• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Placebo:punk: what film was it that they were in, kind of playing themselves?

:woot_jump: yaaay!

I don't know:boxed: But now I wanna see it!:blink:

have you been to their concert? their coming to Estonia in May! It's like a dream come true:roftl: (it would be complete if I could get to see the Killers, too, but hey, gotta love what you have and not what you don't:naughty: )

I love Placebo:punk: what film was it that they were in, kind of playing themselves?

I think you mean "Velvet Goldmine." Great movie, though Placebo were by far not the best part of it. :-P

I used to like Placebo... but then things happened. Not a fan anymore. (Well, I still think Stefan is lovely.)

I think you mean "Velvet Goldmine." Great movie, though Placebo were by far not the best part of it. :-P

I used to like Placebo... but then things happened. Not a fan anymore. (Well, I still think Stefan is lovely.)

stefaaaaaaaaaan xD he always makes me laugh:roftl:

Ehhhhh?!?! How can you not have heard of Placebo?!?!

Theyre AWESOME!!!

I have Bitter End on repeat constantly... its great! :punk:

bitter end is a great song. I also love this picture, infrared, meds, teenage angst, every me and every you, pure morning and sooo on:cool:

Ehhhhh?!?! How can you not have heard of Placebo?!?!

Theyre AWESOME!!!

I have Bitter End on repeat constantly... its great! :punk:

i agree with you 100%!! bitter end is GREAT!!! but i love also every you every me!:mf_lustslow: that song is awesome!!

and i think their best cd is sleeping with ghosts.. :punk:

i agree with you 100%!! bitter end is GREAT!!! but i love also every you every me!:mf_lustslow: that song is awesome!!

and i think their best cd is sleeping with ghosts.. :punk:

yes I think so, too. Although I love their first album, too. It's sooooo 90's.:cool:

I love that film and was thinking that was it, thanks, couldnt picture their scene, but they are only in it fleetingly arent they, cool, I saw them live at v99 or somewhere ages ago, not really major fan now but they def rock:punk:

• 4 weeks later...