Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehehe.....

okies, i'll soon find out, you need some bean bags here, so that i can settle over there inthe corner and nod off..<with one ear listening...>

but the important queastion is....are you happy, noone upset anyone ? good !!

why?? :blink:

has there been more misunderstandings in more threads?? :blink:

DANIKAAA!!! *jumps around and then hugs her*

how are ya my luv??

i'm goood!! my friend went home so now i can spend all of my life here again :biggrin2: how are u?

hehehe.....

okies, i'll soon find out, you need some bean bags here, so that i can settle over there inthe corner and nod off..<with one ear listening...>

but the important queastion is....are you happy, noone upset anyone ? good !!

ah damn.. and today was gonna be the day i celebrated my freedom by starting something naughty up.. oh no wait u like it when we're naughty anyway don't ya steph? lol

oh no way is anyone upset here :biggrin2: only laughs and giggles.. and cheekiness and naughtiness :naughty:

Another nickname is Pinky !!

Because I used to wear pink

Hello there vanessa! I don't think we've met *shakes hand*

how are you?

I'm back!

OMG ITS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING HERE!

i'M SCARED!:(

Soo whats the topic ? xxx

hey Shezzy!

nice to see you again :wink2:

how are you?

oooh, I love thunder :naughty: don't be scared luv.

hiya elina.. hmm u ain't missed out on much way before me carmel and sherry was talking about dressing up as ganstas for the december gigs. then just recently we were talking about our nicknames

I know about the gangsta thing :roftl: I was sneaking around on the forum (when I was studying :blink::bleh: ) and read a couple of pages of your conversation :naughty:

love the idea though! :biggrin2:

nicknames..? hm. my nickname is Nina :biggrin2: but very few call me that. only my parents on occasion and my 2,5 year old nephew.

I called myself Nina when I was very little and couldn't say Elina :bleh:

not very interesting perhaps.. anyway ^^

oh.. thats not nice :thumbdown: whoever came up with them are gay (please don't say u came up with them lol)

hmm.. hadn't really thought about it.. but i think he does.. whether them being from bullying or just mika if michael really is his name as some people claim but i def don't think it is.

haha

i dont mind them lool

and i didnt make them up

x

I know about the gangsta thing :roftl: I was sneaking around on the forum (when I was studying :blink::bleh: ) and read a couple of pages of your conversation :naughty:

love the idea though!

nicknames..? hm. my nickname is Nina :biggrin2: but very few call me that. only my parents on occasion and my 2,5 year old nephew.

I called myself Nina when I was very little and couldn't say Elina :bleh:

not very interesting perhaps.. anyway ^^

lol.. oooh so thats what u call studying is it? :bleh:

its nice to have a nickname i guess.. i don't really have one.. a few people call me dani.. but not many lol

i'm goood!! my friend went home so now i can spend all of my life here again :biggrin2: how are u?

ah damn.. and today was gonna be the day i celebrated my freedom by starting something naughty up.. oh no wait u like it when we're naughty anyway don't ya steph? lol

oh no way is anyone upset here :biggrin2: only laughs and giggles.. and cheekiness and naughtiness :naughty:

YAY!!! horray for your friend going home (nothing against her ofcourse...) but now you're here!! :woot_jump:

YEAH!! naughtiness :naughty:

we haven't been that naughty for ages, I think I'm missing the old days...

haha

i dont mind them lool

and i didnt make them up

x

well.. i guess if you're good at ignoring them thats alrite.. even though they still shouldn't be said.. but people can just be assholes nowadays.. i mean idiots.. pardon my language :biggrin2:

YAY!!! horray for your friend going home (nothing against her ofcourse...) but now you're here!! :woot_jump:

YEAH!! naughtiness :naughty:

we haven't been that naughty for ages, I think I'm missing the old days...

yey!! hehe .. nothing against her either :fisch: now i can focus on mfc woop woop

lol.. yeah i miss them too :sad: mods fault for lurking here all the time :bleh: so err... steph when are u planning on leaving (us alone) ?? :biggrin2: not that we want u to leave or anything :fisch:

with over 5000 members we must check occasionally if everyone is happy....:thumb_yello:

OH!! :shocked:

we're that many!!

but there's only like 1000 tops that are active, no??

its nice to have a nickname i guess.. i don't really have one.. a few people call me dani.. but not many lol

lol. you're Dani to me in my mind, but when I write your name you're always Danika, I thought you might mind it.... :bleh:

my nicknames are all pretty weird. I've got the usual shortening of the name: Priya being the most popular. Someone decided it would be cute to call me Pri-Pri. yeah...DON'T!

I hate being called Priya, unless it's my family. me and a few of my friends call me PriyARR/ PriyankAWRR! :punk:

Then you've got the proper odd ones:

Likkle Priya,

Melon-cheese,

and Archibald. (please don't ask) :boxed:

well.. i guess if you're good at ignoring them thats alrite.. even though they still shouldn't be said.. but people can just be assholes nowadays.. i mean idiots.. pardon my language :biggrin2:

lmaoo

my friends call them me aswell

i dont really mind cus i no im not fat

but i get upset when ppl call me ugly cus i no that ones true

x

lol. you're Dani to me in my mind, but when I write your name you're always Danika, I thought you might mind it.... :bleh:

aw bless :biggrin2: u can call me dani if ya want i don't mind really.. i'm not so fussy :biggrin2: as lone as u don't call me danny boy like my teacher does *sigh*

my nicknames are all pretty weird. I've got the usual shortening of the name: Priya being the most popular. Someone decided it would be cute to call me Pri-Pri. yeah...DON'T!

I hate being called Priya, unless it's my family. me and a few of my friends call me PriyARR/ PriyankAWRR! :punk:

Likkle Priya,

Melon-cheese,

and Archibald. (please don't ask) :boxed:

so what should we call u ?? :naughty:

yey!! hehe .. nothing against her either :fisch: now i can focus on mfc woop woop

lol.. yeah i miss them too :sad: mods fault for lurking here all the time so err... steph when are u planning on leaving (us alone) ?? :biggrin2: not that we want u to leave or anything :fisch:

LOOOL!!

Steph, we do love you, we really do.

and you can join us, but why not join us as a woman instad of a mod?? :das:

Likkle Priya,

Melon-cheese,

and Archibald. (please don't ask)

LOL, that's some weird one... :roftl:

you're new here too.

Hi there Priyanka!

How are you?

I'm Mona, nice to meet you.

I'm back!

OMG ITS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING HERE!

i'M SCARED!

Soo whats the topic ? xxx

Hello!

that doesn't sound like much fun.. :shocked:

but aren't you supposed to turn off all electrical equipment?

I'm fine thank you hun.

just watched GoF on dvd, and I cried - again!

oh, it's been raining here aswell, but only for a few days.

where is it you live? don't remember

uhm what does GoF stand for? *feels foolish*

yeah you lucky northeners..!

Halmstad :bleh:

Another nickname is Pinky !!

Because I used to wear pink

cute :bleh:

Hi btw! :biggrin2:

don't think I've ever spoken to you..

nice to meet you! :P

yes :naughty:

I've never been called anything else than Elina by friends and other family members. so I barely have one either :P

lmaoo

my friends call them me aswell

i dont really mind cus i no im not fat

but i get upset when ppl call me ugly cus i no that ones true

x

thats really mean.. friends shouldn't call u that should they? even if its a joke but if the meaner people call u that and its upsetting then your friends should like avoid calling u that.. i don't get it :blink:

as long as u stay true to yourself.. just don't let those people get u down (hey loves gonna get u down :naughty: sorry am listening to that now lol).. anyway... you're not ugly! i've seen your pic on myspace and i think you're very pwetty :)

thats really mean.. friends shouldn't call u that should they? even if its a joke but if the meaner people call u that and its upsetting then your friends should like avoid calling u that.. i don't get it :blink:

as long as u stay true to yourself.. just don't let those people get u down (hey loves gonna get u down :naughty: sorry am listening to that now lol).. anyway... you're not ugly! i've seen your pic on myspace and i think you're very pwetty :)

yeah spose soo

aww tarr ur pwetti aswell

ly

x

aw bless :biggrin2: u can call me dani if ya want i don't mind really.. i'm not so fussy :biggrin2: as lone as u don't call me danny boy like my teacher does *sigh*

LOL danny boy.... why does he call you danny boy?? :blink:

oh, so I might just call you Dani now :wink2:

uhm what does GoF stand for? *feels foolish*

yeah you lucky northeners..!

Halmstad

Goblet of Fire :bleh:

AH!! bet you won't say that in the middle of the winter when I've got 25 degrees below 0 and you're walking around with like 5 degrees below!! :annoyed_h4h::sneaky2: