I CANT FIND A ROOM for COACHELLA :( HELP!

Sivan

Nothing like a whole week of fun and beer :punk: Well next month I'll do such a thing I guess, party in Copenhagen the 10th, concert in Manchester the 11th, party in Crewe the 12th, concert in Leeds the 13th, concert in London the 14th :blink: and then I'll sleep in Copenhagen the 15ht and 16th (yes I'll probably sleep two whole days :roftl: ) before returning to UK for a concert the 17th :doh:

I could almost feel my eyes turning red due to the lack of sleep which awaits you. Respect! I already fall asleep when I think about going to Denmark (for only one day). I think I'll take the big car of my boyfriend (I only have to convince him of the need to go to Denmark just to see Mika doing a festival in the middle of nowhere :boxed: ) and sleep in it somehow. Oh yeah, that'll be fun!

:punk:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could almost feel my eyes turning red due to the lack of sleep which awaits you. Respect! I already fall asleep when I think about going to Denmark (for only one day). I think I'll take the big car of my boyfriend (I only have to convince him of the need to go to Denmark just to see Mika doing a festival in the middle of nowhere :boxed: ) and sleep in it somehow. Oh yeah, that'll be fun!

:punk:

Oh a car? :wub2: So you would maybe be able to get me to a station the next day? :blink::flowers2:

There must be one somewhere :blink::roftl:

I could also drop you at Roskilde as long its on my way to Germany :boxed: . Maybe I should ask Vally first if she'll go with me in my (or whoever's) car. If not I have to find another alternative. Petrol would be too expensive for me alone :wink2: .

*runsofftowritepmtovally*

I could also drop you at Roskilde as long its on my way to Germany :boxed: . Maybe I should ask Vally first if she'll go with me in my (or whoever's) car. If not I have to find another alternative. Petrol would be too expensive for me alone :wink2: .

*runsofftowritepmtovally*

Hehe Roskilde is not really on the way to Germany :naughty: But maybe I could get a ride to somewhere in the middle of Jutland and catch a train from there :wub2:

It's not very far away :bleh: Nothing is very far away in Europe, most people just haven't noticed :wink2:

how u do all those trips? plane? train?

yes its true about europe...

in israel i had to fly everywhere.... unless i wanted to walk into a place i might b killed in,...ICK!

so turkey is like 30 min flight i think :)

and england....5 hours....

not to bad :) unfortunatly the flights r expenssive...so i didnt get to to it much...

how u do all those trips? plane? train?

yes its true about europe...

in israel i had to fly everywhere.... unless i wanted to walk into a place i might b killed in,...ICK!

so turkey is like 30 min flight i think :)

and england....5 hours....

not to bad :) unfortunatly the flights r expenssive...so i didnt get to to it much...

some planes and some trains and whatever's available and afordable :punk:

Fortunately you can almost always find a cheap way to get from Denmark to another European country, if you are not too picky with the time you travel and don't mind waiting 5 hours in some field somewhere :naughty:

some planes and some trains and whatever's available and afordable :punk:

Fortunately you can almost always find a cheap way to get from Denmark to another European country, if you are not too picky with the time you travel and don't mind waiting 5 hours in some field somewhere :naughty:

thats cool :)

i would have join u if i was closer....:bleh:

Hehe, the attitude I like! :naughty:

I could wait even 10 hours or more in a field...

Or sleep over a night in the same field too if I would see for example Mika's gig..! :yay:

And I think I need to start to travel more... :thumb_yello: