• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm yeah lol.. yup it sucks really :thumbdown: even though boys can be pricks at this age so i don't know if i'm missing out or not.. but then gives me more of a reason to come home and look at pics of mika to remind me why men exist :biggrin2:

yeah i bet they're hard to type in :bleh:

yeah boys are weird. but girls are mean

is the forum screwin with you too?

I`m having trouble posting,and I see Mona and I are the best at double posts :lol3:

Hey!!

that's the forums fault!! I press refresh and then it posts twice!! :sneaky2:

sorry I'm posting so slowly, I'm speaking on the phone

aw, whats she doing?

mm cos he was coming up with boys names for each person in my class (since we're all girls school.. hes quite random) so when he can he calls us our 'male names' lol.. yeah u can call me that if u really can't be bothered to type in the K and A :roftl:

I go to an all girls school as well. :blink: there's the boys school about a 10 minute walk away from our's and they always stand outside the school gates, but apart from that, due to the fact that all our teachers are either female (and there are only a few non-heterosexual girls in my school), or extra old, we're all pretty much deprived of boys, so when the school FINALLY hired a remotley alright looking guy (Student teacher) to teach there, nearly everyone went crazy.

I swear, you can't walk past his classroom and not slip on the drool. :shocked:

I go to an all girls school as well. :blink: there's the boys school about a 10 minute walk away from our's and they always stand outside the school gates, but apart from that, due to the fact that all our teachers are either female (and there are only a few non-heterosexual girls in my school), or extra old, we're all pretty much deprived of boys, so when the school FINALLY hired a remotley alright looking guy (Student teacher) to teach there, nearly everyone went crazy.

lmaooo

all the bloke teachers in our school are ewww *shudderss*

the boys arent much better tho

what does non-heterosexual girls mean ??? sorry im a bit thick lool

x

yeah i know what it feels like :bleh: ooh u live in london too? what school u go to? or like in what area is it in

lmaooo

all the bloke teachers in our school are ewww *shudderss*

the boys arent much better tho

what does non-heterosexual girls mean ??? sorry im a bit thick lool

x

oh, it justs means that they're not straight.

this one's alright (think quite tall, bed-hair, scruffy student type guy)

I keep walking into him :boxed::thumbdown: (heh...once or twice, on purpose :bleh: )

Heyy danika * waves back *

I've just come in aswel..

Soo guys what ya talkin abt? xxx

hiya!! hmm no idea.. i think we was talking about all girls schools and boys being pricks etc :bleh: