I CANT FIND A ROOM for COACHELLA :( HELP!

Sivan

what will i do??!

where will i sleep!???! :(:blink::boxed:

UPDATE!:

i got a room! 30 minuts drive from the festival.... got it on ebay... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sleep at all

u know how i will look like on the 3rd day?? if i wont sleep at all?!?!?

and mika is on the 3rd day! LOL he will b sooooo scared!

I guess you're stuck, then... You'll probably meet some friendly people there who'll have a room, and who will invite you to stay with them ! Bring your sleeping bag, you never know... Maybe they'll only have tents ! :wink2:

Just watch out that the nice people are indeed nice...

Of course !!!

But i do understand that you want to know where you will be sleeping before the very moment you fall asleep (and before getting there)... Hope you'll find something !

ick! now im scared! ;)

well i have my brother and cousin to watch for me...lol ;)

im still trying to get something on EBAY!

You can find hotel rooms on ebay ?? :blink:

Maybe you can see if you can take another car than the 2 seat-one...

yes ppl sell their reservations.... oh man i want to find something allready and forget about it!

and i prefer a room and not sleep in the car...i REALLy need a shower after swaeting all day in the sun! grrrr ICK!

Have you ever been camping? Bring a tent a fire wood =] I'm sure the coachella wouldn't mind if you set up camp right in front of it!

nooo i need a room with a shower!!!! i need to look good on the third day ;)

Right! Mika will prolly wanna marry you right then and there so you wanna look nice for wedding photos. Great forward thinking!!

LOL!

*start dreaming*

I came home from a party where we talked lots about mika and I asked my mom if she though a June wedding would be good for me and Mika and if we should have a 'cartoon' theme and she asked to smell my breath. PFFT! She doesn't understand meeee.

I came home from a party where we talked lots about mika and I asked my mom if she though a June wedding would be good for me and Mika and if we should have a 'cartoon' theme and she asked to smell my breath. PFFT! She doesn't understand meeee.

lol ... my parents look at me a bit weird to... :naughty:

Sivan

Just get in touch with MIKA!! I am sure now you are friends he can arrange something!

My other idea was a tent but then I read all the posts!! I would rather sleep under the car than in a tent!! I would have to have electricity for my hairdryer,a mirror for my make up I won't go on!! LOL!!

Did you choose a business name I forgot to ask? and did MIKA Moo email you for your birthday?

xx

Sivan

Just get in touch with MIKA!! I am sure now you are friends he can arrange something!

My other idea was a tent but then I read all the posts!! I would rather sleep under the car than in a tent!! I would have to have electricity for my hairdryer,a mirror for my make up I won't go on!! LOL!!

Did you choose a business name I forgot to ask? and did MIKA Moo email you for your birthday?

xx

WOW! ok let me answer all questions...

I GOT A ROOM!!! yesterday :) on ebay! weepee!!!! motel6... 330$ for the 3 nights :)

i have a buissnes name.... http://www.kamooki.com :naughty: its weird i know...

and im still waiting for the email! :bleh:

I guess you're old school Kata... Now, people going to festivals need a car AND a Hotel to sleep in :naughty: :naughty:

:shocked: I just read this thread and eh :shocked: I wonder what the hell I'll look like when I eventually end in London on the 14th of May for instance, after days of drinking and travelling and sleeping on trains and coaches :naughty: But do I care? hell no :mf_rosetinted: I'll probably find a fountain to shower in :yay: