The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

dis m'en plus !

lol! mais premièrement c'est pas vraiment ce que tu penses... c'est pas comme s'il savait quelqu'un qui pourrait nous donner des passes VIP ou quelque chose de même (oh well!! lol).... c'est juste que son ami travail au centre bell c'est tout . :bleh:

Il n'annulera pas j'en suis sûre

Il n'a jamais annulé un seul de ses shows à lui, c'était tjrs pour des festivals. Et là c'est pas comme s'il n'était pas au courant, il a dit lui-même à la TV qu'il revenait... se serait pas très marketing de sa part de ne pas le faire après avoir dit ça.... ET... tu ne peux juste pas canceller le Centre Bell... c'est trop big !

Ouais t'as raison. :naughty:

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

I almost died laughing when he took out his lightsticks !!!

gotta loooove SNL !

isn't it the funniest xD omggg. ive been looking for it forever on youtube, they didnt have it on last time i checked. ahh i love it <3

aw come on we are nice people ! nothing to be shy about !

lol ok . xD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesomness !!! I've never heard it before !!! A huge thx to guylainem123 !!!

Aaaaawwwwwwwwww he loves Montréal !!!! And yes he's right, the food is REALLY GOOD here !

A big welcome to the Canadian Thread ! I shall add your name to the main post !

:thumbdown: Is the interview in french or english ?

anyway..

J'èsaye désespérément de l'ouvrir et même en allant sur le site, ça marche pas!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ese que quelqu'un peux me dire quesqu'il dit d'interessant?

Pas besoin d'écrire tous ce qu'il dit la, juste les trucs interressant..parce que tout le monde dit des bons commentaires de l'interview..PIS JPEUX PAS L'ENTENDRE:tears:

lol dsl...ça m'énerve vraiment:bleh:

ça serait vraiment gentil

:thumbdown: Is the interview in french or english ?

anyway..

J'èsaye désespérément de l'ouvrir et même en allant sur le site, ça marche pas!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ese que quelqu'un peux me dire quesqu'il dit d'interessant?

Pas besoin d'écrire tous ce qu'il dit la, juste les trucs interressant..parce que tout le monde dit des bons commentaires de l'interview..PIS JPEUX PAS L'ENTENDRE:tears:

lol dsl...ça m'énerve vraiment:bleh:

ça serait vraiment gentil

interviewer is mark bergman from mix 96

1st one

he is calling from a service station outside of boston, it may not be glamorous, but it's the life he chose and laughs about it.

then the interviewer tells him that bookies on the internet are offering odds of 20 to 1 that mika will win 3 brit awards and 7 to 1 odds that he wins 2.

mika thinks thats very funny and share the story of (his basis) mikey bet on line that one of mika's songs would be #1 and he made $1200 from that bet.

then he goes on to talk about the world he created etc...

then he promises to add the interviewer to his my space after checking out his pictures and stuff. then he talks about how great on line communities are.

he thanks the interviewer for playing his music.

then he talks about being rejected etc....

he promises to drop by the radio station... which he does... (see part 2)

part 2

mark bergman interviews mika, at first they talk about where he comes from

and then he says it is his first time in montreal and that he is a mutt and that

he speaks french and coming to a city where there is so many cross breads

he can related to it.

he says that what he finds interesting here is the fact that no matter what your race is, whether it is chinese, lebanese, french, english, we are very much from montreal as of for in london, you would still say where you were originally from. and he says we are quite rightly proud of it.

mika says it is weird that even on this side of the world people know him.

he says he went shopping at the eaton center and stopped at this lebanese fast food joint called basha and the lady kept telling him in french that he looked like the singer and kept on saying it... so he said it is probably because it is him and she said oh nooooo it can't be... this singer comes from london and doesn't speak french.

People tell him he should go to radio stations and ask for free cds and he says he wouldn't do it cause he'd feel jaded... like his accountant well he is a total nut case... then he forgets why he is talking about his accountant and laughs.

mika says he knew he always wanted to do his own thing. he rejected 4 offers from the record company he signed with cuz they wanted too much control. he didn't think there was a space for him anywhere.

grace kelly is a personal message to jerks he was working with at the time etc...

mika says it's weird that his show is sold out, talks about his tour in canada and around the world.

he wants us to keep being fans in montreal, cuz he wants to come back, if only for the food, he says our food is great. he wants to go shopping too.

he hasn't sampled the night life in montreal, cuz if we want a gig, he can't do that...

that's basically what the 2nd interview says...

do i have to translate this? i just realised that you wrote in french and i answered in english .... and i'm not a mutt!!! (my kids are :biggrin2: ):blink:

i'm so sorry

Yah, i love Gossip Girl (its my 2nd fav show!)

I get all emo to, haha , because its so grey and cold outside

:crybaby:

The only thing that can make me better is Starbucks

hehe..

wait, wait, wait.

WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE.

I LOOOOVE STARBUCKS!

I think i might have an obsession :bleh:

and gossip girl is my second favorite show too... house is my MOST favorite show ever though.

interviewer is mark bergman from mix 96

1st one

he is calling from a service station outside of boston, it may not be glamorous, but it's the life he chose and laughs about it.

then the interviewer tells him that bookies on the internet are offering odds of 20 to 1 that mika will win 3 brit awards and 7 to 1 odds that he wins 2.

mika thinks thats very funny and share the story of (his basis) mikey bet on line that one of mika's songs would be #1 and he made $1200 from that bet.

then he goes on to talk about the world he created etc...

then he promises to add the interviewer to his my space after checking out his pictures and stuff. then he talks about how great on line communities are.

he thanks the interviewer for playing his music.

then he talks about being rejected etc....

he promises to drop by the radio station... which he does... (see part 2)

part 2

mark bergman interviews mika, at first they talk about where he comes from

and then he says it is his first time in montreal and that he is a mutt and that

he speaks french and coming to a city where there is so many cross breads

he can related to it.

he says that what he finds interesting here is the fact that no matter what your race is, whether it is chinese, lebanese, french, english, we are very much from montreal as of for in london, you would still say where you were originally from. and he says we are quite rightly proud of it.

mika says it is weird that even on this side of the world people know him.

he says he went shopping at the eaton center and stopped at this lebanese fast food joint called basha and the lady kept telling him in french that he looked like the singer and kept on saying it... so he said it is probably because it is him and she said oh nooooo it can't be... this singer comes from london and doesn't speak french.

People tell him he should go to radio stations and ask for free cds and he says he wouldn't do it cause he'd feel jaded... like his accountant well he is a total nut case... then he forgets why he is talking about his accountant and laughs.

mika says he knew he always wanted to do his own thing. he rejected 4 offers from the record company he signed with cuz they wanted too much control. he didn't think there was a space for him anywhere.

grace kelly is a personal message to jerks he was working with at the time etc...

mika says it's weird that his show is sold out, talks about his tour in canada and around the world.

he wants us to keep being fans in montreal, cuz he wants to come back, if only for the food, he says our food is great. he wants to go shopping too.

he hasn't sampled the night life in montreal, cuz if we want a gig, he can't do that...

that's basically what the 2nd interview says...

do i have to translate this? i just realised that you wrote in french and i answered in english .... and i'm not a mutt!!! (my kids are :biggrin2: ):blink:

i'm so sorry

THANK YOU SO MMUUUCCHHHHHHHH

ET non..pas besoin de traduire...J'comprend l'anglais..j'ai juste de la difficulté à m'exprimer avec l'anglais, jmanque de vocabulaire..mais on s'en fou..lol

c'est vraiment trop gentil

merci beaucoup !!"!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

bienvenue!

par contre je ne comprends pas pourquoi tu n'es pas capable d'entendre les interviews... c'est des mp3... hmmmmmm

moi non plus je ne comprends pas..

c'est comme une page blanche avec un X rouge en haut à gauche.

Ce doit- être mon ordi qui a des problèmes encore...

WELL I AM THERE AND I HAVE BOOKED TIME OFF AND WOOWOOOW!

the biggest BC Fan will invade MONTREAL ! so watch out!

Suzanne you should wait before we have an official date to book a flight... we should know by friday...

Suzanne! For real? Are you going? Have you booked a flight? Is the concert on for sure?????

there will be a concert, we just don't know exactly when yet...

OOOh. OK. I really shouldn't get so excited about this, but...I can't help it...

So my birthday is on January 7th, and this particular one is my 16th. So I was thinking that I could ask to go to Montreal with my mum to see Mika as my birthday and Chrimbo presents combined. AND, if my little brother could stay with my dad for that time, my mum could come to the concert as well!!

PLUS on top of everything, if i ask for money from my grandparents as gifts, I might still be able to go to New Orleans in April with the Jazz band at our school!

AAAAHHHHH I'm so ecxiteddd!!!!!!!!

it is materful in every way indeed lol !

Good plan!!!

welcome back to the CT !

I bought Live In Cartoon Motion!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: I needed boots so we went to Wal-Mart

I'm so excited to watch it later !

COOOLLL !!!! you'll see it's very chickeny ! tell us how you liked it !

My fellow Canadians!

I am THRILLED for us that MIKA IS COMING AGAIN!

First and foremost, "Thank you Sunshine!" - For giving us the inside scoop.

This is incredible news for all who have waited so long...

However, this is bitter-sweet for me, because January and February are the 2 busiest, most stressful months for the investment industry (where I work).

My husband works for Bell Canada, and this would have been amazing, as he has staff in Montreal, and could easily plan a trip at the same time....

But I am sooooo sincerely happy for everyone else. I just want so much to meet you all too...

*I would have posted earlier, but I have been so busy with it being my last day at work and at home - running around like a chicken with its head cut-off* :boxed:

Suzy you HAVE to come !!!!! It'll be a blast !!!!

Me too! I will invade everyone's personal space and give you all HUGS! (no kisses, sorry)

Yay MFC group hug !!!!

:woot_jump:

I can't believe it!!! I really hope they confirm dates within the next couple of days!! I need to ask for time off and I have to ask for more than 2 days off if I'm gonna do a proper tour with Mika:mf_rosetinted:

we will know by friday I think ! :mf_rosetinted:

lol! mais premièrement c'est pas vraiment ce que tu penses... c'est pas comme s'il savait quelqu'un qui pourrait nous donner des passes VIP ou quelque chose de même (oh well!! lol).... c'est juste que son ami travail au centre bell c'est tout .

bon check la avec ses faux espoirs ! lol

yes it is :)

omggg i used to love playing in the snow too!

gosh, winters make me so emo. i just hate everything lol.

I hate winter too :thumbdown:

hi there

received pm and deleted

thx !