I CANT FIND A ROOM for COACHELLA :( HELP!

Sivan

:shocked: I just read this thread and eh :shocked: I wonder what the hell I'll look like when I eventually end in London on the 14th of May for instance, after days of drinking and travelling and sleeping on trains and coaches :naughty: But do I care? hell no :mf_rosetinted: I'll probably find a fountain to shower in :yay:

He he he :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He he he :naughty: :naughty:

You're the one who shouldn't be laughing here, you'll be standing next to me at the concert :naughty: better find a nice fountain on the tourist map for me :blink:

:blink: I would consider it quite a luxury to have a car to sleep in or under :blink:

LOL! yeah i had no problem sleeping in the car...BUT!!!! since i got a new haircut i need hairdryer! lol and !!! im sorry its kinda discusting not getting a shower for 3 nights.... while u in the sun all day... with tons of ppl all over u.... ICK!!!

LOL! yeah i had no problem sleeping in the car...BUT!!!! since i got a new haircut i need hairdryer! lol and !!! im sorry its kinda discusting not getting a shower for 3 nights.... while u in the sun all day... with tons of ppl all over u.... ICK!!!

yeah that's disgusting, but it's a festival damnit, you walk around in pee and beer, do you plan to wear high heels? :blink: (or maybe festivals are eh...different in your part of the world:blush-anim-cl: )

yeah that's disgusting, but it's a festival damnit, you walk around in pee and beer, do you plan to wear high heels? :blink: (or maybe festivals are eh...different in your part of the world:blush-anim-cl: )

I guess the pee part is why she wants a shower... But i understand... I wouldn't go to a big festival actually, now that i'm thinking... Apart from the pee and beer part, just too many people around me... And as they're drunk, they are feeling sooooooooooooo "i love everybody here, and i wanna cuddle everybody here"... Just not my cup of tea ! :biggrin2:

I guess the pee part is why she wants a shower... But i understand... I wouldn't go to a big festival actually, now that i'm thinking... Apart from the pee and beer part, just too many people around me... And as they're drunk, they are feeling sooooooooooooo "i love everybody here, and i wanna cuddle everybody here"... Just not my cup of tea ! :biggrin2:

You can be very sure that the first thing that happens when you get out of the shower is that you'll be knocked over in the mud, it's a waste of time :mf_rosetinted: I love festivals :yay:

Whaaatttttt>

Festivals are great ! , everyone covered in mud and stinking , I was T in the park last year , everyone was minging!!!!

Ive never been covered in wee wee mind ya!

Saying that Ive been to T in the park , and friends stopped in a hotel so they could shower!:cool:

Whaaatttttt>

Festivals are great ! , everyone covered in mud and stinking , I was T in the park last year , everyone was minging!!!!

Ive never been covered in wee wee mind ya!

Saying that Ive been to T in the park , and friends stopped in a hotel so they could shower!:cool:

im sorry! i dont mind being in pee and beer all day but i need to smell kinda ok when i want to go hug mika, martin, mikey, cherisse and Luke! ;)

I really look forward to Denmark now! :boxed:

I really look forward to Denmark now! :boxed:

Nibe is a smaller festival and in another part of Denmark than the ones I usually go to, think it'll be more calm :blink: But I'll bring my rubber boots just in case :mf_rosetinted: (espescially since I'll probably come from another festival and return to that afterwards :blush-anim-cl: )

Nibe is a smaller festival and in another part of Denmark than the ones I usually go to, think it'll be more calm :blink: But I'll bring my rubber boots just in case :mf_rosetinted: (espescially since I'll probably come from another festival and return to that afterwards :blush-anim-cl: )

ure a party animal ha?! ;)

:roftl: :roftl: Exciting, isn't it ??

I don't mind walking around in pee and beer !! I mind the crazy-cuddlers !!!

LOL! cuddling is fun!!!

i night cuddle some ppl there...... ;)

:punk: only at festivals :fisch:

well i dont think ive been to a 3 days festival... so ill let u know after we come back if i liked the pee and beer...lol

AND! this festival might be an exercise...for june....

maybe ill see mika.....8th, 9th and 10th john mayer.... so thats kinda like a festival? 3 -4 days no sleep.... i might explode from exitement!

I simply hate crazy-cuddlers, in all big meetings (festivals, parties, etc.)...

Yes me too. I don't like it when unknown get too close. I should wear a really biiiiiiiig apple costume so that no one can cuddle me. That's the solution to all my problems!

:thumb_yello:

Yes me too. I don't like it when unknown get too close. I should wear a really biiiiiiiig apple costume so that no one can cuddle me. That's the solution to all my problems!

:thumb_yello:

LOL!!!

WOW now u guys scare me!!!

but i think ill b ok....ppl r usually scared of me... in israel anyway... maybe american ppl get to drunk and wont notice im scary... LOL!

LOL!!!

WOW now u guys scare me!!!

but i think ill b ok....ppl r usually scared of me... in israel anyway... maybe american ppl get to drunk and wont notice im scary... LOL!

You bet they will be drunk !!! Why would they go there ?? Good music ?? Yeah right... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't worry ! It will be fun, and apparently a new experience for you !! Always good doing new stuffs ! And i can tell you that without the crazy-cuddlers, i would like festivals... It's a different mood, people are happy, and jolly, and everything ! You'll like it... :thumb_yello:

well i dont think ive been to a 3 days festival... so ill let u know after we come back if i liked the pee and beer...lol

AND! this festival might be an exercise...for june....

maybe ill see mika.....8th, 9th and 10th john mayer.... so thats kinda like a festival? 3 -4 days no sleep.... i might explode from exitement!

Nothing like a whole week of fun and beer :punk: Well next month I'll do such a thing I guess, party in Copenhagen the 10th, concert in Manchester the 11th, party in Crewe the 12th, concert in Leeds the 13th, concert in London the 14th :blink: and then I'll sleep in Copenhagen the 15ht and 16th (yes I'll probably sleep two whole days :roftl: ) before returning to UK for a concert the 17th :doh: