Queeniac Club

mandilambi

Is it about astronomy in general or something special?

Don't worry Violetsky. You are definitely OK in Brian's books as soon as he finds the spinning Red Special on Mikasounds ...:wink2:

:punk: :punk:

haha I feel stupid now :roftl: :roftl:

What means "to be ok in someones books" ???:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha I feel stupid now

What means "to be ok in someones books" ??? :roftl:

Well, when it comes to explanations, I am not as good as lookovermyshoulder :naughty: , but let me try:

If you are in someone's bad books, for example, that means you are in disgrace or out of favour...

....so if you are OK in Brian's books, that means that you don't even need to take him Lindt chocololate, he will like you anyway....

:roftl: :roftl:

What books ?:blink:

I was just being sarcastic. Being "Good in someone's books" just means that I am okay by that person. I was saying that I thought Brian would think well of me.

But don't worry...I'm sure you are well with Brian too. :)

Well, when it comes to explanations, I am not as good as lookovermyshoulder :naughty: , but let me try:

If you are in someone's bad books, for example, that means you are in disgrace or out of favour...

....so if you are OK in Brian's books, that means that you don't even need to take him Lindt chocololate, he will like you anyway....

:roftl: :roftl:

haha great example lool

I was just being sarcastic. Being "Good in someone's books" just means that I am okay by that person. I was saying that I thought Brian would think well of me.

But don't worry...I'm sure you are well with Brian too. :)

Thanks of the explanation :biggrin2:

It's not easy to understand if you translate that word for word into your language and it just makes no sence haha :roftl:

Wow, the song "I Should've Been After You" by Rooney *really* reminds me of Queen. The intro seems like it's trying to mimic Brian's RS and the chorus reminds me of a 70s John song...like You're My Best Friend or something. I totally love this cd!

Wow, the song "I Should've Been After You" by Rooney *really* reminds me of Queen. The intro seems like it's trying to mimic Brian's RS and the chorus reminds me of a 70s John song...like You're My Best Friend or something. I totally love this cd!

Hmmm, it's definitely 70s sound, but I wouldn' say Queen...

However, I checked their other stuff on Youtube and they perform Underpressure with Dan from the Feeling....obviously both bands love Queen..

And that just reminded me of a previous post on this site, claiming that the best song of The Feeling's gig was Radio Ga Ga....:blink: ... and that must have come from a Queen fan, too :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lool...I'm new in this thread...but I really like Queen too!!So...can u add me???(I know that I'm in a ridiculous late:bleh: )lool!!I didn't read the whole thread,'coz it's tooooo long!!But,anyway...a Queen's fan is here!!Hello!!

don't u find a little bit strange(a good strange)that a lot of ppl that loves Queen loves Mika as well???

Anyway...is true that Mika is going to do smt with Queen??

Sorry If u have already post this question,but as I said,I didn't read the whole thread!!:thumbdown:

Thanks!!:biggrin2: bye!

Added ya! Romy - Queeniac #48

And yeah, there are a lot of fans that like Queen and Mika. Good combo! I have heard a rumor that Brian may work with Mika, but there's really no confirmation as far as I know...

Oh, and we are almost to 50 Queeniacs!

Added ya! Romy - Queeniac #48

And yeah, there are a lot of fans that like Queen and Mika. Good combo! I have heard a rumor that Brian may work with Mika, but there's really no confirmation as far as I know...

Oh, and we are almost to 50 Queeniacs!

Wowowowow!!!:punk:

Freddiesdouble posted it in here a long time ago, so he was the only person I heard it from!

FREDDIESDOUBLE come here as fast as you can and tell us about that !!:biggrin2:

Where did you hear that Brian and Mika will work together ??:wub2: :wub2: