• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, good pics... especially the 3rd one:)

About the news... it was as a news flash on LBC and the other local channels just after it happened but I couldn't find anything on the internet news about it.

How's everyone anyway?

Wow, good pics... especially the 3rd one:)

About the news... it was as a news flash on LBC and the other local channels just after it happened but I couldn't find anything on the internet news about it.

How's everyone anyway?

Oh hope the situation doesn't get more serious...

I'm good thank you Lara :thumb_yello:

How are you doing? Hope that inspite all you're still OK! :wink2:

I love this thread - it really cheers me up :)

Yeah, am ok, thanks for asking... nothing new here apart from the ongoing stuff in Tripoli. That's all really - I'm being very boring at the moment :)

Hello Sandi!

No need to worry, how incredible it may sound but people do have REAL lives outside MFC :roftl:

So how are you doing dear?

Lives outside of MFC?! Are you serious?! LOL

SOU!!

could you please post the pic of your avie...? :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Here you go! :D

DSC03159.jpg

Lives outside of MFC?! Are you serious?! LOL

Here you go! :D

DSC03159.jpg

LOL noo not really, I don't have any life outside MFC but others may have :biggrin2:

And that pic is amazing haha Mika standing on a giant M *Mikastyle baby!* :cool::naughty:

I luuurrrrvvveee that picture too.

I've been quite MIA for a few days, too.

We had a "healthy party" in my ballet class yesterday at the Performing Arts HS I go to, and I made homemade hummus, and everyone thought it was amaaaazing. Most people never had hummus either. My Lebanese intructor enjoyed it the most. :bleh: Unite! Hehe.

Well done!!!

Personally I don't know how to cook Hummus or any other Lebanese meal :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I'm not a good cooker at all...:biggrin2:don't have much time

but last day i've made a "tarator" for the first time of my life, & surprisingly they liked it:blink: :naughty:

Sou, I love ur avatar, with the little green heart!!

How is everybody today????:wink2:

I luuurrrrvvveee that picture too.

I've been quite MIA for a few days, too.

We had a "healthy party" in my ballet class yesterday at the Performing Arts HS I go to, and I made homemade hummus, and everyone thought it was amaaaazing. Most people never had hummus either. My Lebanese intructor enjoyed it the most. :bleh: Unite! Hehe.

UMMMMMMM... I LOVE HUMMUS!!!!! I'm quite good at cooking it too, but I'm sure yours is much, much better:naughty: You made me feel hungry again! How will I lose weight this way??:roftl:

UMMMMMMM... I LOVE HUMMUS!!!!! I'm quite good at cooking it too, but I'm sure yours is much, much better You made me feel hungry again! How will I lose weight this way??

Blackqueen u seem to be the most lebanese spanish girl (hope my english is understandable :blink: )

U write arabic better than me :thumb_yello: ...actually I've learned the arabic alphabet there's 4 years ago....my aim was to be abble to read & understand "The Prophet" from Gibran Khalil Gebran....well I think I was too optimistic:naughty:

Since I read it in french :biggrin2:

Fine thank you

How are you doing?

I loooove cooking all kinds of food and esp lebanese food of course

Hummus is yummie

I'm fine thx

I prefer "baba ghanouj" mmmmmmmmmm DELICIOUSSSSS, to be honest I love everything with aubergine (eggplant?):biggrin2:

but here again I don't know how to make it :blush-anim-cl:

I'm fine thx

I prefer "baba ghanouj" mmmmmmmmmm DELICIOUSSSSS, to be honest I love everything with aubergine (eggplant?):biggrin2:

Baba ghanouj is soooo good.... my mum sais she can make it but she only buys cans :naughty:

She's to lazy these days (in my opinion)! :bleh:

Oooh now u made me think of ma2loube :shocked:

Blackqueen u seem to be the most lebanese spanish girl (hope my english is understandable :blink: )

U write arabic better than me :thumb_yello: ...actually I've learned the arabic alphabet there's 4 years ago....my aim was to be abble to read & understand "The Prophet" from Gibran Khalil Gebran....well I think I was too optimistic:naughty:

Since I read it in french :biggrin2:

I'm fine thx

Hehehe... Yeah, so my pals say:biggrin2: Thanks for the compliment, it makes me real happy

Baba ganouj... Hmmm, that reminds me of my evenings in Damascus, snif. What gorgeous meals I had with all the friends, and what amazing trips to Beirut... Well, let's hope we can all go there soon.