(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah and now it`s kinda prohibited to talk about theese things...

I don`t understand it,honestly

i love his music ,I truly do! i love him as an artist!

but am I supposed to remain motionless when I see the next sweet dreams performance or when I look at a pic like my avatar?

Not its not prohibited at all silly!!!! , we are just getting a general overview of how the forum feels , sometimes its good to take a reality check :thumb_yello:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not its not prohibited at all silly!!!! , we are just getting a general overview of how the forum feels , sometimes its good to take a reality check :thumb_yello:

yeah but there has bine some finger-pointing and that kinda got to us...

I know...

I kinda made a comment in the perv thread before it all started,but well,we just gotta talk to the walls now

That is normal,right? And not offensive?

:roftl: as if we weren't crazy enough....if u want to have more laughs, i compiled all the audios on pg 1997!! have fun!! *oh wait can i say that?

jass also compiled heres...lol it's like we did the entire LICM album!

hey danika!!! well just read the thread of is the forum goin in the right direction. i'm really annoyed! and read a couple pgs back u'll get it. we and the perv thread r being targeted 4 no reason by some!!

yeah but there has bine some finger-pointing and that kinda got to us...

Nooooo it wasnt the perv thread at all! , if it was just that thread it wouldnt matter , it was multiple threads , nearly every one was ending in naughty talk, one or two threads wouldnt have mattered , the concern was the overall "forum feel"

Excuse me...I just came here because I was sure you were talking about the Freddie's thread...

I have to say I'm one of those who voted no, because I think that sometimes we should care a bit more about what we're typing..but I don't think we should stop writing!!

It's not a comment to a pic that can offend anyone...(I did and I'll still do that if I think that he's hot)

But I think that some are just too much, and I hope not to offend anyone, because I don't remember who opened it or who wrote there (I just read 2 posts), saying that the fanfiction thread (it has another name) has exceeded the limit...

it's all and I really hope that you will understand my words and my ideas...

I loved the perv thread and I don't think it should be closed or censured :thumb_yello:

Nooooo it wasnt the perv thread at all! , if it was just that thread it wouldnt matter , it was multiple threads , nearly every one was ending in naughty talk, one or two threads wouldnt have mattered , the concern was the overall "forum feel"

ha ha can u blame us really for ending up with the naughty talk? :bleh: obv mika has found some very cheeky fans

Excuse me...I just came here because I was sure you were talking about the Freddie's thread...

I have to say I'm one of those who voted no, because I think that sometimes we should care a bit more about what we're typing..but I don't think we should stop writing!!

It's not a comment to a pic that can offend anyone...(I did and I'll still do that if I think that he's hot)

But I think that some are just too much, and I hope not to offend anyone, because I don't remember who opened it or who wrote there (I just read 2 posts), saying that the fanfiction thread (it has another name) has exceeded the limit...

it's all and I really hope that you will understand my words and my ideas...

I loved the perv thread and I don't think it should be closed or censured :thumb_yello:

WAIT WAIT WAIT...there is a fanfic thread?!?!?! ok no now THAT is definately crossing the line!!! i mean it's ok if u wanna write a ff, but pm it to whoever asks for it!!

and freddie, thanks, i mean u r doing a good job, but it seems that ppl r pointing fingers at us and i mean they actually made reference to this thread and the perv thread! i mean if we're not the prob, why don't they name the threads that r the prob ones?! it has me feeling really bad and down for something that i know we didn't do or didn't intend to do. this is what upsets me the most in life...when ppl say things that aren't true. i mean ppl should realize we actually post like 50% or more non-mika stuff here...

WAIT WAIT WAIT...there is a fanfic thread?!?!?! ok no now THAT is definately crossing the line!!! i mean it's ok if u wanna write a ff, but pm it to whoever asks for it!!

and freddie, thanks, i mean u r doing a good job, but it seems that ppl r pointing fingers at us and i mean they actually made reference to this thread and the perv thread! i mean if we're not the prob, why don't they name the threads that r the prob ones?! it has me feeling really bad and down for something that i know we didn't do or didn't intend to do. this is what upsets me the most in life...when ppl say things that aren't true. i mean ppl should realize we actually post like 50% or more non-mika stuff here...

yeah!

we#ve talked about real issues!

bullying, rascism, bugs and slugs xD, singing- well we havent really talked about singing, but some have recorded songs and stuff, and evil cats xD

i'll be back in an hour!!!!

argh don't get me started...lookat at the thread is this forum going in the right direction and read a couple pgs back....argh. ppl actually namedus and the pervo thread!!!!

bye! *waves and hugs*

theres been some disscusion, and a poll, about some of the more dirty threads, on the general forum bit, there is a thread =]

so... what?? they're saying we're too much??

isn't this like the 100th time we're discussing this??

see Eir,the thing is,I don`t think that we write without checking . Or at least me,and I am sure Kavi and many of the rest too

anyway,I got a bit annoyed,but it will probably pass

Ioana, I'm sorry that you feel bad about this...

but I was not talking to you when I wrote about checking what we write...

I repeat, as I wrote in Freddie's thread too, that I like the Pervert thread, because it's fun!

But I can't understand people writing how do they imagine to have sex with Mika....................:blink:

And I meant that there are just too many threads about these themes, so, as we try to avoid repeating threads about press and news, I think we should do the same about this kind of things

And I'm sure that Freddie and the others thought the same thing...how many people said that your thread was funny and not nasty (in the bad sense)? A lot...so, don't be sad or angry...I don't think you should feel so envolved :wink2: