DILEMAS DILEMAS!!! MIKA on June 8th or/and 9th? road trip? john mayer?

Sivan

LOL ok this thread has a weird subject i know!

the thing is... im gonna go see mika on june 8th... *dance* :punk::thumb_yello:

BUT!!! i would love to do a road trip to San Francisco with summer and val and who ever want to go! on the 9th!

BUT! i have tix for JOHN MAYER in HOLLYWOOD BOWL on the 9th!

so what i can do...is exchange them with someone that has john tix for the 10th! for the same venue... LOL

im crazy i know!!!

what do i do??? :blush-anim-cl:

please dont come and put me in a white jacket...:blink:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me if I sound a bit dense here, you are doing the road trip to San Francisco to see Mika on the 9th, is that right?

If so, then I would say yes, see if you can transfer the John Mayer tix to the 10th, if it's not sold out, I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Excuse me if I sound a bit dense here, you are doing the road trip to San Francisco to see Mika on the 9th, is that right?

If so, then I would say yes, see if you can transfer the John Mayer tix to the 10th, if it's not sold out, I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem.

yeah the idea is to go on the 9th and exchange my john mayer ticket that i have for the 9th,....to the 10th...

i love john mayer! well siva, thats really hard, but it depends on if you want to see mika 2 days in a row, or john once! i think the best thing to do would be to exchange the date for the john show, cuz you win both ways and see mika 2 days in a row and john the next! u lucky you, 3 concerts in a row!!:punk:

Indeed he is :D I've been 2 other times, once with Maroon 5 opening for him. He's pretty much amazing :D

WOW i wish i saw him with maroon 5!!!!!!!! i love them to :)

i saw him once at santa barbara few years ago :)