Mika in Now

RosieLou

I know. I'm sure I've read some of that stuff before. It says 'EXLUSIVE!' right at the top. Ha...

I missed seeing their EXCLUSIVE until you just showed me :roftl: ... I was joking... but I guess I was closer than I thought. If I wasn't lazy, I would go and find every article they quoted from for every 'question'. I know we have it all here:roftl:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed seeing their EXCLUSIVE until you just showed me :roftl: ... I was joking... but I guess I was closer than I thought. If I wasn't lazy, I would go and find every article they quoted from for every 'question'. I know we have it all here:roftl:

Hee I know. It wouldn't take too much effort just to go up to him and talk, to tell the truth. He.

Thanx for posting!

of course I love the pic in a special way..*his lips..erm*

about the OCD..it's a very common thing.sometimes people don't even know they suffer from it!

for example I realized I have some kind of an obsession for odd numbers some months ago!

sooo weird!

some things HAD to be done a odd number of times!like the number of pages of a book I read in a whole day (and I'm a very good reader,I read Les Miserables in 4 days!!!) and so on...

but it has never been a real difficulty..it has almost disappeared since I didn't notice my obsession!

at least I hope.. *counts the number of lines she wrote* :naughty:

Thank you for the article scan Rosielou :thumb_yello:

I think that if this is all it takes to get published in a magazine, then I too will start quoting from every single previously published article and then just put it together as my own ... as an exclusive... :naughty:

thx for posting !... and yeah this kinda felt like they quoted every Mika magasine there is and made an interview out of it... except for that OCD thing... I never saw it before...