The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

No I'd like to hear about it. Just not see videos if he's doing something really different like a new song.

I see I see... well don't think we'll have time to upload our vids anyways... but we are gonna write our reports as soon as we get home from the gig !

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if there's any way to get that message to him.... hint hint... would anyone with an inside connection like to suggest it to him? ;)

That would be crazy awesome. I doubt he'd ever do it because he doesn't have the band, but it's nice to dream.

We could mention it to Luke but Luke probably isn't going to want to make more work for himself by learning another song. :naughty:

weeeeellllllllllllllllllll.... gonna take a bubble bath then off to bed I shall go !

Night everyone !

Night!

ill have the time :mf_rosetinted:

but beware, they will be crappy. lol

we're in the red section.

How far away is that from the stage? Here we've got platinum and gold seats before the reds, but the reds are closer in the Bell Centre aren't they? How many rows back are your tickets?

I've got reds for Michael Buble on Thursday because the presale ticket site was down the entire time the presale was running and I was out of town when the regular tickets went on sale. They are really crappy seats. I'll only be able to see him on the screen. :thumbdown:

How far away is that from the stage? Here we've got platinum and gold seats before the reds, but the reds are closer in the Bell Centre aren't they? How many rows back are your tickets?

I've got reds for Michael Buble on Thursday because the presale ticket site was down the entire time the presale was running and I was out of town when the regular tickets went on sale. They are really crappy seats. I'll only be able to see him on the screen. :thumbdown:

Awww, well at least you'll be able to see him right ? ^^

Well, the red is the first block of seats, after gray, blue, white etcc.

This is the seating chart for MIKA's show:

CBellFull140.png

I'm in the SECTION 113 red, ROW R. so im pretty high up, but im also a bit close to the stage.

The usual seating chart:

BellCentre.GIF

Usually, my seats would be crappy lol.

I'm going to be bouncing up and down in my desk chair, waiting for every last detail! :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to hear your gig report! I think I'm more excited about you going to a concert than I am about mine. Okay, I won't be feeling that way when the first few bars of Relax start at the Kool Haus, but I'll be thinking of you. :naughty:

Hey PM me your phone number again. We won't have some crappy old UK mobile so I can call you if I actually have my wits about me during the show.

Awww, well at least you'll be able to see him right ? ^^

I'm in the SECTION 113 red, ROW R. so im pretty high up, but im also a bit close to the stage.

Yeah Michael Buble has such a fantastic voice. I really want to hear him live even if I can't see him properly. It's better than nothing.

I had seats similar to yours for Gwen Stefani and it was pretty good actually. At one point she came out to the far end of the arena so she was quite close. If Mika's put any thought into how he's going to make an arena show more intimate he might do something similar.

I can't wait to hear your gig report! I think I'm more excited about you going to a concert than I am about mine. Okay, I won't be feeling that way when the first few bars of Relax start at the Kool Haus, but I'll be thinking of you. :naughty:

Hey PM me your phone number again. We won't have some crappy old UK mobile so I can call you if I actually have my wits about me during the show.

Yeah Michael Buble has such a fantastic voice. I really want to hear him live even if I can't see him properly. It's better than nothing.

I had seats similar to yours for Gwen Stefani and it was pretty good actually. At one point she came out to the far end of the arena so she was quite close. If Mika's put any thought into how he's going to make an arena show more intimate he might do something similar.

I agree he does have a good voice. If I wasn't so excited to see Mika, i'd be jealous :bleh:.

You saw Gwen Stefani? Me too! It was so great, she did the same thing. Going to the far end of the arena... Yup ^.^ But my seats for her were amazing, they were in section 103, right next to the stage.

I'm pretty sure my LA hotel has wireless Internet - that is, if I'm coherent enough to actually string a sentence together. :mf_lustslow:

Actually, Fiance has a smart phone, so I may be able to update in real time - although, I think the data fee while roaming is approximately $654,169 dollars per megabyte.

Mika's going to shake it up and start with something other than Relax, just to throw us all off. You'd better be thinking of me when he bounds onto that stage - I'm the reason y'all got the first chickets, after all. :naughty:

I'm pretty sure my LA hotel has wireless Internet - that is, if I'm coherent enough to actually string a sentence together. :mf_lustslow:

Actually, Fiance has a smart phone, so I may be able to update in real time - although, I think the data fee while roaming is approximately $654,169 dollars per megabyte.

Mika's going to shake it up and start with something other than Relax, just to throw us all off. You'd better be thinking of me when he bounds onto that stage - I'm the reason y'all got the first chickets, after all. :naughty:

I'm going to try the same too! I think the hotel has free internet down stairs

and hopefully the computer isn't being hogged!

guys...remember that IMEEM contest???

well as far as I am concerned...its biased....and don't even bother entering if you are not from the USA!

you have to be a US resident according to those rules!

imagine ...not letting people to enter who are of the same country that he is performing in. Someone is getting a complaint from me..

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

after all I told all my canadian friends to enter

BAD if you ask me BAD

And now...an ode...

Ohh, Canada! Our home and native land!

In eight short daaays

We'll see Mika and his band!

With flashing hearts

We'll queue for hours

Just to hear him play

From far and wide

Oh Me-ee-ka

We're counting down the days!

:punk:

Love it!!!:punk:

Ha, why does that question make me think of Mika watching Holly Oaks?

Yeah Luke and the rehearsals...very interesting turn of events (err...possibly!) Guess he thinks he should step it up for Montreal.

We got Holy Johnny last time. It will be pretty exciting if he pulls something new out for us again.

I guess we'll hear from the girls in the queue in Toronto about what happened at Montreal. I think I don't want to see any pics or videos before the show. It would be a great surprise if it was something completely new - even a cover.

I see I see... well don't think we'll have time to upload our vids anyways... but we are gonna write our reports as soon as we get home from the gig !

Exactly!! The fight will be on for Véro's computer!!:roftl: we may have to just do a combined post.....considering the fact that I will be hovering over her shoulder as she posts :naughty:

Hey Everybody!!! It's me - CJ!!! How is everyone???

It's getting close to MIKA TIME!!!!!!

Is everybody getting as stoked as I am??????

What is it - 1 week until Montreal touch down???????????

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2: :thumb_yello:

Hey Everybody!!! It's me - CJ!!! How is everyone???

It's getting close to MIKA TIME!!!!!!

Is everybody getting as stoked as I am??????

What is it - 1 week until Montreal touch down???????????

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey I'm gonna give you a ring ring tommorow night!!

ohhhhhh meeeeeeees hyper too!

wooow!

Can't wait to see more pics and tastyness

did you see the pics form the FIAT THINGY and the german article??

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Now...I have a plan....ahem

the actual MFC anthem was never decided on...however maybe I could start the chanting in the line(s)!

see if anyone pics up on it!!!

I could just use the chorus and not bother with the verses . I still have the original tune!

:naughty: :naughty:

I have so many naughty thoughts thinking of mika and eating dark chocolate right now! :roftl: :roftl:

All you mainland folk *shakes fist* Counting down to see Mika...haha I envy you...wait..that's a deadly sin isn't it...hmmmm but so is lust and that comes to mind when I think of Mika as well. :wink2:

I'm going to have to start banking money now so in 10 years when Mika comes somewhere close by I can make the road trip to see him! haha

As a Newfoundlander I accept that no artist will come here. It's not worth it for them in a business sense but the island is beautiful! No matter where you go on the island it'll remind you of a place in Canada. Our physical geography is odd like that.

Sooooooooooo any other east east coasters here?