Pinch me, please...

my_rainbow_radio

...because I am FINALLY GOING TO SEE MIKA LIVE AT DC!!! We just bought the tickets and my best friend John is coming with us! I still can't even believe it. I'm honestly expecting to wake up and be like, "Well, at least I dreamed it" but it's real and OH MY GOD I AM FREAKING OUT! I've been dancing around for hours and raving on the phone to John and I hugged Mummy so tightly that I might have bruised something but I am so excited that I can't breathe either! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas on what to wear and say and do when I go?

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh!! congraatulations!! i bought tickets for the LA show last night and i was so excited and doing the same!!!ahhhhh!!!! I recommend that you act as if youre having the time of your life as i know u probably will and just dress insanely crazy and stand out as much as u can!:punk:

...because I am FINALLY GOING TO SEE MIKA LIVE AT DC!!! We just bought the tickets and my best friend John is coming with us! I still can't even believe it. I'm honestly expecting to wake up and be like, "Well, at least I dreamed it" but it's real and OH MY GOD I AM FREAKING OUT! I've been dancing around for hours and raving on the phone to John and I hugged Mummy so tightly that I might have bruised something but I am so excited that I can't breathe either! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas on what to wear and say and do when I go?

Congrats on the tickets! I did my own happy dance yesterday :)

There are at least a half dozen of us from the forum going to the DC show.

Check this thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3270

We're talking about meeting up before the show and maybe doing something special...

dcdeb

Oh, that's so exciting! I was GOING to buy tickets to see him in Chicago but MY MOM decided she didn't want me seeing Mika after all, she doesn't like him, psssh...oh well, hopefully there will be more opportunities...