Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thanks...*hug* What are you working out so much for, Kelly? Just to get in shape or for something special?

*Breaths really deep

erm

I use to be nice and thin...I still am but I gained weight because I ate krap and was stressed out from school (I got all upset and stuff...:( )

edit: ABS BABY!

well

Schools out, I don't have any stress...SO I'M WORKING OUT AND I LOVE DOING IT! :):):):):)

That's awesome! And even better that you're actually enjoying working out, too! More power to ya, girl.

I have tried working out, mostly on my abs...but I find it so difficult to work out alone. It's not nearly as fun if you do it by yourself. I think you kinda always need an accountablity partner. lol

That's awesome! And even better that you're actually enjoying working out, too! More power to ya, girl.

I have tried working out, mostly on my abs...but I find it so difficult to work out alone. It's not nearly as fun if you do it by yourself. I think you kinda always need an accountablity partner. lol

I run with my Dad or my friends...I do crunches and weight by myself...I have only been doing abs for about 2 weeks...after 3 days you see results

so...WHAT ABOUT THIS ROAD TRIP? (better question, when is Brian, Mika and Roger gunna be on Canadian Idol?)

I think when I go back to college this fall I'm going to go to the gym there, because it comes with the package and I feel like I'm wasting it when I don't go. Plus, I could use some buffness....LOL

The road trip is still on...have you packed all of the Bono essentials? I think Queen are going to be on in August...not sure about Mika.

I would totally go to the Queen one if I could get tix and if the show wasn't next month. I'd need more time to swing a trip like that...

Okay, I gotta head to bed...I'm about to fall asleep at the computer!

Ummmmmmmm....to bring this full circle back to Queen...ummm....you should def listen to WWRY and WATC when you work out. YEAH! ;)

Haah, good night!

And QUEEN, WHOOT!

I listened to Teo Torriatte yesterday...and it gave me chills. :)

I think when I go back to college this fall I'm going to go to the gym there, because it comes with the package and I feel like I'm wasting it when I don't go. Plus, I could use some buffness....LOL

The road trip is still on...have you packed all of the Bono essentials? I think Queen are going to be on in August...not sure about Mika.

I would totally go to the Queen one if I could get tix and if the show wasn't next month. I'd need more time to swing a trip like that...

Love to listen to Queen when I work out!

Yes...I captured bono and he is ready (but not willing) to go

bono_car_mag.jpg

He suggested that we'd travel in his car...rough on the outside I know...but he did agree to bring the mullet...cut the guy some slack

And he did make one request...just one

bodyguards-training.jpg

we bring his bodyguard...Butch...if you haven't noticed already, Bono is a small Irish man, and can't defend himself

I have a better idea but I have to give it a second thought....

I'll keep you posted on that..:wink2:

Suzie, do keep me updated!!! My mind can't stop wondering what that idea might be... And I have such a rich imagination!

Hahah thanks! Yes we should, but he never replies to my emails....I think he hates me.

Oh? Then I feel twice as honuoured, because I wrote him two mails and I got a quick replay both times:biggrin2: The first one was a warning about a terrible fire that was devastating the island of El Hierro last summer, and the next was for thanking him for what he had helped me with his music during my early years and all (I've been rather sick and depressed, so I told him part of my story). This last mail wasn't even published in the site, but he replied like three days later, and I went like WOW:shocked: :shocked: He has actually written to me TWICE!!!!

Sorry, this is rather old, but you Americans write when us Europeans are asleep, so I've just read it now:wink2:

Suzie, do keep me updated!!! My mind can't stop wondering what that idea might be... And I have such a rich imagination!

Oh? Then I feel twice as honuoured, because I wrote him two mails and I got a quick replay both times:biggrin2: The first one was a warning about a terrible fire that was devastating the island of El Hierro last summer, and the next was for thanking him for what he had helped me with his music during my early years and all (I've been rather sick and depressed, so I told him part of my story). This last mail wasn't even published in the site, but he replied like three days later, and I went like WOW:shocked: :shocked: He has actually written to me TWICE!!!!

Sorry, this is rather old, but you Americans write when us Europeans are asleep, so I've just read it now:wink2:

Well lucky you...*glares from across the room*....hhaaha. Seriously, he's never replied to any of mine...although "Jen" did haha

Well lucky you...*glares from across the room*....hhaaha. Seriously, he's never replied to any of mine...although "Jen" did haha

Hahahahaha, I can feel that glance in your eyes, hahaha. Well, I guess I just touched his heart with my mails, hehehehehe. Sorry you didn't get lucky, hope someday you will...

Hahahahaha, I can feel that glance in your eyes, hahaha. Well, I guess I just touched his heart with my mails, hehehehehe. Sorry you didn't get lucky, hope someday you will...

I've given up....I still think he's the most gorgeous, almost 60 year old ever.

Love to listen to Queen when I work out!

Yes...I captured bono and he is ready (but not willing) to go

bono_car_mag.jpg

He suggested that we'd travel in his car...rough on the outside I know...but he did agree to bring the mullet...cut the guy some slack

And he did make one request...just one

bodyguards-training.jpg

we bring his bodyguard...Butch...if you haven't noticed already, Bono is a small Irish man, and can't defend himself

Well, I suppose it's a good thing to bring his bodyguard, just so long as he doesn't overly protect the mullet.

Why is he so unwilling to come? Is it going to bring back bad memories from Live Aid?

Well, I suppose it's a good thing to bring his bodyguard, just so long as he doesn't overly protect the mullet.

Why is he so unwilling to come? Is it going to bring back bad memories from Live Aid?

Yeah...like I said...he could never get over Mercury kicking his ass

But he is really excited about the mullet belive me!

Yeah...like I said...he could never get over Mercury kicking his ass

But he is really excited about the mullet belive me!

Maybe we should try to convince him that getting his ass kicked by Freddie was a blessing in disguise. I mean, come on....this is THE Mercury we are talkin' bout...

I am sure he is excited about the mullet. Bless his lil Irish heart.

Maybe we should try to convince him that getting his ass kicked by Freddie was a blessing in disguise. I mean, come on....this is THE Mercury we are talkin' bout...

I am sure he is excited about the mullet. Bless his lil Irish heart.

Yes...it would truly be AN HONOR to have your ass kicked by Freddie Mercury

Bono is just confused...he simply doesn't appericate the fact that he got his ass kicked by the one and only Freddie Mercury, thats all...and thats one of the reasons why he wants to go...to relive those times where it was okay to have a massive mullet and dress like a complete spaz

bono1985.jpg

(perfect example)

:blush-anim-cl: Bless his little Irish heart! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes...it would truly be AN HONOR to have your ass kicked by Freddie Mercury

Bono is just confused...he simply doesn't appericate the fact that he got his ass kicked by the one and only Freddie Mercury, thats all...and thats one of the reasons why he wants to go...to relive those times where it was okay to have a massive mullet and dress like a complete spaz

bono1985.jpg

(perfect example)

:blush-anim-cl: Bless his little Irish heart! :blush-anim-cl:

I'd be scared to get beat up by Freddie. He seemed like he could be pretty deadly with that half microphone stand. :naughty:

I'd be scared to get beat up by Freddie. He seemed like he could be pretty deadly with that half microphone stand. :naughty:

Bono would kick Mercury's ass in a fist fight, thats for sure (because bono grew up beating the crap out of ppl in Dublin)

But when it goes to sheer talent and stage presence...Mercury wins hands down

(that mic stand would be quite scary actually)

LOL!!

And Black Queen (sorry, I don't know your real name. :( ) I am so jealous of you! That's really amazing though!

Bono would kick Mercury's ass in a fist fight, thats for sure (because bono grew up beating the crap out of ppl in Dublin)

But when it goes to sheer talent and stage presence...Mercury wins hands down

(that mic stand would be quite scary actually)

LOL Well, I am completely okay with Bono looking like a complete spaz on our road trip. In fact, I'd be disappointed if he did otherwise.

LOL Well, I am completely okay with Bono looking like a complete spaz on our road trip. In fact, I'd be disappointed if he did otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I don't know why, but that made me laugh really hard!

He has bi-polar disorder...he's either a SPAZ or a complete ASS

Wel...thats what he told me :roftl:

LOL...I'm so glad you have all this insight into Bono's mind. If I didn't have you here to tell me all this stuff, I might have gotten him ALL WRONG!

Well...sorry but I don't have an "insight" into his mind (I can't imagine the sh*t I'd see in there :boxed: )

Rather...

The man will not shut up

He feels the need to tell me these things so people like you and me don't get it wrong...

By the way, he made one more request (I know...he makes SO MANY)

Bono wishes we bring Irish Potatos on the trip...that all he eats apparently...and booze, lots of booze