Queeniac Club

mandilambi

Well, I knew about the booze, but I have to say the Irish potatos comes as a surprise. Geez, what a demanding little man he is. But whatever...what the man says, goes. *adds Irish potatos and LOTS OF BOOZE to the list*

So what you're saying is, he's gonna be gappin' in our ears on the whole trip... should be interesting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I knew about the booze, but I have to say the Irish potatos comes as a surprise. Geez, what a demanding little man he is. But whatever...what the man says, goes. *adds Irish potatos and LOTS OF BOOZE to the list*

So what you're saying is, he's gonna be gappin' in our ears on the whole trip... should be interesting.

Irish Potatos...random I know :bleh:

Yeah, pretty much...like I said the man doesn't know when to shut up

AND ONCE HE GETS STARTED ON THE AIDS EPIDEMIC IN AFRICA

:boxed: :boxed:

...Oh God, we should add a gun to the list (so we can kill ourselves...bullets bounce right off on Bono)...

GUESS WE CAN USE HIM AS A HUMAN SHIELD!

Geez, the man is indestructable too??? That explains a lot, I guess.

I dunno if I can handle a whole lot of talk about the AIDS epidemic. How long is this road trip again???

Next you're gonna tell me he wants to pack Bob Geldof in his napsack.

Jessica, I do that a lot too! When I just want to hear one song off of a particular record...

Hey, here's a question for everyone:

How long have you been a fan of Queen? Or how did you become a fan?

Geez, the man is indestructable too??? That explains a lot, I guess.

I dunno if I can handle a whole lot of talk about the AIDS epidemic. How long is this road trip again???

Next you're gonna tell me he wants to pack Bob Geldof in his napsack.

Jessica, I do that a lot too! When I just want to hear one song off of a particular record...

Hey, here's a question for everyone:

How long have you been a fan of Queen? Or how did you become a fan?

:shocked:

How did you know?

What...are you talking with Bono now?

Bet you are

Answer to your questions! :biggrin2:

1. Life

2. I was born

Hmmm...I've been a DIE HARD fan since I was about fourteen and I asked for a GH CD for my Confirmation gift. haha

And I became a fan when one day, my mother, sisters, and friend were driving home from the mall and Bo Rhap came on the radio. Everyone was singing along and it was so much fun!! I automatically became hooked. But of course, I've heard of them before then.

Hmmm...I've been a DIE HARD fan since I was about fourteen and I asked for a GH CD for my Confirmation gift. haha

And I became a fan when one day, my mother, sisters, and friend were driving home from the mall and Bo Rhap came on the radio. Everyone was singing along and it was so much fun!! I automatically became hooked. But of course, I've heard of them before then.

Bo Rap is the single best song to sing along to in a car...

Waynes World anyone?

LOL...well, he won't quit sending me weird letters...talking about stuff like poverty and all that mumble jumble. I wish you would use your persuasive skills and tell him to cease and desist.

Well, for me: I have been a diehard fan for about 9 1/2 years. I knew of them before I became a fan, but didn't know who they were. What got me really into them was Bo Rhap and well, Freddie's gorge self. Was hooked ever since.

TADA!

LOL...well, he won't quit sending me weird letters...talking about stuff like poverty and all that mumble jumble. I wish you would use your persuasive skills and tell him to cease and desist.

Well, for me: I have been a diehard fan for about 9 1/2 years. I knew of them before I became a fan, but didn't know who they were. What got me really into them was Bo Rhap and well, Freddie's gorge self. Was hooked ever since.

TADA!

"Gorge Self"

Best way to describe him...he is just sooooooo awesome!

Okay...(:sneaky2:)...I'll talk to him...

He gets very attached, and its hard to ripe him away from something he really likes...

Perfect example...THE MULLET (...he had if for a good 5 years...)

Larry, Adam and Edge literally drugged him and shaved it off (no joke) :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :roftl: :roftl: ...

EDIT: THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THE SCENE...THE MORE I WISH I WAS THERE TO WITNESS THAT

He got so pissed at them he threaten to go solo...that obviously didn't work out

Thanks for the help...I need all I can get when it comes to these letters. I mean, does he ever just SHUT UP? And sending my clippings of his hair was, at best, amusing at the time...but now....I'm def tired of throwing them away.

Wow, I wonder how that threat fell flat?

Bono: "You guys will regret this! I'm....I'm...I'm GOING TO GO SOLO!!!!!!!"

*Crickets*

Everyone else: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Thanks for the help...I need all I can get when it comes to these letters. I mean, does he ever just SHUT UP? And sending my clippings of his hair was, at best, amusing at the time...but now....I'm def tired of throwing them away.

Wow, I wonder how that threat fell flat?

Bono: "You guys will regret this! I'm....I'm...I'm GOING TO GO SOLO!!!!!!!"

*Crickets*

Everyone else: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I can picture them straping him down

Edge, "Bono, this IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD PLEASE!"

Adam, "We tried to reason with you"

Larry, "Don't be a wan*er...you know you looked horrible durning Live Aid buddy"

Bono, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *struggles to break free

Bono is sending you clippings of his hair that cannot be good...

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

(I read in U2byU2 that he thought he looked like David Bowie with that hair...boy was he wrong...his wife begged him to get a better haircut so he did...but he's new one wasn't much better)

JUST WATCH THIS...(this is never gunna get old)

LOL!!!! That scenario is hilarious. What mirrors was he looking into that made him think he looked like David Bowie, or more specifically...good???

Wow, that clip....LOL...I have no words...

Btw...I voted for you on the MFC awards... *grins*

LOL!!!! That scenario is hilarious. What mirrors was he looking into that made him think he looked like David Bowie, or more specifically...good???

Wow, that clip....LOL...I have no words...

Btw...I voted for you on the MFC awards... *grins*

darkcrick.gif

*Cricket*

Adam, Larry, Edge...everyone else on the plant...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REALLY NOW?

Bono, "You'll see...I'M GUNNA BE HUGE! I DON'T NEED YOU GUYS! I'M FREAKIN BONO FOR CHRIST SAKES!"

One hour later

Bono, "...guys...:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: "

MFC AWARDS...QUE? (I did not know there was such thing!)

I'll vote for you :biggrin2: ...show me the way!

LOL I love the huge cricket...and I know Bono ended up in tears. He's always all talk and no walk. Pfft

Here's the link: http://www.freewebs.com/mfcawards/mostcrazymember.htm

I also voted for you, Jess, in case you see this!

CryBaby

I VOTED FOR YOU! K

got to go...nite!

OH...by the way I voted for ya twice:

Most Outstanding (...giggle giggle...)

and

Happiest Poster (you are quite postive)

Since there was no "insane" one

I voted Brenda "Most Crazy Member" for laughs...Bono picture captions buddy...have u checked it out...its more than 100 long

Aww..thanks! Nightnight, girl!!

I'm gunna try and stay on for as long as possible...so if i log off suddenly it because I fell asleep at the keyboard

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6601

24 pages of hilarity...Brenda is on vacation so that thread is dead for now...

HOW DID THIS EVEN START?

I have a better idea but I have to give it a second thought....

I'll keep you posted on that..:wink2:

Suzie, do keep me updated!!! My mind can't stop wondering what that idea might be... And I have such a rich imagination!

....SO....HERE'S WHAT i THOUGHT... I wasn't sure first but now it's done... :

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=4d2b5a2943b075606bf551dffc976ede

I might put it on a new thread on this site later on. For the moment, it's only on the Queeniac thread as I wanted to inform you first and I am also waiting for feedback from someone else on the idea.

....SO....HERE'S WHAT i THOUGHT... I wasn't sure first but now it's done... :

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=4d2b5a2943b075606bf551dffc976ede

I might put it on a new thread on this site later on. For the moment, it's only on the Queeniac thread as I wanted to inform you first and I am also waiting for feedback from someone else on the idea.

Wow there is a birthdaythread for BRIAN :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow:

But I'm not a member there :boxed: I think I need to register now :boxed: