Gotta go again...... got costumers...:wink2:

Will you come over and visit me in the bar one day again?? :blink:

Bye!! :huglove:

Sorry sweetie...:blush-anim-cl:

Gotta go again...... got costumers...:wink2:

Will you come over and visit me in the bar one day again?? :blink:

Bye!! :huglove:

see you darling *hugs and kisses* :huglove:

I will!! I'll come later this evening, right now I have to go myself (gotta go study physics :thumbdown: )

byeeee! love you! *kisses*

then we are the opposite...:shocked:

I can't write them, but I can sing them...:wink2:

I write anything! as long as its not hand written its fine!

i write reviews, songs and Fanfiction! *cough* i mean stories

But i write through the pictures i see in my head! confusing huh!

Hello!!! *pops head up*

I've just been enjoying Cazgirls voice , singing to that Swedish song! Lol! It's a great catchy tune, i really like it!! :biggrin2:

THANKYOU SARA!!! You have a good voice too, u should post some clips on here!

I listened to your recordings!

Mikaiscrack, you're voice is so pretty! I love it! The song was quite good too ^^

And Cazgirl, you did a great job with HÃ¥ll om mig ^^

I'm won't say I'm in love is such a beautiful song, it's one of my favourite Disneysongs, though I've never heard it in Italian before.

I like singing in languages I don't speak myself. My home-made Japanese rocks :roftl:

Mikaiscrack, you're voice is so pretty! I love it! The song was quite good too ^^

I'm won't say I'm in love is such a beautiful song, it's one of my favourite Disneysongs, though I've never heard it in Italian before.

I like singing in languages I don't speak myself. My home-made Japanese rocks :roftl:

LOL! Thanks!!! could u actually understand what i was saying? haha thats so funny!

im gonna post a japanese recording in a mo

LOL! Thanks!!! could u actually understand what i was saying? haha thats so funny!

hahaha... I've only got like russian/croatian/arabic/french/italian.... out of the languages I don't speak. nothing unusual, like japanese. lol

Of course I could understand what you were saying! The accent maybe wasn't perfect, but really good for a non-Swedishspeaker! :biggrin2:

Oooh, I wanna hear Japanese ^^

hahaha... I've only got like russian/croatian/arabic/french/italian.... out of the languages I don't speak. nothing unusual, like japanese. lol

lol i know PLENTY of japanese songs. The only italian song i know is that italian interpretation of that disney song, and the only swedish song i know is Hall Om Mig Nu. I should listen to other languages...

I listen to music from like 10 different languages, maybe more, I'm an eurovisionfan ^^

It can be a really weird mix on my mp3 player sometimes ^^

Of course I could understand what you were saying! The accent maybe wasn't perfect, but really good for a non-Swedishspeaker! :biggrin2:

Oooh, I wanna hear Japanese ^^

lmao that is SOOOO funny! i dont even know what the hell im saying and u understand XDDD can u send a translation at all plz? i cant find one anywhere!

as for japanese...what do u want? funky? slow? happy hyper psycho babble?

lmao that is SOOOO funny! i dont even know what the hell im saying and u understand XDDD can u send a translation at all plz? i cant find one anywhere!

lets have some hyper psyco babble!! :biggrin2:

aw thank you! =) i could sing a song in mandarin, (i translated love today XDXD but i won't kill your ears. LMAO.) i'm too afraid to butcher any other languages.

lol i know PLENTY of japanese songs. The only italian song i know is that italian interpretation of that disney song, and the only swedish song i know is Hall Om Mig Nu. I should listen to other languages...

It's really educating listening to music in other languages. You learn a lot! I've learnt quite much German the last weeks, since I began listen to Tokio Hotel.

I should listen to more French music, so I can get my mark in French higher :P

Sure I can translate it for you! It'll take a couple of minutes ^^

Something happy, I like happy japanese songs ^^

aw thank you! =) i could sing a song in mandarin, (i translated love today XDXD but i won't kill your ears. LMAO.) i'm too afraid to butcher any other languages.

lol nihao! my best friend is chinese, but she originally speaks hakka, but she's learning (and is actually very good) at mandarin

loool, I would really like to hear LT in mandarin!!! POST! POST!

hey guys! haven't been on for one day and i feel like i haven't been on in weeks! maybe cos u lot talk so much :naughty: so as i am lazy and can't be bothered to ready over 100 pages, who wants to fill me in on what i've missed out?

I've finished all my exams (til january anyway) so I can officially stay on mfc 24/7... if my parents to kick me off :naughty:

so how is everyone?

lol nihao! my best friend is chinese, but she originally speaks hakka, but she's learning (and is actually very good) at mandarin

loool, I would really like to hear LT in mandarin!!! POST! POST!

HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY. BUT I SERIOUSLY WARN YOU! I DON'T BLAME YOU IF YOU SHUT IT OFF THE MOMENT IT STARTS.

I'mma record it now. I'll post the "lyrics" with it later.