Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually jus cry when I watch Live Aid. It's like a slap in a face that I was only just born that year. LOL :P

I cry at the end, but when Freddie comes on I SING ALONG AND CLAP MY HANDS TO RADIO GA GA LIKE THERE'S NO TOMMORW!!!!

I love when he get's the crowd ecoing him :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Well, it is for a good cause, but I kind of think it's too late. And that a lot of people really wont listen to it. Nobody seems to care about the Earth anymore..

Yea, they really didn't have many good people at all.

I think no one really knew what they were performing for...and that might be why no one seemed to care. Who knows.

Yeah, it's hard to explain global warming to people with the help of the Pussycat Dolls....:cool:

Did anyone see Queen live (with Freddie) ? :thumb_yello:

:no: No, unfortunately. :sad:

When they were here in Hungary, I was a bit young to go, and also, I didn't live in Budapest that time...

But I did go to see Brian's concert in 1993 and Q+PR in 2004... Not the same, I know... :sad::sad::sad::sad:

:no: No, unfortunately. :sad:

When they were here in Hungary, I was a bit young to go, and also, I didn't live in Budapest that time...

But I did go to see Brian's concert in 1993 and Q+PR in 2004... Not the same, I know... :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Ohh Live at Budapest is a very famous concert

I love this pic, they seem so happy and concentrated in their music. Thanks for posting it, Suzie:thumb_yello:

When they played Madrid for the last time in 86, my parents didn't let me go and I remember being mad for ages. Well, you can't actually blame them, can you? I was only 11 at the time... But I wish I had been there all the same.

I've been to every Bri show in Madrid since, from the Guns 'n Roses supporting act (:blink: ) in 1993 to the Queen+Paul Rodgers gig in 2005, and also to the WWRY musical in Madrid, but never liked it, since they sing the songs in Spanish!! Can you believe it?? It made me feel like I was in American Idol or something.

I love the interviews from Live in Budepest. Freddie looks so freaking sweet when he's trying to learn the lyrics to that song. :)

I think they all loved it here. Brian and Roger still come occasionally. I read on the internet that Roger might be performing with the 'Eddie Jordan band' at the Hungaroring (Formula 1) next month...:cool: