sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes! I will order some for us

and mail them to you or hand them out at the gig:)

some will be for the Seattle gig too

Sounds like a plan :wink2:

Thanks, I'd totally buy my own if I was allowed to use our credit card that I found out we had yesterday.. :roftl:

Sounds like a plan :wink2:

Thanks, I'd totally buy my own if I was allowed to use our credit card that I found out we had yesterday.. :roftl:

Maybe you could talk your parents into getting you a prepaid card?

"Mother, I think that now that I'm a teenager, it's time I learned some basic money management techniques as they apply in today's increasingly e-commerce based society..."

http://www.muchmusic.com/muchmusiccard/teen.asp

Maybe you could talk your parents into getting you a prepaid card?

"Mother, I think that now that I'm a teenager, it's time I learned some basic money management techniques as they apply in today's increasingly e-commerce based society..."

http://www.muchmusic.com/muchmusiccard/teen.asp

Actually...

I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask

Hello dear Canadians! Just invading your lovely thread to ask you to vote for Grace Kelly as best UK-song for 2007. Use my sig-link. You can vote as often as you like. After voting close the window, wait a few minutes and then open it again. Thanks!!:wub2:

hehehe you can invade anytime you want!

i do vote a few times everyday! :naughty:

... He then confirmed that Mika was going to Montreal (Bell Centre) and then a smaller venue in Toronto!:biggrin2: But I'm sorry west coast Canadians...no gigs on your side of the country:sad:

I'm soooo sorry for the mistake I passed on a few days ago (especially to Elanorelle, lollipop_monkey and calicojasmine):thumbdown:

Please consider that the information given to me at the time was in the context of the upcoming citites that Mika was going to visit next...the tour manager obviously did not mention VANCOUVER in that conversation because as we know now, it is at the end of the North American tour.

But I couldn't have been happier to know that I was wrong and I saw VANCOUVER! Sincerly thrilled for you guys! :biggrin2:

I'm soooo sorry for the mistake I passed on a few days ago (especially to Elanorelle, lollipop_monkey and calicojasmine):thumbdown:

Please consider that the information given to me at the time was in the context of the upcoming citites that Mika was going to visit next...the tour manager obviously did not mention VANCOUVER in that conversation because as we know now, it is at the end of the North American tour.

But I couldn't have been happier to know that I was wrong and I saw VANCOUVER! Sincerly thrilled for you guys! :biggrin2:

That's ok:) I figured that out! it was a nice surprise!mmmmm!!

like presents under the christmas tree! Don't worry I fell off my chair on Tuesday, ran around the apartment and had to phone everyone I knew!:)

I think the Vancouver concert is going to be big. I know at least 10 who are going and each day I tell people at cafes (they see my button) and they go wild and they want to go!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hey all!!

I am soooo excited!! I just booked my flight out east this morning!! I can't wait!! This has been an absolutely awesome week for me!!

I found out that I can go back to school and start Dec 17!! A little nervous but oh well!!:biggrin2: My boss gave me the time off to go on my little trip and thought I was crazy for not going longer so I have extended my stay!! I am staying long enough to make it to the New York gig!! *does happy dance*

Now let's all pray that I don't annoy the heck out of sunshine and Cassiopée!!!:roftl: They are awesome enough to let me invade their personal spaces for a week!! (Cassiopee is okay with it and hopefully sunshine will be, she doesn't know yet as her computer is not her friend at the moment)

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hey all!!

I am soooo excited!! I just booked my flight out east this morning!! I can't wait!! This has been an absolutely awesome week for me!!

I found out that I can go back to school and start Dec 17!! A little nervous but oh well!!:biggrin2: My boss gave me the time off to go on my little trip and thought I was crazy for not going longer so I have extended my stay!! I am staying long enough to make it to the New York gig!! *does happy dance*

Now let's all pray that I don't annoy the heck out of sunshine and Cassiopée!!!:roftl: They are awesome enough to let me invade their personal spaces for a week!! (Cassiopee is okay with it and hopefully sunshine will be, she doesn't know yet as her computer is not her friend at the moment)

:woot_jump: I'm just so excited too! I hope I'll have thursday and friday off too! And I'm sure sunshine will be as excited as me :punk:

Oh, the freedom to just get up and go! Which I sadly don't have the luxury of at this point in my life....aaaahhhh. Why can't life just be a series of events that you want to happen. To do a Mika road trip with my fellow Canadians would be a blast! If this was any other month other than Jan/Feb.

I hope you gals have the time of your lives! :punk:

Oh, the freedom to just get up and go! Which I sadly don't have the luxury of at this point in my life....aaaahhhh. Why can't life just be a series of events that you want to happen. To do a Mika road trip with my fellow Canadians would be a blast! If this was any other month other than Jan/Feb.

I hope you gals have the time of your lives! :punk:

We will! but believe me, we'd like it to be in a warmer month than Jan-Feb !!!!!!

How are you getting from Toronto to NYC? Flights are outrageously expensive at the moment which has me seriously considering going back to London. Assuming he doesn't cancel them (big assumption I know), it would be a lot easier to get 3 more gigs in there than running around N. America.

its not that cold where I am :)

:bleh: I know!! My sister used to live in Vancouver and would call us on Christmas day and say she had just been outside in a shorts and tank top!!

I would miss the snow though:wink2: