Mika in Attitude

iheartnewyork

Hi :wink2:

I just went magazine shopping yesterday and I saw Mika on the cover of Attitude magazine (which by the way is a gay magazine).

I was wondering if anybody saw it, and if somebody could make a scan so we all can see it? The pics are absolutly wonderful!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have found it even in Milano and i bought it! (7€...:boxed: ) i was quite ashamed when i was at the cashier LOL

I did scan the magazine and i'm gonna put the scans on my gallery in few hours but i know someone has already attached the scans of this magazine: do a search in this forum and you'll find it!:thumb_yello:

Lol I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but when I was shopping yesterday, I saw it, on the top shelf, someone had moved one copy and put it on the middle shelf, so I put another copy next to it, :naughty: Childish, but amused me.

i have found it even in Milano and i bought it! (7€...:boxed: ) i was quite ashamed when i was at the cashier LOL

I did scan the magazine and i'm gonna put the scans on my gallery in few hours but i know someone has already attached the scans of this magazine: do a search in this forum and you'll find it!:thumb_yello:

Buy it for me too, please!!!

In Naples and Rome...nothing :boxed:

Buy it for me too, please!!!

In Naples and Rome...nothing :boxed:

of course honey! i'm gonna buy it for you the next time i'll go in Duomo (within the week btw). Have you checked at Messaggerie Musicali in Rome? i always buy internaional magazines there (well, at the store in Milano:bleh: )

of course honey! i'm gonna buy it for you the next time i'll go in Duomo (within the week btw). Have you checked at Messaggerie Musicali in Rome? i always buy internaional magazines there (well, at the store in Milano:bleh: )

Oh...I'll return in Rome not before One month...can you bring the paper for me in Milan, please?

so it's true you can sell everything on ebay! my house is just so full of...stuff! i need to start making a selection!:biggrin2:

I read again the interview. And I quote:

It's like a Barbra Streisand movie or something. Like in Funny Girl where they write the song 'cos they're angry and it really works out for them.

I can't recall that particular episode in that movie. Isn't he talking about Funny Lady instead?