's the HOTTEST man in the world for me...especially when he sings or dance...

I mean...HAVE YOU SEEN Sweet dreams COVER???

PURE SEX :bleh:

Oh my God...I need a man :doh::naughty:

ohhh i need a man too!!!! you know? 2 years without any action! i wonder if i'll die virgin lol:shocked: :shocked:

in his myspace i said that he was the most handsome man in the world and that i couldnt keep my eyes off the tv when i see him

lol I win: 4 years !! But I'm not allowed to say I'm still a virgin, my son would complain lol and my two ex hustand and my ex wife too !!!! lol

*lol* Thinking about a special person??? :roftl:

Good luck though! :biggrin2:

Oh, I 've lost my hopes about one and now I'm looking for SOMEONE not too stupid or mean...

But I want MIKAAA :crybaby:

It's on my Myspace!! Run run! You can't lose it! :biggrin2:

Oh boy !!! Yes !!!!!

*Sophie drooling madly*

I agree with you it hurts, but sadly enough, that's the only thing we have. I've decided to enjoy it. And well if I may make him laugh when he'll come and read .... that'd not be in vain. ;)

ohh no! will he read this things....:bleh: o well..... yes mika YOUR A BABE!

I used to... but I'm never gonna try again I think: I've had enough.

lol I bet I've seen every possible things too lol[/quote

wow you can teach me something then lol!:bleh:

o eir ok!!

I used to... but I'm never gonna try again I think: I've had enough.

lol I bet I've seen every possible things too lol[/quote

wow you can teach me something then lol!:bleh:

o eir ok!!

lol what do you want to know lol

Oh, I 've lost my hopes about one and now I'm looking for SOMEONE not too stupid or mean...

But I want MIKAAA :crybaby:

Don't doubt, sweet as you are, there will be someone there who deserves you.

And about Mika, well the only thing I say is try to meet him. You can never tell what's gonna happen before you meet someone.

How do you think Stevie Wonder found his wife? :) Yes, this way !

lol what do you want to know lol

lol i can't think of anything now haha errr i feel different know that i know that you are 40.....i respect you more and feel more embarrased of talking about this things lol! nah!who cares?

have you had a wife and several husbands then? wow thats amazing!:blink:

lol i can't think of anything now haha errr i feel different know that i know that you are 40.....i respect you more and feel more embarrased of talking about this things lol! nah!who cares?

have you had a wife and several husbands then? wow thats amazing!:blink:

oh don't care with me LOL !!!!!!!! Never !!!!

just one wife though lol but two husbands yes... the last one was the best lol he's taller than Mika and could have been a model, but we were bound to be friends only.... The other two were not really nice people.

And about Mika, well the only thing I say is try to meet him. You can never tell what's gonna happen before you meet someone.

how did he find her?? ohhh eir, i want mika too....so bad:tears: as i asked you before...do you think we'll meet him someday. and i can't see he is on...

*rises and gives her a biiiig hug*

Oh....please, don't disturb and let me dream :wub2:

how did he find her?? ohhh eir, i want mika too....so bad:tears: as i asked you before...do you think we'll meet him someday. and i can't see he is on...

He found her by receiving a phone call from a fan. He fell in love with her voice, and asked her out, then he couldn't resist calling her after the dinner and they very quickly got married, they're still together if I'm not making a mistake.

oh don't care with me LOL !!!!!!!! Never !!!!

just one wife though lol but two husbands yes... the last one was the best lol he's taller than Mika and could have been a model, but we were bound to be friends only.... The other two were not really nice people.

oh wow....you've been dating a model? o you must be so pretty.... i love your life!i love french people!

*rises and gives her a biiiig hug*

Oh....please, don't disturb and let me dream :wub2:

You know I'd do anything to make you meet him. :) For real.

Well if he drops an eye on me and see me I can't promise I'll have the strength to lead him back to you, but mostly, I'll be thinking of you. :) Cross lollipops lol

He found her by receiving a phone call from a fan. He fell in love with her voice, and asked her out, then he couldn't resist calling her after the dinner and they very quickly got married, they're still together if I'm not making a mistake.

awww, really? ya, then she maust have like the sweetiest voice, because he has some special listening talent, and probably more developped than nomal ppl

do you think it will work if i call mika?

oh wow....you've been dating a model? o you must be so pretty.... i love your life!i love french people!

He was not, he's been asked to be.

lol

Well as I said in the thread about obsession, a model wants to marry me at the moment LOL But I'm NOT pretty lol

I'm not uggly but I'm not pretty. I just don't know why this happened lol

Well if he drops an eye on me and see me I can't promise I'll have the strength to lead him back to you, but mostly, I'll be thinking of you. :) Cross lollipops lol

:tears: :tears: but...oh....could you think of me too?

awww, really? ya, then she maust have like the sweetiest voice, because he has some special listening talent, and probably more developped than nomal ppl

do you think it will work if i call mika?

lol try but I can't give you his number, I don't have it

Oh....I can understand :naughty:

But thank you anyway...:biggrin2:

Lollipops crossed :bleh:

lol try but I can't give you his number, I don't have it

ya me either actually...i was just dreaming a little bit...:bleh:

o well i'm going to bed because i have to study tomorow, you too seem to be good friends, i'm happy for that!i hope i can't get to be your friend too,i love you both....:blush-anim-cl: and to Eir: see i'm not the only person who thinks that you'll meet him and that you have something special.....everyone loves you why not mika?

good night! bonne nuit jolie! buona notte belle!