The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw, great pics Suzy! I wish I was able to think straight after the show, I might have asked the gang to take pictures!

Oh thanks for posting! I still can't believe he played the Bell Centre the night before the Kool Haus. It's crazy. I'm glad your seats turned out better than expected. Happy Ending is fabulous live isn't it? One of the highlights for me because his voice is in top form right now.

No problem.... I know it's crazy. Sometimes I find it weird that Mika has so much success in Quebec, and not so much in Toronto(as in A LOT of radio play, and interviews and stuff on tv)... And you guys are like, right next door to us! Thanks, I'm happy they turned out great too. And yes, happy ending was fabulous! I loved every second of it... So mesmerizing.

If anyone is looking for more Tickets for the Vancouver Concert...I need to say that if you are looking for more than one ticket in a row,,,Vancouver is pretty well sold out via ticket master!phone these folks to see if they have tickets left! this is the alternate place to buy tickets!

Zulu Records, Vancouver!

http://www.zulurecords.com/tickets.htm

hahh.

i need help with something.. well i need advice and i need to vent lol

ok so my best friend likes this guy, who i find utterly annoying and that has the social skills of a toaster, and they arent going out but they like each other and he's "just not ready for a serious relationship". anyway, the problem is, me and my other friends are kinda pissed that whenever we try to hang out with them they always leave without saying anything, or he's just silent, and she just tries to get him to talk and it never works because, like i said, he has the social skills of a toaster. and the other problem is that when we hang out with her, and we could be in the middle of a conversation with her, he shows up and she leaves without saying bye or anything or we make plans with her to do something at lunch, and because HE doesnt like the people we are hanging with, she leaves to be with him. like last minute. i feel bad for her, shes totally missing out on really fun times lol.

:original:

so basically, my question is.. HOW DO I DEAL WITH MY BEST FRIENDS FREAKING ANNOYING "BOYFRIEND"?

Dont worry, he knows I dislike him. hahh.

Aww!Stupid boyss!

You should tell her that you want her to be happy but that maybe, this boy is not the right guy for her. he pretty much drags her away from you and your friends and doesnt even really try to have a nice conversation with you. you could ask her if you and your friends could make a girls-night (movie..etc) and for him not to come along so you guys could talk the whole night without any distractions..

And if he breaks her heart, go up to him and slap him.

:naughty:

----

DR. SHANNON OUT!

Hello Suzanne! How's it going?

VERY HYPER!

HOPING TO GET "THE" EMAIL TONIGHTISH!

ooooooohhhhhhhh getting most excited! Vancouver is almost sold out 99%!

WE WILL BE 100% sold out in a day I think!

Man o Man this fun times fun times!!

How are you doing????

Just joined the MFC and I found this thread and thought it was awesome. My Canadian Mika info would involve the Kool Haus concert that he recently did on Tuesday. It was my first concert and I thought that it was amazing! Mika goes all out! Anyways, after the concert when Mika came out to greet the fans that were waiting for him...he was so sweet and kind. He talked to us like we already knew him (which we kind of do in a sense). But the thing that I can't stop thinking about is when he was taking gifts. I had brought a gift in hope that I could give it to him. Then, I saw him with some sort of gift in his hand so I thought to myself, "This will be one of my only chances...here it goes." I was towards the back of the group so I had to do a few "excuse me's" to get myself more towards the front. So I handed him my gift over the crowd of people. You know when Mika talks about the Fingertips song on the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, he said he likes the idea of picking up body parts around a city...well I was shopping on Monday when I saw these squishy toy body parts (a hand, eye etc) and I thought to myself, "those are for Mika". So when he took my gift I said "In honour of the Fingertips song". He said something along the lines of "what are these" and then took another moment realizing what they were and he said that they were "brilliant". This has just made me love him even more.

Just joined the MFC and I found this thread and thought it was awesome. My Canadian Mika info would involve the Kool Haus concert that he recently did on Tuesday. It was my first concert and I thought that it was amazing! Mika goes all out! Anyways, after the concert when Mika came out to greet the fans that were waiting for him...he was so sweet and kind. He talked to us like we already knew him (which we kind of do in a sense). But the thing that I can't stop thinking about is when he was taking gifts. I had brought a gift in hope that I could give it to him. Then, I saw him with some sort of gift in his hand so I thought to myself, "This will be one of my only chances...here it goes." I was towards the back of the group so I had to do a few "excuse me's" to get myself more towards the front. So I handed him my gift over the crowd of people. You know when Mika talks about the Fingertips song on the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, he said he likes the idea of picking up body parts around a city...well I was shopping on Monday when I saw these squishy toy body parts (a hand, eye etc) and I thought to myself, "those are for Mika". So when he took my gift I said "In honour of the Fingertips song". He said something along the lines of "what are these" and then took another moment realizing what they were and he said that they were "brilliant". This has just made me love him even more.

WOW!

Thats great, your so lucky you had the chance to meet him.

And make sure to keep coming back to the Canadian thread because its really fun here!

:wink2::naughty:

ohhh lucky you

getting to meet mika and all!

im happy you enjoyed the concert :) :)

thanks Shannon for the advice... I tried talking to her about it once but she just cried.

WHATEVER. :sneaky2:

LOL

im thinking of buying an unlocked iphone! I have to save up my money, but I think it's pretty worth it.

ohhh lucky you

getting to meet mika and all!

im happy you enjoyed the concert :) :)

thanks Shannon for the advice... I tried talking to her about it once but she just cried.

WHATEVER. :sneaky2:

LOL

im thinking of buying an unlocked iphone! I have to save up my money, but I think it's pretty worth it.

She cried?

Wow...lol

Yeah IPhones are awesome!! Do you have a job?