• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha don't read the dream I last posted in the dream thread if you blush easily...I'm blushing just remembering it now!:blush-anim-cl:

OMG It's getting hot in here:naughty: I just read your dream... Let's just say I'm red in my face now:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: :naughty:

that was a good dream...

haha this is why i created this thread ^^

to get all the warm fuzzy mika love inside us all

Imagine you and mika alone, then he just touches your cheek or something, then hugs you tight, nuzzles you, and then looks you in the eyes romantically and then leans in and.......oh thats it i've melted. :snog:

No ways to describe.. Well, no matter who it was, it would be awesome! Mika isn't some kind of super-human er anything..

Gosh this thread is embarassingly naughty. Loves it!

I never got a mika hug be he did grab/hold/squeeze my hand at Borders. His hand was really soft and warm! I didn't want to let go but I also wanted him to sign my CD..

Once Mika and I are dating I'll let you all know how goodah kisser he is ;)

Imagine you and mika alone, then he just touches your cheek or something, then hugs you tight, nuzzles you, and then looks you in the eyes romantically and then leans in and.......oh thats it i've melted. :snog:

He can be on the TV or something to do that to me :wink2:

OMG I have the biggest smile right now just thinking about that... And his lovely eyes just to look into them:wub2: :wub2:

Its weird, when you're around him, it doesn't feel like HIM, like THE MIKA, its crazy. I got to have his arm around me for at least 30 seconds and it doesn't even feel real.

I bet you havent been showering/bathing since that day :mf_rosetinted: I wouldn't :das:

His hand IS really soft and warm!!!

I could smell him on me when I got home, *sigh* sadly I had to shower because I had to go to work haha.

Can't wait for june!!

wow his hand is soft and warm..... i want to touch his hand soooooo much!!!:wub2:

His hand IS really soft and warm!!!

I could smell him on me when I got home, *sigh* sadly I had to shower because I had to go to work haha.

Can't wait for june!!

At the concert his hand was sweaty and warm but at Borders it was just really really warm. After he touched me I started screaming and crying <3 I can't imagine a hug. There's have to be first aid near by.

He HASSS to come to NY in June. His show sold out in less than a DAY for his gramercy gig. Thats a good sign, right?!?!?!?