THANKS!! So nice of you. You guys make me feel better than at home!

Oh, I'm sure you'll go to your homeland soon, and I hope I will too

Everybody say it's an amazing country and Iranian people are sooooo nice and generous Has it been long since you last went there? Which part of Iran do you come from?

ofcourse love!

aww... :blush-anim-cl: thank you! that made me so happy

I've actually never been there... :sad: born and raised in sweden, never had the chance to go there :tears:

But anyway, my Mum is from Tehran and my father comes from Abadan just at the border to Iraq :biggrin2:

ohhh... I wanna go there so bad!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been a bit busy recently...

How's everyone? Jasmine - I tried pm-ing you but my internet connection's really slow and it won't work.

Cubes, where are you?? Do you know if you're still coming here for your holidays?

Welcome to the new people

LARA!! :biggrin2: I'm happy you're here!! I was worried for you!!

how are you? how's everything??

Sou love, I must ask you (again :bleh: ) where did you get your avie pic??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been a bit busy recently...

How's everyone? Jasmine - I tried pm-ing you but my internet connection's really slow and it won't work.

Cubes, where are you?? Do you know if you're still coming here for your holidays?

Welcome to the new people :)

Lara habibti it's fine, nothing serious (though it is Mika) but you PM me when you can no worries :bleh:

Luv you :wink2:

Ahlan, ahlan!! Moroccan, so we're both North African! I'm a Cariene, although I've lived in Kuwait my whole life; I only visit Cairo in the summer. :sad:

Chef Osama! Oooo...I remember when I was a kid and I used to watch him on MBC (dunno if it reaches Australia), he's on Dubai TV now (if I'm not mistaken) Love his shows! Yum, yum, yum!

Welcome here, and el beit beitik :flowers2:

Thank you for the welcome, Sou (short for Souheila, btw?). I have the crazy, frizzy North African hair so people often mistake me for Egyptian as well. My mum simply loves Chef Osama, she watches his show on three different channels. We get MBC, Dubai TV, the Rotana range, the Nile Drama range, LBC, ART, a heap of music channels, I lose count: there's something like 23 channels. It's not much compared to the rest of the world but it's more than enough to keep the TV occupied all day. I personally only watch during Ramadan: that's when all the good Egyptian dramas are on. :P

Thank you for the welcome, Sou (short for Souheila, btw?). I have the crazy, frizzy North African hair so people often mistake me for Egyptian as well. My mum simply loves Chef Osama, she watches his show on three different channels. We get MBC, Dubai TV, the Rotana range, the Nile Drama range, LBC, ART, a heap of music channels, I lose count: there's something like 23 channels. It's not much compared to the rest of the world but it's more than enough to keep the TV occupied all day. I personally only watch during Ramadan: that's when all the good Egyptian dramas are on. :P

No, it's not short for anything, hehe..my name's Sandi, my friends call me Sou :) Wow, I just realised this is the first time that I flat out say, "My name is Sandi" on the forum; well apart from Jas using my name every now and then, it's the first time I actually typed it out on here! Erm...random :P lol

I don't watch the Arabic channels much, I watch the MBC range...MBC: 2 and 4 and Dubai One TV, the shows on there are in English. Ramamdan, good Egyptian dramas..haha, true, true! I started to pick up my Egyptian from a Ramadan series two years ago called 'Raya w Skeena' and my mom had to ban be from watching it because she thought I sounded extremely low class - I won't argue her there :P Thing is, I only started to strengthen my Egyptian accent recently; my grandmother would say, "Sandi, enti Masriya 3al wara2 bas." Said by the Lebanese who considers herself more Egyptian than all of Egypt combined, LOL.

I've got North African hair too..well at least I think I do! It's curly, it's unruly, and it's mine..so yeah, North African hair ;p LOL

I've got North African hair too..well at least I think I do! It's curly, it's unruly, and it's mine..so yeah, North African hair ;p LOL

Lol, in that case I've got North African hair too :bleh::roftl:

My partner in crime Jas, and I have been working on a "secret project" for two weeks now and hopefully by next week it should be in full operation!

So what are we working on? Well, it's a secret so far, but here's a clue...MIKA!! (Surprised? I doubt! lol)

It was first triggered when Jas and I were discussing our sanity, or the lack of it really, and how Mika has affected it.

We thought we'd let you, on The Lebanese Thread know first because...well, you'll find out next week :wink2:

Anticipation killing you? Oh come on...7 days won't make a difference.

Jas and I are under oath and we can't utter a word about the project..so don't try to drag it out of us! :naughty:

Oooh dear Mika my side's hurting from all the laughing....:naughty:

Yes like my *coghs* partner in crime Sandi pointed out we have a surprise for you...nothing more can be said xD

Thief.gif

Ne7na men7ebkoun kellkoun ektir ektir (luv u all) *muuaahh* :wub2:

But it's no more a surprise if u say there'll be a surprise.....:blink:

but it's not nice:sneaky2: ...3am bet 7are'ssouna!!!!!!

now i'll pass all the week wondering what it could be....& for sure we'll ask u a lots of question!!

7adro 7alkon!!:naughty:

btw i love ur avie Jas!

Oh! You little sneaky things! I could just... erm... eat you!! :biggrin2:

haha! Oh, I wanna know NOW!!

what could it be... what could it be?? *thoughts wander off*

Hey, Lara, I hope you read this soon. How are you doing? Hope everything is alright with you.

Oooohhh... I wanna know, I wanna know, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!:shocked:

Lara, it's good to read you. I've heard in the news there's been another bomb in Beirut, hope all your people are ok.

Monshi, keep hopes high, I'm sure you'll soon be able to go to Iran. I've a friend in Teheran, she's soooo nice, she has even invited me to stay in her place if I ever make up my mind to go, but traveling is soooo expensive...:thumbdown:

Hey, it's true Lebanese food is becoming more and more present in the forums, haha, MIka should be a cultural ambassador of Lebanon in the rest of the world!!:roftl:

Hey, it's true Lebanese food is becoming more and more present in the forums, haha, MIka should be a cultural ambassador of Lebanon in the rest of the world!!:roftl:

I read somewhere random that Mika's considering representing Lebanon in Eurovision. Imagine him singing in Arabic. :wub2:

JASS & SOU: you are the biggest teases since Mika. :P

I read somewhere random that Mika's considering representing Lebanon in Eurovision. Imagine him singing in Arabic. :wub2:

Yeah, I've read that too, who knows... Wouldn't it be just great?? I never watch Eurovision, but I surely would if he represented Lebanon!! :roftl:

Jass and Sou are even bigger teasers than Mika himself!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be the Lebanese blood in us that makes us that way, LOL!

Come on, a few days left; who knows might be sooner ;)

Come on, a few days left; who knows might be sooner ;)

Sooner, sooner??? Yeah, please, I've been wondering what it might be since you said it!!!!!!:blink: I'm going mad:insane: You teasers...

BTW, I love your new avatar!!!

Monshi, keep hopes high, I'm sure you'll soon be able to go to Iran. I've a friend in Teheran, she's soooo nice, she has even invited me to stay in her place if I ever make up my mind to go, but traveling is soooo expensive...:thumbdown:

mm... traveling is expensive!! :thumbdown: too expensive.

I haven't really got that many relatives left there :(

I read somewhere random that Mika's considering representing Lebanon in Eurovision. Imagine him singing in Arabic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! :roftl: :roftl: REALLY???

MG, that's WEIRD!! :roftl::bleh:

Sooner, sooner??? Yeah, please, I've been wondering what it might be since you said it!!!!!!:blink: I'm going mad:insane: You teasers...

BTW, I love your new avatar!!!

Well being "mad" has something to do with the project!!! :naughty:

You like my new avatar? شكـرا :D

Here you go,

mikanewvq8.jpg

Well being "mad" has something to do with the project!!! :naughty:

You like my new avatar? شكـرا :D

Here you go,

mikanewvq8.jpg

owwwhh :wub2: *melting*

I Loooove that pic. he's so beautiful. :blush-anim-cl:

to think of it; I love all of your avies Sou :biggrin2::roftl:

I read somewhere random that Mika's considering representing Lebanon in Eurovision. Imagine him singing in Arabic.

I read that toooo!!! Ooh wouldn't that be the most awesome thing...like when he sings in french (but I don't think he can) :blush-anim-cl:

What can I say....non haha :naughty:

Come on, a few days left; who knows might be sooner

*whooop whooop* Me and Sandi are gangstaz :cool:

Well being "mad" has something to do with the project!!!

You like my new avatar? شكـرا

Here you go,

mikanewvq8.jpg

I love your avvie :wub2:

And Ssshhhhssshh don't give anything away :bleh: