Queeniac Club

mandilambi

It isn't a sin that she couldn't speak English. She's a foreigner afterall and she actually looked as though she tried to ask her questions clearly.

That interview was my friend and I's joke for the longest time :lmao:

We memorized the whole thing and we would pretend to be Freddie and the reporter haha

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Queeniacs I have to tell you a story :biggrin2:

A friend and me were in the europe park on monday that's a big amusement park with many roller coasters and other things :punk:

But one thing sucks.. you have to wait very long to go on a roller coaster... so during we had to wait we wrote with a black pen

REMEMBER FREDDIE MERCURY

on the balustrades and also on the roller coaster carts :biggrin2:

And then later on this day we were on the toilets and suddenly a girl said to her friend.... hey did you also see all these "remember freddie mercury" ??

And she answered YES I saw them too... that's cute I don't know much about freddie mercury but it seems like he has still faithfull fans :biggrin2:

That was very cool... I'm sure everybody in this park remembered Freddie for at least some seconds ^^

Normally I don't write things on balustrades and stuff:thumbdown: ... but I know that in this park a lot of people do it and there are a lot of cleaning people for that.. so it's not that bad and it was fun !

WANNA SEE SOME PICS ????

Here is some news for you, Maniacs....:wink2:

According to GNRDaily.com, Axl Rose (GUNS N' ROSES), Vince Neil (MÖTLEY CRÜE) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ICED EARTH, ex-JUDAS PRIEST) are among the artists who will appear on a new QUEEN tribute album, entitled "Rock n' Royalty: A Very Special Tribute To Queen". Due on November 11

According to GNRDaily.com, Axl Rose (GUNS N' ROSES), Vince Neil (MÖTLEY CRÜE) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ICED EARTH, ex-JUDAS PRIEST) are among the artists who will appear on a new QUEEN tribute album, entitled "Rock n' Royalty: A Very Special Tribute To Queen". Due on November 11, the CD will feature the following track listing:

01. "Keep Yourself Alive" - ELLIS ISLAND

02. "White Queen (As It Began)" - CHERIE CURRIE

03. "Tie Your Mother Down" - ANDREW STOCKDALE and CHRIS ROSS

04. "Tenement Funster" - ROBBIE WILLIAMS

05. "Let Me Entertain You" - FEE WAYBILL

06. "Body Language" - DEREK ST. HOLMES

07. "Seven Seas Of Rhye" - JIMMY EAT WORLD

08. "Good Ol' Fashion Lover Boy" - CLAY AIKEN

09. "Calling All Girls" - VINCE NEIL

10. "You Don't Fool Me" - FLAMING LIPS

11. "Party" - performed by SWING CATS ft. W. AXL ROSE

12. "Breakthru" - THE FAMILY

13. "Rock It (Prime Jive)" - KORY CLARKE

14. "Sweet Lady" - ECHOCELL

15. "Spread Your Wings" - TIM "RIPPER" OWENS

16. "We Will Rock You" - THE MIGHTY DIAMONDS

17. "We Are The Champions" - JUDY MOWATT

18. "Is This The World We Created....?" - HEAVEN 17 ft. MIKE LOVE

19. "God Save The Queen" - SIMON KIRKE and BRIAN MAY

It isn't a sin that she couldn't speak English. She's a foreigner afterall and she actually looked as though she tried to ask her questions clearly.

of course it isn´t . you don`t have to tell me that since i´m a foreigner too!

my point is that she shouldnt have interviewed freddie then! or otherwise she should have tried to know exactly what she would be asking so that she didn´t repeat the questions without even noticing it. and, believe me, there ARE brazilians who speak perfect english.

I understand what you're saying. I just think you are being a little too hard on the lady. It happened a long time ago and Freddie didn't seem too upset, sooo...we don't need to get all upset either. :)

suzie, thanks for the setlist. I hadn't seen it yet! I'm curious to hear Clay Aiken's version of GOFLB. I think he has a really pretty voice, though I don't know how well he will sing that particular song. Should be interesting. :)

suzie, thanks for the setlist. I hadn't seen it yet! I'm curious to hear Clay Aiken's version of GOFLB. I think he has a really pretty voice, though I don't know how well he will sing that particular song. Should be interesting. :)

Yeah, this is gonna need some investigation.... hahaha....

Here is some news for you, Maniacs....:wink2:

According to GNRDaily.com, Axl Rose (GUNS N' ROSES), Vince Neil (MÖTLEY CRÜE) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ICED EARTH, ex-JUDAS PRIEST) are among the artists who will appear on a new QUEEN tribute album, entitled "Rock n' Royalty: A Very Special Tribute To Queen". Due on November 11

This looks interesting, since this tribute has a lot of tracks that you wouldn't normally expect to see covered. I really wanna hear what Andrew Stockdale does with the Tie Your Mother Down cover, since Wolfmother kinda 'borrowed' the riff for Woman. But the idea of Clay Aiken covering Queen makes me ill. :roftl:

04. "Tenement Funster" - ROBBIE WILLIAMS

to be honest I don't like it that Robbie covers tenement funster :thumbdown:

I think rogers voice fits (or matches.. I never get the difference hehe) the song perfectly !!!!!! I don't want to hear little girls saying.... hey did you hear the new song of Robbie Williams ? "oooo give me a good guitar" :thumbdown::blink::thumbdown:

so wrong

I don't want to hear little girls saying.... hey did you hear the new song of Robbie Williams ? "oooo give me a good guitar" :thumbdown::blink::thumbdown:

so wrong

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! THINK ABOUT IT:

"OHH, HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW ROBBIE SONG? IT´S SO FETCH" LOL. (I CONFESS, I HAVE SEEN LINDSAY LOHAN´S MEAN GIRLS)

I think rogers voice fits (or matches.. I never get the difference hehe) the song perfectly !!!!!! I don't want to hear little girls saying.... hey did you hear the new song of Robbie Williams ? "oooo give me a good guitar" :thumbdown::blink::thumbdown:

so wrong

I know! That is so annoying! I really don't like Robbie Williams! And now it's gonna be... "Wow Robbie's new song is so cool." "I love Robbie Williams, he sings such good songs ny nya nya..." And then if you turn around and say, "actually Queen wrote that song like 30 years ago..." they will just be like "well this version is probably better, cos why? ROBBIE sings it"....sigh....:thumbdown:

I know! That is so annoying! I really don't like Robbie Williams! And now it's gonna be... "Wow Robbie's new song is so cool." "I love Robbie Williams, he sings such good songs ny nya nya..." And then if you turn around and say, "actually Queen wrote that song like 30 years ago..." they will just be like "well this version is probably better, cos why? ROBBIE sings it"....sigh....:thumbdown:

That's exactly what I think !!! :thumbdown: