Mika in Now

RosieLou

Yes I admit it, I read these magazines. Here's a scan (soz that's it's so huge) in Now magazine. He doesn't really say anything out of the ordinary.

I couldn't fit the title in, but it's 'Famous people snubbed me'.

4dod4dl.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked on the thread title and had other windows open on my pc. I waited for this thread to open while looking at other windows. then when this page appeared loaded, I got kinda heart attack, in a positive way: SO big close up of our boy.. wow...:mf_lustslow: i didn't expect it! not that i complain about it.. :wub2:

the interview is great also! some of it I knew, but some not, like the simon thing and the obsessive compulsive disorder detail.

thx, rosielou! :wink2:

Thank for posting!!! I also find myself looking through magazines like that in a supermarket in an effort to find anything on MIKA, how disturbing is that?:blink: Maybe because everything I know or have about him in on the net and I don't have anything physical of him, that can be stored in my desk.... I don't think it makes sense anyway, so I'll just shut up and read the article.:naughty:

the interview is great also! some of it I knew, but some not, like the simon thing and the obsessive compulsive disorder detail.

I never knew he has this obsessive compulsive disorder thing ... that is maybe why he said he controls everything when it comes to making his album. So, maybe it's a good thing. As long as it doesn't make his life too difficult.

I never knew he has this obsessive compulsive disorder thing ... that is maybe why he said he controls everything when it comes to making his album. So, maybe it's a good thing. As long as it doesn't make his life too difficult.

what exactly is obsessive compulsive disorder? Does it mean trying to control everything or just being perfectionist? :blink:

am not certain, I understood, can anyone explain?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD, as it's more commonly known is where the sufferer is obsessed about things- they can range from washing their hands to everything in their house is locked several times before going out. It can take over your life. For OCD sufferers, they have to carry out rituals (as I just mentioned), and if they don't, they become overwhelmed with fear that something bad is about to happen. It's a really horrible thing to have to deal with, it literally takes over your life. I read about one person who washed their hands 600 times a day, until their hands became blistered and red raw. The usual 'cure' is CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), but sometimes people can just grow out of it. Hope this helps.. any more questions just ask the expert...hahaha :) :) :)

what exactly is obsessive compulsive disorder? Does it mean trying to control everything or just being perfectionist? :blink:

am not certain, I understood, can anyone explain?

I consulted my trusty friend Wikipedia :)

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a psychiatric disorder most commonly characterized by a subject's obsessive, distressing, intrusive thoughts and related compulsions (tasks or "rituals") which attempt to neutralize the obsessions. Thus it is an anxiety disorder. It is listed by the World Health Organization as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses in terms of lost income and diminished quality of life

I think everyone has it in a way. Rituals and stuff. Things you've got to do.

Hee, too late. Someone beat me to it :)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD' date=' as it's more commonly known is where the sufferer is obsessed about things- they can range from washing their hands to everything in their house is locked several times before going out. It can take over your life. For OCD sufferers, they have to carry out rituals (as I just mentioned), and if they don't, they become overwhelmed with fear that something bad is about to happen. It's a really horrible thing to have to deal with, it literally takes over your life. I read about one person who washed their hands 600 times a day, until their hands became blistered and red raw. The usual 'cure' is CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), but sometimes people can just grow out of it. Hope this helps.. any more questions just ask the expert...hahaha :) :) :)[/quote']

I've just read that most of us have it to some extent, so nothing to worry about.

Thank you for the article scan Rosielou :thumb_yello:

I think that if this is all it takes to get published in a magazine, then I too will start quoting from every single previously published article and then just put it together as my own ... as an exclusive... :naughty:

it's the same x me with tea!!:roftl: i'm the one who must prepare my tea! other people simply aren't able to do that! it's as mika said in the interview: right level of water in the pot,right tea,then have to wait the right time before drinkin it!absolutely, tea is a personal deal x me! maybe i'm too obsessed! :blink:

Sometimes people say they have OCD when they want things "Just so" or are perfectionistic. People who truely have the disorder are not perfectionistic, they have to make things in a certain order because they have the belief that if they do not bad things will happen. For example if the fringe on the throw rug is not straightened at least 25 times then something bad will happen to the patient's mother.

I hope Mika is just perfectionistic!

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD' date=' as it's more commonly known is where the sufferer is obsessed about things- they can range from washing their hands to everything in their house is locked several times before going out. It can take over your life. For OCD sufferers, they have to carry out rituals (as I just mentioned), and if they don't, they become overwhelmed with fear that something bad is about to happen. It's a really horrible thing to have to deal with, it literally takes over your life. I read about one person who washed their hands 600 times a day, until their hands became blistered and red raw. The usual 'cure' is CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), but sometimes people can just grow out of it. Hope this helps.. any more questions just ask the expert...hahaha :) :) :)[/quote']

thanks for explanation:wink2:

I kind of freaked out I have got it too, but then again, everyone has got their rituals. I have got this thing with door keys and car keys:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for the article scan Rosielou :thumb_yello:

I think that if this is all it takes to get published in a magazine, then I too will start quoting from every single previously published article and then just put it together as my own ... as an exclusive... :naughty:

I know. I'm sure I've read some of that stuff before. It says 'EXLUSIVE!' right at the top. Ha...