• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: You're welcome :wink2:

And I uh ... I don't know? :blink::roftl:

They were good .. Loved seeing some song back today .. But I'm not feeling like: wauw, they're great, I want to go to a gig and and and ...

You know?

Sorry :teehee::roftl:

Wow, I'm glad Placebo have such support here!

They're by far my favourite band, though not so much the recent stuff me and my pals are still trying to skyrocket the album. Generally I'd know what you need to ask about Placebo so if there are any questions I have my references. :thumb_yello:

Much fear surrounds the idea of beginning a Mika thread in their forum though ... I might just do it anyways. :fisch:

Wow' date=' I'm glad Placebo have such support here!

They're by far my favourite band, though not so much the recent stuff me and my pals are still trying to skyrocket the album. Generally I'd know what you need to ask about Placebo so if there are any questions I have my references. :thumb_yello:

Much fear surrounds the idea of beginning a Mika thread in their forum though ... I might just do it anyways. :fisch:[/quote']

Which board are you on?

Mine has a Mika thread. :aah:

Oh the one I refuse to sign up at? :mf_rosetinted:

If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you "refuse" to sign up?

It's the only other forum i spend time on, because it's so active. (Apart from Placebo City, but i don't speak French.) I'm sure the members there are happy to take constructive criticism anyways.:wink2:

If you don't mind me asking' date=' why is it that you "refuse" to sign up?

It's the only other forum i spend time on, because it's so active. (Apart from Placebo City, but i don't speak French.) I'm sure the members there are happy to take constructive criticism anyways.:wink2:[/quote']

Oh it's got nothing to do with the board itself, more with Placeboworld.

They had promised to link us (my board, which is pretty much in a coma right now but that's beside the point) on their site and now they refused.

But they did link that other site.. so it's blatant jealousy but yeah. :teehee:

I'm an old fan, I don't do well on new Ceboboards.

Oh it's got nothing to do with the board itself, more with Placeboworld.

They had promised to link us (my board, which is pretty much in a coma right now but that's beside the point) on their site and now they refused.

But they did link that other site.. so it's blatant jealousy but yeah. :teehee:

I'm an old fan, I don't do well on new Ceboboards.

Ahh. You'd be disappointed to know that PFWW has plans to become the official board. BUT this will be met with a flurry of "new" members (Steve Forrest and Come Undone fanatics etc) which will up the spam and probably send a rebellion, however that's how the board seems to want to change to mirror Placebo's image. I am a "new" fan, but i know my facts so i generally agree with the people who have been around a while - and i'm currently upstarting a task involving a certain man and his new project.

Which is your board by the way?:confused: