Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA going to Vancouver!!! I was so excited to hear this but so devastated at the same time. I've been waiting for sooo long for MIKA to come anywhere near where I am from and even though Vancouver is pretty much 2 provinces away I would still have totally gone. I am newly a single mom though and can't go due to lack of funds, this totally sucks!!! I'm totally buying a lottery ticket;)

MIKA going to Vancouver!!! I was so excited to hear this but so devastated at the same time. I've been waiting for sooo long for MIKA to come anywhere near where I am from and even though Vancouver is pretty much 2 provinces away I would still have totally gone. I am newly a single mom though and can't go due to lack of funds, this totally sucks!!! I'm totally buying a lottery ticket;)

where are you??????????

anyone know when and where the tickets are going on sale for the Seattle concert yet????

Vancouver has had it on Ticketmaster (for the Dec 15th) for about 5 days now!

Seattle hasn't even shown up yet!

getting worried

I'll keep that in mind. thanks!! I actually just had a friend tell me to look at westjet too! I'm going to do my best to get there!

Come on down! Help me represent Alberta! :punk:

anyone know when and where the tickets are going on sale for the Seattle concert yet????

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F003F7CDD9C9D11?artistid=1105915&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

:thumb_yello:

Good news!! I'll be in Vancouver with bells on!!! This is sooooo exciting:punk:

(and the cool thing is that it will be exactly 4 years and a day since I was in Vancouver for John Mayer, my other #1 guy!!)

:punk:YAY! Soooo happy for you!!

so, I'm extremely exstatic to be going to this concert in Vancouver (already stated of course) and need to know how you guys have gotten to meet him. I would love to know your tactics;) I've got a little guy who loves MIKA almost as much as I do and won't be able to come with me so I would love bring him back some signed memorablia. A photo op would also be mighty nice:blush-anim-cl: There are only 2 people left in this world that would love to be able to meet. John Mayer ( which I had the chance and gave up because I had my neice with me and she would not have been allowed to join me for that part since I was the only membership holder, this deeply saddens me:emot-sad: ) and MIKA of course!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Mika will be touring again in the Summer??? Anywhere around the UK, London maybe???Because I might be able to convince my family to go on a holiday to London in the Summer, and it's the perfect chance to go to a Mika concert!!

So anyone know yet???

thanx:)

Does anyone know if Mika will be touring again in the Summer??? Anywhere around the UK, London maybe???Because I might be able to convince my family to go on a holiday to London in the Summer, and it's the perfect chance to go to a Mika concert!!

So anyone know yet???

thanx:)

He did mention in an interview somewhere that he will be doing some festivals in the summer but has not mentioned which ones yet! That is all I know, sorry!!!